Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London (11068 Views)

Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by discusant: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Which honest leader in the world would before paying handsome ransom money to terrorists not agree with the terrorists for release of all the hostages?

Leah remains a victim of Buhsri's extreme religious beliefs.

Yet some people in London would have the heart to demonstrate for President Buhari's reelection.

Boko Haram fights for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari told a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia Criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.

Nigeria's constitution did not permit Islamic Sharia Criminal laws in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by andyanders: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
That is why I still see Osibanjo as an antichrist, As the Vice President and a father, the only christian girl kidnapped and detained, he Osibanjo never did anything but going about sharing money and deceiving the masses and claiming to be helping people with trader money as if the money belongs to him. Her daughters are there spending public money on themselves. May Osibanjo and his family become victims of circumstance both in health and in life.
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by Kagawa10: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
andyanders:
That is why I still see Osibanjo as an antichrist, As the Vice President and a father, the only christian girl kidnapped and detained, he Osibanjo never did anything but going about sharing money and deceiving the masses and claiming to be helping people with trader money as if the money belongs to him. Her daughters are there spending public money on themselves. May Osibanjo and his family become victims of circumstance both in health and in life.

Who told you she was the only Christian among the kids? How could only 1 Christian be in a multi religious chibok school? These PDP fools think we're unwise.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by koyeni(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Just pray she's alive embarassed
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by phase1: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Wish I had an opportunity to beat this Reno stupidly

Can assassinate the guy for free and still go report myself to the police

Make pain kill you there. Give us your real address if you are not a coward, so that we can bring Reno to you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by seasonstt1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
LordCenturion:
Reno omokri was acting as if he care,he love to play politics with everything,he was alive when those children were kidnap for several years under the nose of Goodluck Jonathan,reno is more corrupt than devil himself, spits on your grave...

Oloriburuku somebody

I tire for am .. What has he done to assist the family of the kidnapped girl. Instead he's playing politics with everything.

I think Atiku overpaid this nuisance.
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by orisa37: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari is fighting a very cold war against Christians generally. VP is just a camouflage.
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by Martinez39(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
PROTEST BY NIGERIANS( IN OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY) AGAINST NIGERIAN AUTHORITIES.

PROTESTERS : (stage a protest)

AUTHORITY : (silent and ignores the protest)

PROTESTERS : (staging the protest and verbally attacking the authority)

PROTESTERS : (staging the protest, verbally attacking the authority and promising not to yield)

PROTESTERS : (staging the protest)

************ some days or months later **********

PROTESTERS : (call off protest or give it an everlasting suspension)

AUTHORITY :

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
orisa37:
Buhari is fighting a very cold war against Christians generally. VP is just a camouflage.

YOU BETTER PRAISE THE LORD SAY NA COLD WAR NO BE HOT ONE. grin
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by tribalistseun: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

when is the Islamic terrorist in Aso rock releasing our christian daughter?
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by Amhappy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
We love you Leah and hope to see you soon
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by blackboy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Some people will still vote for APC. When it was Chibok girls everyone blamed GEJ. Her father's tax was used to pay Boko Haram to release her and other yet she was not released and the govt felt like heroes. Shame
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by nwanyionitsha: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
DuchessLily:
I feel for her parents sad
They were/are buhari supporters.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by Chibuezestan: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
bettercreature:
Watch what you post online
i fit carry this your statement go post for Reno page for ig.you dey learn how to talk
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by Akiara: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Stop making noise stupid kid. If you see war now your real Afonjizi moral will dissapoint you. Go and claim Kwara first before you disturb yourself with people that your Oga 'Mc Oluomo' can't talk to. Stupid kid..Spits

AllenSpencer:

Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by semyman: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
The girl mumu too much
Even Peter has to do the needful b4 the 3rd cock crow
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by AllenSpencer: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akiara:
Stop making noise stupid kid. If you see war now your real Afonjizi moral will dissapoint you. Go and claim Kwara first before you disturb yourself with people that your Oga 'Mc Oluomo' can't talk to. Stupid kid..Spits

Who is this 5% pig!
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by chival(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
There are rumors that she's been dead for a while. I pray it is proved untrue.
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by orisa37: 6:51am On Feb 20, 2019
WORDWORLD:

YOU BETTER PRAISE THE LORD SAY NA COLD WAR NO BE HOT ONE. grin

Praise God !!!
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2019
orisa37:

Praise God !!!

Hallelujah grin

. I was reading recently about England in the 16th Century. How Protestants were busy persecuting Catholics. grin

A World of paradox and ironies.
Re: Leah Sharibu, 1 Year After: Protest At Nigeria’s High Commission In London by orisa37: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2019
"I was reading recently about England in the 16th Century. How Protestants were busy persecuting Catholics."

The Protestants were Catholics too. But The Roman Catholics invaded England and received Defeat in The Spanish Armado. Like The Igbos invaded Ore to get at Hausa/Fulanis but received Defeat in Biafra.

"A World of paradox and ironies".

16th Century you said. We are now in the 21st Century.

The Event of Genesis 16:12 happened B.C.
Jesus(Anobi Isa) has come since to establish The Spirits of Peace & Love amongst the Isaacists and the Ishmaelites. Why should a Rift that has been settled B.C-A.D now resonate into Fulani Hooliganism in Nigeria in the 21st Century? Don't the Fulanis have shame in capturing a single Christian Shuaibu amongst many other Muslim Yarinyans for sacrifice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA / Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine / What Is The Dividend Of Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.