Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Atiku Will Never Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Never Be President (1755 Views)

Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons / Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Never Be President by Chukwurah003: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
PDP, Obasanjo and CUPP can try to destabilize Nigeria as much as they want but Atiku will never ever be president because he and Obasanjo are the reasons why Nigeria is underdeveloped. They’re just wasting their time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by sarrki(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
You have said it all

Nothing to add

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by SweetJoystick(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP, Obasanjo and CUPP can try to destabilize Nigeria as much as they want but Atiku will never ever be president because he and Obasanjo are the reasons why Nigeria is underdeveloped. Their just wasting their time.
Because you be God abi? Oga, you have only 1 vote and that's if you even have PVC. Buhari wey truncate democratic rule in the past na wetin as Obasanjo na cause of Nigeria problem

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Atiku4betaNaija: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
What can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.IF BUHARI WINS, HE WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE
More contracts would be awarded to his relatives and he has asked them to create more account so they can store more money for him there during his last rule.
All this was revealed to me by a relative of Buhari.
Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.IF BUHARI WINS.....
PETROL PRICE WILL BE INCREASED TO #220
They have also planned to reduce fuel price to #140 before the election and increase it to #220 after the election so that more money would be diverted through fuel subsidy.
BUHARI WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE
More contracts would be awarded to his relatives and he has asked them to create more account so they can store more money for him there during his last rule.
Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP AND POVERTY.
PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Akiara: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
OP....
First and foremost you ain't IGBO..

Secodly if you like use the name's. ..

Nonso
Chukkwudi
Onyekachi

Etc etc.....
You can NEVER be IGBO!!!!

So carry yur Afonjizi.. IGBO wannabe stupidity and vamose outta hia!!

Atiku is Your President. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Chukwurah003: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akiara:
OP....
First and foremost you ain't IGBO..

Secodly if you like use the name's. ..

Nonso
Chukkwudi
Onyrkachi

Etc etc.....
You can NEVER be IGBO!!!!

So carry yur Afonjizi.. IGBO wannabe stupidity and vamose outta hia!!

Atiku is Your President. grin

Atiku is the President of your household I understand. But he will never be president of Nigeria. He will try with all his might but it will always end up in failure for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Chukwurah003: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
What can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.IF BUHARI WINS, HE WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE
Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.IF BUHARI WINS.....
PETROL PRICE WILL BE INCREASED TO #220
They have also planned to reduce fuel price to #140 before the election and increase it to #220 after the election so that more money would be diverted through fuel subsidy.
BUHARI WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE
Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP AND POVERTY.
PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA

Atiku and his fellow evil men are angry because Buhari brought us out of the recession they led us into with their relentless looting. The economy is growing now and it is paining the devils in their body, spirit and soul. Hahahaha! Your pain has not even started. PMB till you all have sense in 2023. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Akiara: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Igbo wannabe.....YOU FAIL!!!...

Is this suffersticatiion?.....To me this is stupidity...

Cry yourself an ocean...... cheesy cheesy grin

Chukwurah003:

Atiku is the President of your household I understand. But he will never be president of Nigeria. He will try with all his might but it will always end up in failure for him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by NothingDoMe: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP, Obasanjo and CUPP can try to destabilize Nigeria as much as they want but Atiku will never ever be president because he and Obasanjo are the reasons why Nigeria is underdeveloped. They’re just wasting their time.
sarrki:
You have said it all

Nothing to add
The way you guys talk this these doesnt inspire confidence in your followers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by NothingDoMe: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Atiku and his fellow evil men are angry because Buhari brought us out of the recession they led us into with their relentless looting. The economy is growing now and it is paining the devils in their body, spirit and soul. Hahahaha! Your pain has not even started. PMB till you all have sense in 2023. Yeye people
Buhari took us into recession. Osibanjo was used of God to bring us out. Prof is way smarter than Buhari.
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Chukwurah003: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Buhari took us into recession. Osibanjo was used of God to bring us out. Prof is way smarter than Buhari.

Atiku back to sender is a must. He will dumped out like a used sanitary pad. He must be dumped out like a used sanitary pad!!! Our economy is growing we don’t want any thief who has already allocated Nigeria’s assets to his fellow thieves without even winning an election he can’t win. Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!! Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by NothingDoMe: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Atiku back to sender is a must. He will dumped out like a used sanitary pad. He must be dumped out like a used sanitary pad!!! Our economy is growing we don’t want any thief who has already allocated Nigeria’s assets to his fellow thieves without even winning an election he can’t win. Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!! Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!!
Looll cheesy cheesy cheesy

This your prayer will enter missed call.
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by kernel001: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Why the lifeless FC coach, the terrorist who aided and abetted Abacha to loot deserves another chance, right?
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by shachris05: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:

and buhari is the reason nigeria is so developed? you need a brain transplant.
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Chukwurah003: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
shachris05:

and buhari is the reason nigeria is so developed? you need a brain transplant.

Let us pray....
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender with your evil plans Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! Your plans to reverse Nigeria’s economic growth shall not see the light of the day Atiku!!! Your plans to improverish Nigerians again will turn you and your band of thieves into beggars in the name of Jesus!
Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Atiku back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!! Now say after me: “our future is bright because we are free from Atiku”. Amen!!! God has removed every Atiku from our lives. Remain blessed.
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by DMerciful(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Even Hell Rufai said Bubu will never be president when he said Bubu is perpetually unelectable!
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Chukwurah003: 10:25am On May 01, 2019
DMerciful:
Even Hell Rufai said Bubu will never be president when he said Bubu is perpetually unelectable!

Stop hallucinating cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by DMerciful(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2019
Are you enjoying Bubu now? Yeye dey smell kiss
Chukwurah003:

Stop hallucinating cheesy
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Printerscanner: 1:26pm On May 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Noooo, how can you say that? Who you be sef? I go fight you ooooo. Atikuchukwu will be President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Biafran Republic of Drugs, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery and Prostitution.
Re: Atiku Will Never Be President by Printerscanner: 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Obasanjo, CUPP and Atikuchukwu can only destabilize Biafra, if they try nonsense in Nigeria, Nigerian Army will use them for shooting practice. Go and ask the Shiites in the North, they will tell you that Buhari is brutal.

(1) (Reply)

Concerns Raised In The UK’s House Of Lords About Nigeria’s “Fulani Militia” / Happening Now: Hausa And Yoruba Fighting In Lagos Market (photos) / The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.