Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today (61564 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by Jman06(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
smalls001:

"We are not kids that you can easily deceive!" My guy....You have already been deceived big time.
I'm not deceived, I know the truth and that is what I stand by!

You can't be calling someone a thief when the person has not been convicted by a court of law. The same person you lots refer to as thief today was your darling in 2015!
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by dam2000(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:
You

Like he has been rescuing Nigeria since 1999 abi. What a joke. cheesy
if obasanjo was a sickler like buhari atiku would hav done beta as interim Dan osibanjo
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by nextnear(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
yemmight:

Country must have been divided by then.
with or without you, he will be our president, and Nigeria will still stand together.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by Kuginzi: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:
SAY NO TO APC, SAY NO RO TERRORISTS, SAY NO TO JOB LOSSES, SAY NO RO NEPOTISM, SAY NO TO POVERTY PARTY APC, SAY NO TO KILLERS, SAY NO TO THOSE WHO DONT RESPECT OUR CONSTITUTION...

THEY ARE APC,

THEY ARE TINUBU,

THE ARE ABBA KYARI,

THEY ARE FAHOLA,

THEY ARE AKPABIO,

THEY ARE AMAECHI,

THE ARE OSHIOMOLE,

THEY ARE FAILURES,

THEY ARE EVIL MEN.

SAY NO TO THEM

VOTE PDP

VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

SAY YES TO PROGRESS IN NIGERIA

SAY NO TO OFFICIAL CORRUPTION BY APC.......

VOTE PDP

VOTE PEACE OF MIND
May you regain your senses after FeBuhari 23
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by Kuginzi: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Npfn:
My PVC and my pollingunit/ ward is surely for you 100%
Pls snatch and give 100% of your ballot boxes to Atiku, and the result will be announce to u in your grave
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by martinsejiken: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
If you are interested in buying TBC kringles criptocurrency call me 08137006502 or WhatsApp me.
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by newwater: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
owo ti WO gbo money don enter bush
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by newwater: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
owo ti WO gbo money down enter bush

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by sleekdre: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
If you're for Atiku/Obi and have your PVC click LIKE, if you're for Buhari/Osibanjo SHARE...
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by PresidoAtikuGcf: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by Galaticos444: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
mbaboy:
A man full of life and hope. If you are a student and you vote Buhari we need to reexamine your head
buhari supporters ar wheelbarrow pushers,keke nepep riders and fanatic Muslims as well as afonja Muslims.no sensible and civilised person will support buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by NairaMaster1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
tola9jaa:
That is how he will dance back to dubai In shame after election

You want them to look like APC?

Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by funsho4man(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hey have been exposed, thieves. Next level we all go
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by chozzy: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
landmark86:
Save the dance till 23rd of february
APC go hear am
We go give them Jambita dance from Muzubik land grin
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by Tundeobama(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Titto93:
Atiku takes care of Buhari,

Obj takes care of Tinubu,

Secondus takes care of Oshomole,

Saraki takes care of Ameachi,

And other reserved PDP armies like Kwankwaso, Wike, Tambuwal and so on...

PDP beats APC...

AtikuObi is unstoppable
U know nothing about politics Tinubu controls Obasanjo local government. No human match Buhari in North
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by Npfn: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kuginzi:

Pls snatch and give 100% of your ballot boxes to Atiku, and the result will be announce to u in your grave
I pity you tears is a must for you when atiku is announced winner poor boy
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by Salvationboy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is not time yet to dance, everyone should go back to work, it is not over until we send him out of aso villa.
Re: Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today by gracious4real: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is their last dance before they will go into oblivion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.