Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign (20191 Views)

Tony Momoh: Why Buhari Won't Intervene In Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by hisexcellency34: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information on Wednesday said President Muhammadu Buhari will not resign due to the insecurity challenges facing the country.

Momoh, who was responding to calls by Eyinnaya Abaribe, Senate Minority leader asking President Buhari to resign said former President Goodluck Jonathan never resigned despite the incessant attacks by Boko Haram terrorists during his tenure.

Momoh who said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) also contributed to the insecurity in the country said President Buhari was elected by Nigerians to serve till 2023 and he will complete his tenure no matter what Abaribe said.

"Why should the President resign? He was elected by millions of Nigerians to serve them till 2023. So, he should just tender his resignation because the Senate Minority leader says he should?”.

There is freedom of speech so anybody can ask anybody to resign. I can also ask President Donald Trump to resign for killing the Iranian Iranian General, Soleimani”

Did Jonathan resign when Boko Haram attacks were at its peak then? The President will not resign but will complete his tenure” he said
https://www.independent.ng/jonathan-never-resigned-over-insecurity-buhari-wont-resign-tony-momoh/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Davash222(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2020
This is APC 5 years in government and they’re still blaming PDP for insecurity in Nigeria. I keep saying this, Buhari and APC has nothing to offer Nigerians! The earlier we understand this, the better for us.

183 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by HacheNoire: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Case closed.

Let me hear what the Corona viruses we call PDP will say next

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by slivertongue: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2020
GMB is incompetent in all sectors of our national life.
he has destroyed everything he met. he has taken Nigeria back to the dark days of poverty and ethnic cleansing

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by SoNature(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Isn't it rather embarrassing that the APC is using the Jonathan administration, which they adjudged the worst in the country, as yardstick for their performance measurement?

These lots are just unbelievable!

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Goldencheese(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2020
But Elder Tony Momoh, you asked us to stone APC if they fail to deliver. Don't you think we should ready our stones for you guys having failed on all your promises: no stable electricity, no jobs, corruption still ongoing, the economy not working? I can go on and on.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by crownwealth: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Useless statement from a rogue

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by IamPatriotic(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2020
I'm sitting on a fence in a matter like this, I would have taken side if I'm an Atiku supporter or if any of Buhari or any of his Ministers has ever given me anything to cheer about.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by GOFRONT(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by slivertongue: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2020
SoNature:
Isn't it rather embarrassing that the APC is using the Jonathan administration, which they adjudged the worst in the country, as yardstick for their performance measurement?

chief momoh and his APC goons have lost it

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by crownwealth: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Goldencheese:
But Elder Tony Momoh, you asked us to stone APC if they fail to deliver. Don't you think we should ready our stones for you guys having failed on all your promises: no stable electricity, no jobs, corruption still ongoing, the economy not working? I can go on and on.

Stone to DEATH! Nigerians warming up for the instruction...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by crownwealth: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
IamPatriotic:
I'm sitting on a fence in a matter like this, I would have taken side if I'm an Atiku supporter or if any of Buhari or any of his Ministers has ever given me anything to cheer about.
[/s]

Fraudulent statement. Hope you enjoy your CHAINGE & NEXT LEVEL cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Maxymilliano(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2020
But PDP never promised Change when Jonathan was at the helms of affairs, APC did, which contributed to the party ascendancy to the seat of power in 2015.

And as noted by Aisha Yesuf

- In 2015 Nigeria was not the poverty capital of the world.

- In 2015 Leah Sharibu was not with Boko Haram.

- In 2015 Abuja - Kaduna expressway was not controlled by Bandits.

- In 2015 citizens of Kaduna State were not terrified of kidnappers and CAN Chairman was not beheaded by Boko Haram.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by ThiagoKid(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2020
The moment Buhari regime stop comparing her government to the PDP's own That when i will Start supporting them

7 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by lilprinze: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari and APC are bunch of useless Hypocrites.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by BuhariAdvocate: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari continue your good work. Nigerians are behind you. We give you mandate nobody can take it away from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by TooMuchStuff: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2020

Another Fulani slave vomiting nonsense as usual

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Excellingexcell: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Trash is usual

Are you a sport bettor? Check my sig

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Chamber2000: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Guess what

Today is Islamic Ruling on what kind of idiot Tony Momoh is so fasten your seat belt let's enjoy

ISLAMIC RULING

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by SniperSmurf(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Zombieland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Captainrambo2: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2020
This one eyed hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by hisexcellency34: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2020
But he is the most prepared President ever
slivertongue:
GMB is incompetent in all sectors of national life.
he has destroyed everything he met. he has taken Nigeria back
Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Tochi3(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Another Fulani slave vomiting nonsense as usual
I tell you.
Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by BlackfireX: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Let's settle this.

Click like if you wanted buhari to resign.

Click share if you want him to continue rulling

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Racoon(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari just surrounded himself with incredibly daft,stupid & irresponsible people.Does these idiots knows that govt is a continuum? So must a failed government be the gold standard for comparison in the next? What next level of change is the APC promoting?

4 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by Sirjamo: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2020
SoNature:

Is Jonathan not Buhari's immediate predecessor? Do you expect us to be comparing with Aguyi Ironsi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by slivertongue: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
hisexcellency34:
But he is the most prepared President ever

but his capacity doesn't equal deliverables
Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
But you promised us change!...

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by hisexcellency34: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Are you not getting the change?

CHRISDMANAGER:
But you promised us change!...
Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by emeijeh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
To all the zonBs in this forum, fúck you all

11 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by punisha: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
angry

No one is expecting him to resign.
Compare him all u want, he will always be remembered as the most lifeless and incompetent president ever known to the world.

He isn't half feared like Abacha.
His days are numbered.
He won't live nor rule forever.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Did Jonathan resign when Boko Haram attacks were at its peak then?
We remembered the evil years of kidnapping, bombings, and all evil happenings in the country before our darling Daddy became President.

The bad years that when you see ordinary polythene bag on the road, everyone run for cover!

The evil years when no one in and around Abuja and environs dare go to church on sundays!

The years some religious leaders go to their place of worship with guns under their cloaks.

The terrible years of PDP when sorrow tears and blood reign everywhere, and looting and rape of our national treasury were going on full force.

May it never be well with all the evil politicans along with all their supporters.
They will all end miserably in life.

No be curse.
Na FACT!

efighter:

Your People Deceiving People or Papa Deceiving Pikin party was there for 16 years. If they offered anything beside looting, we won't have voted APC.
GBAMsolutely!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates / Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.