Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Fear "Some" Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear "Some" Women!!! (4311 Views)

Fear Some Girls Come In An Read ? / That Very Moment You Fear Some Ladies / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear "Some" Women!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Saw this on insta gram and I just had to share,

I'm speechless, I'd rather use my sister as chief brides maid instead.

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by zexy2030(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
what happened to the first one.
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Weda ur friend is dead or still alive ..fvcking their ex is the greatest witchcraft i can imagine.....that means u already wanted to do it when they were still together....

1 Like

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Eberechi24(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anybody can betray you even your sister. Just pray to meet people with conscience.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wow...
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Weda ur friend is dead or still alive ..fvcking their ex is the greatest witchcraft i can imagine.....that means u already wanted to do it when they were still together....

Exactly, I mean, she was her chief brides maid for petes sake, she has no dignity whatsoever.
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Joislim(f): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Until I read the complete story.... I reserve my comment

13 Likes

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by jakandeola(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

cococandy xhosanostra daeylar eyinjuege dangotesmummy blank ubunja ishilove amarabae preshy561 pocohantas funmisticqueen u see how wicked u women are tabithababy yettymuse most women are useless
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kai! This one is both heart and back stabber! cry
Reminds me of my guy's babe back then that was stabbed by her friend in the back, just to date my guy. Funny thing is, guy man was just there for the fun, no commitment, while back-stabber was busy falling in love. He kept eating from both plate till he got tired.......well, you know the rest.
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why marry her guy....
What happened to nack and japa
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by jakandeola(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Joislim:
Until I read the complete story.... I reserve my comment
wat story d woman is a heartless demon god forbid I cant even date my friend ex to talk if marry
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Heroclitus(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
She is smiling like a conqueror A vanquisher...It's not easy to see off a very close and stiff opposition

Me blame the man tho

1 Like

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by TimiRume(f): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Waiting for the full story.

Meanwhile misogynists, sexists be having full blown orgasm. Yet another time to prove they are better than women grin
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by lilmax(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
she lacks self worth and respect

HOE
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lalasticlala
Well, there are men out there who've slept with their sisters in-law.... Bottom line is, a hoe will always be a hoe and a cheating man can hardly ever change..
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Joislim(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
wat story d woman is a heartless demon god forbid I cant even date my friend ex to talk if marry
that's you.. she's not you

1 Like

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by jakandeola(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Joislim:
that's you.. she's not you
and DAT make u a heartless demon
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by DavidEsq(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
Kai! This one is both heart and back stabber! cry
Reminds me of my guy's babe back then that was stabbed by her friend in the back, just to date my guy. Funny thing is, guy man was just there for the fun, no commitment, while back-stabber was busy falling in love. He kept eating from both plate till he got tired.......well, you know the rest.
Was I there ni? How wld I know the rest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
They must have been sleeping together before the man married someone else.

The bride and the chief bridesmaid sure look alike, I think.
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
DavidEsq:

Was I there ni? How wld I know the rest?

Lmao ;-D Looks like you just came out of Iya Kunle Buka. What did you have for lunch or dinner?
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by DavidEsq(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

Lmao ;-D Looks like you just came out of Iya Kunle Buka. What did you have for lunch or dinner?
I just drank g4 with gnut
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na normal tin. It does not only happen with women folk..it also happens with guys. U see some guys trying to make moves on their best friend's wives. The best thing to do wen u married is to stop trying to involve ur best friend on ur most intimate moments or the little problems u having with ur spouse so he or she wont use it to break up ur marriage. U will see some ladies running to their best friends complainin abt their husbands and d so called best friend be givin ill advice and in d process snatching her husband. Na so stella damasus snatch her best friend husband.

6 Likes

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by xendra: 3:41am On Feb 20, 2019
are you insane! fear women? ABI fear some useless men without class? they are not sisters, what if they are no longer friends? it is the man that should have laid of his wife's friend or relative.

1 Like

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 20, 2019
I don't understand what's there to fear? Unless she had an affair with the man, then all's fair in love... tongue
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

I just drank g4 with gnut

And you are using toothpick? No be me go handle your case abeg cheesy Carry your wahala dey go
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by DavidEsq(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

And you are using toothpick? No be me go handle your case abeg cheesy Carry your wahala dey go
grin grin . I'm removing the mkpuru of the g4 na cheesy
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by tunize(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
1StopRudeness:
What if the friend has been bleeped and can't be unfucked in a situation by which the person is unaware?.
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by tunize(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
lefulefu:
Na normal tin. It does not only happen with women folk..it also happens with guys. U see some guys trying to make moves on their best friend's wives. The best thing to do wen u married is to stop trying to involve ur best friend on ur most intimate moments or the little problems u having with ur spouse so he or she wont use it to break up ur marriage. U will see some ladies running to their best friends complainin abt their husbands and d so called best friend be givin ill advice and in d process snatching her husband. Na so stella damasus snatch her best friend husband.
True talk both relationship wise and inside marriage ( i'm really against this third party tin or too loud most times tins like this are attribute to what u stated all in the name of trust).

1 Like

Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Eberechi24:
Anybody can betray you even your sister. Just pray to meet people with conscience.
This got me soft but....
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
SMH. Insecurity
Re: Fear "Some" Women!!! by mmadu4: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
fear some women indeed . you women are devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Disown Daughter On Newspaper For Being Lesbian / Between Destiny Etiko And Moyo Lawal Who Rocks On Jeans Trousers Better (photos) / She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.