Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Need An Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need An Investor (914 Views)

I Need An Investor/helper / Starting A Cab Business, In Need Of A Hire Purchased Car /van Or An Investor / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Investor by TPound(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello Nairaland family...
I am into car sales and auto parts procurement... I have been in this business for close to 10 years with some of my achievements on nairaland as proof... (just search for my moniker).
What I need now are investors willing to invest into my business which has a lot of potentials in expanding, just financial restraints are what's preventing the expansion. You can give me a call or message on whatsapp 08038848874.. So we can plan on a meeting to interact with me, get knowledge of what you're investing in and possible profit sharing formula. I can assure you that you will get good returns for and investment made... Just you sit back relax, let me do the running and listen to alerts raiding your phone.
Thank you
Re: I Need An Investor by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Like how much are we talking about here
Re: I Need An Investor by TPound(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Damentia:
Like how much are we talking about here

Depends on how much the investor is willing to invest
Re: I Need An Investor by johngoodluck: 5:36pm On May 31, 2019
Some days ago, I parked my car (a toyota avensis 2011) while my guys and I were having some drinks just behind it.
In about 2 hours after (around 10pm), we went back to the car to drive home and discovered that the rear windshield had shattered.
Since we weren't far away from the car at all, we couldn't just recall anything hitting the glass.

The next day, I googled what could have caused the damages and came across a nairaland thread with a similar case where TPound had shared an experience. As I was as poor as church rat at the moment, all I could do is to search for the most affordable replacement price.

Coupled with the fact that I have very little exposure in spare-parts trading, I reached out to the #Auto Expert cum #Owode market guru - @TPound whom I have found on a thread with similar situation.

@T-Pound does not only have an amiable personality, I found him exceptionally experienced/knowledgeable about autos generally as well as spare-parts purchases at the best possible price.

Ultimately, I am very satisfied with his effort in getting the best replacement price. Good thing is that I didn't exceed the budget he had earlier advised with.

Thank you for your time Bro!. God blesses you from Zion!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor by cantiride2: 9:43pm On May 31, 2019
What do u require from the investor

(1) (Reply)

Novage Bright Sublime Skin Care Set(for All Skin Types) / Invest In Profitable my Business Idea / Become A Millionaire Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.