Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Invest In Profitable my Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Profitable my Business Idea (914 Views)

Are You Interested In Investing In Profitable Foreign Stocks? / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Profitable my Business Idea by Ozed71: 3:38pm On May 28, 2019
Hello
Good day Ladies and gentlemen, my name is obialor Samuel, I'm 25years.
I've read so many article on how to make money either online or offline but to everything that I read I could learn that they're making reference to people.
why? Because money lies in people, that is to say for me to make money from these people I need to give out something in return for their money I cannot say because money lies in people then let me go and get just like to the best of my knowledge it's not possible. How then can I get it this money from these people?
Product is the answer.
Yes you cannot pay me to give you what you already have...
I've learn that the word solution is the biggest money making opportunity.
So for me to make money from these people I need to start solving there problem(s)
The man who found the cure to Ebola, if this man happens to be a broke dude after discovery this problem and the solution do you think this man is going to be poor again?
The answer is "No"
Why? Because he has discover a solution that can fix him up for a lifetime
To every successful business we see already us it's a solution to another man's problem.
For example
The food Sellers; they make money from our hunger problems ...I can stand to be corrected... This business has created many billionaires and still counting
Abi na building materials they're creating a solution to our homeless problem and in return they bag millions to there bags

At least now you can agree with me that to make Money you need to discover a problem, then create a solution, setup a system around it and money will flow around this system.

Fellow nairalanders in our society today there are hardly financial institute that help startup individuals
To make your business idea come to reality, is either you have an investor or a partner with the capital needed.
That's the aim of this write up dear sir/ma
I've a creative mind and I'm every hardworking but most time when you need help and you don't call for it you may endup dying with your solution you discovered.
Sometimes I wonder how rich the graveyard is ...like eh...
I call it "THE RICHEST PLACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD"

But I Samuel I've made up my mind to die empty I must offload every talent that God has give me before I die

Please ma/sir I need you to invest to in my business idea like I said to make money you need to discover a problem then create solution and setup a money making system around it

I've a solution to a problem that people will Rush to get both poor and rich, I've tested this solution it works

People are even Confessing to me that is indeed a problem to them

I've drawed plans on how to monetize this business idea but I need an investor or a partner with the capital needed
I need from 1.5million naira up to startup this business

Please Sir/ma I'll like you to invest your money in this business idea
It is investment not grant you will get back your money with interest or better still you can partner with the company

Please if you have interest to invest in my business please call, text or chat me up on WhatsApp

+2348107159187

Thanks for taking you time to read
I look forward to hear from you
Re: Invest In Profitable my Business Idea by Ozed71: 7:07pm On May 28, 2019
I'm longing to hear from you ma/sir

Re: Invest In Profitable my Business Idea by Ozed71: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Keep your order coming
Re: Invest In Profitable my Business Idea by Ozed71: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Get in touch with me
Re: Invest In Profitable my Business Idea by NairalandAngel(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Ozed71:
Hello
Good day Ladies and gentlemen, my name is obialor Samuel, I'm 25years.
I've read so many article on how to make money either online or offline but to everything that I read I could learn that they're making reference to people.
why? Because money lies in people, that is to say for me to make money from these people I need to give out something in return for their money I cannot say because money lies in people then let me go and get just like to the best of my knowledge it's not possible. How then can I get it this money from these people?
Product is the answer.
Yes you cannot pay me to give you what you already have...
I've learn that the word solution is the biggest money making opportunity.
So for me to make money from these people I need to start solving there problem(s)
The man who found the cure to Ebola, if this man happens to be a broke dude after discovery this problem and the solution do you think this man is going to be poor again?
The answer is "No"
Why? Because he has discover a solution that can fix him up for a lifetime
To every successful business we see already us it's a solution to another man's problem.
For example
The food Sellers; they make money from our hunger problems ...I can stand to be corrected... This business has created many billionaires and still counting
Abi na building materials they're creating a solution to our homeless problem and in return they bag millions to there bags

At least now you can agree with me that to make Money you need to discover a problem, then create a solution, setup a system around it and money will flow around this system.

Fellow nairalanders in our society today there are hardly financial institute that help startup individuals
To make your business idea come to reality, is either you have an investor or a partner with the capital needed.
That's the aim of this write up dear sir/ma
I've a creative mind and I'm every hardworking but most time when you need help and you don't call for it you may endup dying with your solution you discovered.
Sometimes I wonder how rich the graveyard is ...like eh...
I call it "THE RICHEST PLACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD"

But I Samuel I've made up my mind to die empty I must offload every talent that God has give me before I die

Please ma/sir I need you to invest to in my business idea like I said to make money you need to discover a problem then create solution and setup a money making system around it

I've a solution to a problem that people will Rush to get both poor and rich, I've tested this solution it works

People are even Confessing to me that is indeed a problem to them

I've drawed plans on how to monetize this business idea but I need an investor or a partner with the capital needed
I need from 1.5million naira up to startup this business

Please Sir/ma I'll like you to invest your money in this business idea
It is investment not grant you will get back your money with interest or better still you can partner with the company

Please if you have interest to invest in my business please call, text or chat me up on WhatsApp

+2348107159187

Thanks for taking you time to read
I look forward to hear from you

Please send me a proposal on this business idea of yours.

Also include financial projections for the next 24 months.

I also need to see evidence that you have the skill and competence to run the business unsupervised

My email is nairalandangel@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? / God Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.