Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President (1159 Views)

Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by Binikingdowm: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
There's no way he's going to win, rig or no rigging.. their best chance was last week and they blew it.

It's over, this is my last topic I'm creating till the result is announced, I'll come back to it after atiku is declare winner.

5 Likes

Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by donphiilopus(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
When Atiku has already admitted that Buhari is stronger than him in Northwest, Northeast and Southwest? Add about four states plus FCT in the North Central and Edo in the South South to Buhari's states then remove only Taraba and maybe Adamawa and tell me how Atiku would win.

With Atiku's press statement today, he has already conceded defeat to Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by kapelvej: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Binikingdowm:
There's no way he's going to win, rig or no rigging.. their best chance was last week and they blew it.

It's over, this is my last topic I'm creating till the result is announced, I'll come back to it after atiku is declare winner.
God bless ypu, atiku all the way

4 Likes

Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by slivertongue: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, AND NEPOTISM.
PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
I hope you'll deactivate and leave this forum if Atiku loses.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by Mariory(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news by N10 per post PDP agents.
Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by awols: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let me give you the straight outcome of the election: Buhari wins. Four governors in the country will be unseated after the governorship. Come back to my post and like it when all is said and done, Deo vivendi.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by tuniski: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
awols:
Let me give you the straight outcome of the election: Buhari wins. Four governors in the country will be unseated after the governorship. Come back to my post and like it when all is said and done, Deo vivendi.

Atiku wins and of course elrufai, bindow, badaru,lalong,abubakar ,ganduje and masari will be dethroned.
Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by joshjc(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku wins and of course elrufai, bindow, badaru,lalong,abubakar ,ganduje and masari will be dethroned.
lol,el rufia and masari lose, this your analysis na children you for dey discuss am with
Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Damn
Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by icebird25(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
donphiilopus:
When Atiku has already admitted that Buhari is stronger than him in Northwest, Northeast and Southwest? Add about four states plus FCT in the North Central and Edo in the South South to Buhari's states then remove only Taraba and maybe Adamawa and tell me how Atiku would win.

Oga come and see the way edo state is atikulating.. In my ward the apc didn't win any unit here
Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by Umarlawal(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Stupid Nonsense
Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by wristbangle: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2019
donphiilopus:

This guy na prophet o
Re: No Matter What Happen This Saturday, Buhari Won't Be Returning As President by donphiilopus(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
wristbangle:

This guy na prophet o

grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Assembly: INEC Declares Winners for twenty-one seats, three inconclusive / OGONI: FG Transfers License Of Oil Wells From Shell To NNPC / Senator Udoedehe,the Akwa Ibom Unifying factor at Father In Law Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.