Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters (1365 Views)

Nigeria May Soon Become Another Somalia – Plateau State Governor Caleb Cries Out / Refineries : We Shall Soon Have More Foreign Investors to build Refineries. / Independence Anniversary: Nigeria Shall Rise Again – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
I had a voice say to me about ten years ago that "Nigeria would become the headquarters of the world", but at the time I couldn't understand how possible, because everything else that Nigeria was at the time was just about the opposite of that saying.

But I kept that saying in my heart because I walked with God, and hence I knew that as impossible as that saying was with man, that with God, nothing shall be impossible.

And it's the kind of prophecy that falls into the category of "prophecy impossible", and not those that could just happen by chance or was easy to prophesy, because for this one to come to pass, it would clearly be beyond any shadow of a doubt that it was only God that could have made it happen.

And that was about ten years ago but this is now, and between the years i have been given more information concerning the saying, so that I now have more clarity and understanding concerning it, and how it was going to take place.

Now there was a dream I had during the period of probably the worst famine that this nation had experienced in recent times.

Anybody remember when tomatoes a staple food in the country, all of a sudden became the exclusive preserve of the rich?

Yes that was the period that I had the dream i'm about to share, but before that I want to share the prior scenario that likely inspired that dream.

Now I am an unapologetic supporter of the current leader of this nation, and the only reason is because of his rare characteristic quality, which I knew was the most important quality of a leader with respect a nation and any people.

And so on the basis of that I was thinking that Nigeria had finally gotten it right in the respect of leadership.

But then things started to go contrary to the prior expectations, but then the instance of the scarcity of tomatoes made it seem if even heaven was against his government, hence I asked God why?

Because this was a man that I saw who had clearly set his heart to do what was right for the nation, with respect to setting it on the right course.

But now he's not getting the support his efforts warrant, which would give people that do not mean well for the nation something to rejoice about, and discourage those who want to be likewise and do the right thing.

And it was that very night I think I had this particular dream.

In the dream I saw people coming from all corners of the earth to buy food crops, fruits and vegetables in Nigeria.

I mean foreigners from all parts of the world, inclusive the most developed nations, were trouping in, in their droves, and their attraction to the nation were food crops, and fruits etc.

And apart from the foreigners, something else that caught my eyes, was the sheer size of the crops and fruits, for they were unusually big, just like double the usual size and very fresh, and it seemed like it came from a bountiful harvest.

And the dream was very strange to me that I wondered what it could have meant, but it was only later that i remembered the concern that I had expressed to God concerning how things were panning out in the nation, with respect to the leader of the nation, who I opined was a righteous man.

So it appeared that God had a plan, for this nation and that everything was going accordingly.

Something else that God revealed to me during that period was that if a people of a nation were mourning, that it doesn't always mean that the righteous are not in authority, for if that be the case, then David was not a righteous leader, for during his dispensation as king in Israel there was a famine that was said to have lasted for three full years.

2 Samuel 21:1 (KJV)

Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after year; and David enquired of the LORD. And the LORD answered, It is for Saul, and for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites.

So David was not a wicked leader because such a thing happened during his leadership of Israel, for it happened because of the wickedness of his predecessor, Saul.

So that wad also applicable in this case even though it was more than just the wickedness of the predecessor, but most past leaders of this nation who had committed all sorts of atrocities in the land, that led to the famine, that happened under the leadership of President Buhari.

And from all the signs I've gotten so far I liken what would happen in this nation to what happened in the land of Eqypt, during the days of Joseph, the son of Jacob.

But in this case it would be in the reverse mode, as while the first four years signified the years of famine, the second four would be the years of plenty, and i had a voice aptly call it as it applies in footballing terms "the game of two halves".

Now I had wanted to publish this prophecy, before the former day slated for the presidential election which was on the sixteenth of February, but I was still having some doubts about this, that made me to finally decide not to go ahead with it.

But then the election was postponed unusually, but I told God that I no go fit put my neck for this thing oh except He reinforces my belief that it would certainly take place me. And then this morning I saw this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5032166/pastor-jonathan-david-buhari-win

And that was it, for it seemed that God was not ready to wait for me oh, for He can use anyone He wanted to for this purpose oh, even someone all the way from Malaysia in Asia, not even from Africa.

So men I no want take last for this matter oh, make God no leave me behind for wetin Hin wan do for Nigeria, therefore I decided that there was nothing else to wait for, hence my creating this thread for that purpose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters by LuciferProphet: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
For what it's worth I'll say this:
Nigeria is already the world headquarters for corruption, terrorism, prostitution, fraud, religious & ethnic violence, death, poverty, rituals, perversion, feminism & other forms of immorality.

So OP worry not, you are spot on.

Everybody shaa wants to be a prophet these days. grin

*spits angry

Re: Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:

*spits angry
Like Luciferprophet shay?
Re: Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Soon!
Re: Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2019
So far, so true!
Re: Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
LuciferProphet:
For what it's worth I'll say this:
Nigeria is already the world headquarters for corruption, terrorism, prostitution, fraud, religious & ethnic violence, death, poverty, rituals, perversion, feminism & other forms of immorality.

So OP worry not, you are spot on.

*spits angry
At least i have gotten one part right so you can now spit as many times as you freely choose.
Re: Prophecy From A Nairalander: Nigeria Shall Soon Become The World Headquarters by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Still on course!

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Intercept Bus Load Of Thugs / Nigeria Plunged Into Darkness As National Grid Collapses Again / Buhari Inaugurates New Terminal At Maiduguri Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.