Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment (54710 Views)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
"US where he normally receives his treatment".

As per big boy wey him be nah.
Nigerians shaa.
If this is how actors and actresses end up, then my kids wont be one oo.

when they fall ill, contributions to save their life starts.
meaning all the flashes of cars and wealth are fake. ??
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by hahn(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
These guys are obviously poorly paid
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Herbephe1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
50k? Babasuwe didn't save for the dry season like this, I thought he was one of the richest actors then, the way he lavished money.... the money he should have invested with
Wish him quick recovery
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by toyinjimoh(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
d
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Slimzybaby(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please Nairalanders come to my rescue. Someone should please help me.

I've been struggling to survive. I barely eat cos I've nothing to eat. I've been starving myself, Please invest me and save me from depression. My condition is becoming worse each passing day.

Please help me good people of nairaland.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by landmark86: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Realist5:
50k with this eye service?

Gettttt out
50k na small money?
Idiiots like u can't give their mum ardinary 2k

Meanwhile, were are Tinubu, Fashola and others wey Baba suwe dey all praise in movies? Can't dey help?

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by kfrosh: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mr holy eye service ....... how much you don send give am?
holytribe:
Eye service spotted undecided
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by ednut1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
MYHUBBY:
shocked

how are the Almighty fallen? it's obvious he didn't save and invest

money said save me today and I'll save you tomorrow
R

Wishing him quick recovery
there was no money in acting then even now. Only the ladies make it cos of their yansh

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Gidah: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Look beyond the eye service to see that this icon is truly in need of help, all of us that can't help financially will send our prayers cos we can't count how many times uve made us smile and laugh our asses off with your movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by asawanathegreat(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
God bless him
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Olajah81: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
MYHUBBY:
shocked

how are the Almighty fallen? it's obvious he didn't save and invest

money said save me today and I'll save you tomorrow

Wishing him quick recovery

U have no sense
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Chaleso: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
How much are you offering for him sir? Critics everywhere?
Realist5:

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Olajah81: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Herbephe1:
50k? Babasuwe didn't save for the dry season like this, I thought he was one of the richest actors then, the way he lavished money.... the money he should have invested with
Wish him quick recovery

U need mental therapy
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Pekele007: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
iyke926:
Why take a pic and post online?

People no dey get sense.

I wish him a quick recovery.
You wey get sense, how much u contribute? Fool.

The money was donated by his fans. READ!! Dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Olajah81: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Slimzybaby:
Please Nairalanders come to my rescue. Someone should please help me.

I've been struggling to survive. I barely eat cos I've nothing to eat. I've been starving myself, Please invest me and save me from depression. My condition is becoming worse each passing day.

Please help me good people of nairaland.

Where do u see data...
Sell ur phone

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Herbephe1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Olajah81:

U need mental therapy

I am mentally fit thanks
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by MYHUBBY: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Olajah81:

U have no sense

for the fact that sense is missing in your lineage doesn't mean everyone lost theirs beside the version of your stupidity doesn't indicate you've one
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
iyke926:

People no dey get sense.

What will he gain if he doesn't? undecided
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Abbeyme: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Realist5:

Go and do your own 1k eye service..
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Nashirushekoni(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
iyke926:

People no dey get sense.

Leave ur wish contribute money
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by GreatrAnalyst: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lifestone:
Somehow Nigeria.
This is a Legend rusting away at old age. Where are all the benefits of the proprietary rights on his works?
I keep saying a system that's not working will endanger everybody in it. This man, given the numbers of films he featured in and probably produced himself has no business been a candidate of donations.

It is more than pathetic. It calls for sober reflection. Old age is a blessing, at least people don't want to leave the scene in their prime, but come to think of the state of Nigeria; people might want to apportion blame that he wasted time he was meant to save and invest, but how many of them even have good things to live on let alone to save and invest; they are always on viewers' faces year round in borrowed costumes, effects and cars, very few of them are barely living above average. Most of what they showcase is not theirs and there is no system in place to make them reap the fruits of their labours. Piracy as a monster dealing them deadly blows. I was shocked few weeks ago when I read that a particular Nollywood septuagenarian legend declared himself bankrupt since 2 years ago. This is a man who acts so well in both English and Yoruba movies, whose appearance in movies describe wealth, but it is a make-believe world...and a plain irony at its best.
It is only Baba Suwe's own they are hearing today who is down with sickness and having no savings to help himself out; there are many more among them whose situation is equally pathetic, the saving grace is because no life threatening situation is staring them in the face yet... which I don't wish for them for sure.
It is a very sorry situation.

3 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Abbeyme: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
iyke926:

People no dey get sense.

He said that his fans around the world have asked him to search out Baba Suwe and help with the funds generated by them to give to Baba Suwe.

That is why he needs to take the picture so the people will know that he has delivered the message they sent him..

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by ceejay80s(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
this Jigan of a guy is very stupid, he even took pick of him giving him money, tufiakwa, what rubbish
baba suwe sorry jare

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by geosuzzy(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who dey do eye service? Jigan oja wey gather 50k for the dying man or those old fools @ jidekosoko@odule@ Mr Latin @ oga bello wey gather 500k say dem present am to support buhari reelection
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by hisexcellency34: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one but should have placed in envelope
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abbeyme:

He said that his fans around the world have asked him to search out Baba Suwe and help with the funds generated by them to give to Baba Suwe.

That is why he needs to take the picture so the people will know that he has delivered the message they sent him..

Okay thanks
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Justinba1997(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
I pray for dis man recovery, this man films dy give me joy, I wish am financially stable I for help an oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.