Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) (8751 Views)

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by jamalnation(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Thief
what did he steal from you?
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by YoungB1a(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Afospecialk post=75907549][color=#000099]

[b] What we see in PMB are uncountable

Currently over 500,000. I mean 500,000 youths which contain at least minimum of 17,000 from each states in Nigeria are receiving 30k stipend monthly. The stipends means lots in life of these beneficiaries and the social economic program is the largest in history of Nigeria.
And where are all this money going to
PMB has vision for NIGERIA agriculture by diversifying our economic from oil to agriculture and this minimized importation of Rice and increasing income for local farmers therefore in d future we can become self sufficient in our agricultural production and patronage of home grown agriculture is improving

PMB has established enabling evinronment in encouraging locally made productions to be well patronized and utilize our innovative reasons in local made product to become one of the best in the world which I believe we are just getting started and will always improve

PMB singlehandedly started and completed Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadon railway project within just 3 years and several railway projects are under constructions. Which no gvt has ever achieved since 1999

PMB is helping us in combating insurgency

Feeding pupils, market tradermoni

PMB help us to uncover more than 50,000 ghost workers planted by PDP govt to loot Nigeria dry

PMB put an end to Nigeria govt paying billions of naira monthly salary to Obasanjo workers

PMB help us to recover over 1 billion Naira looted by the wife of X-president patient Jonathan

PMB through EFCC has helped us to recover trillion of Naira looted by PDP gvt

PBM has help us to put an end to paying Billions of Naira to corrupt senate members before they can pass fraudulent bills as PDP gvt always do

PMB has helped with Bail-Out money to pay all workers that has been owing their salaries by PDP gvt throughout all states

PMB help to pay pension to all airport retirees owing years of pension by PDP gvt

PMB earning just $50 par oil while PDP administration earning $110 but obviously PMB hav achieved more than what he is generating

If time permit me I can mention more than millions of his achievement in just 3 years

I am pretty sure that all PMB need is just next 4 years to do what I can best describe as REVOLUTION bcs many looters past and presents and cabal and caucus and thief's and criminals and thugs and rituals and 419 are all going to face their death penalties and they all knw what they ar going to face within the next 4 years.

I know PMB is ready to sacrifice himself for us if he wins this election to rescue Nigerians from political slavery

And where is all the money he recovered
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by Titus85: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by Danforty: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Éló sèmpè sir. Ur time is up
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by Afamed: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
ogbonti:

I pray for Buhari to win so I can buy shares in snipper production company, because the sucide rate for 2020 will be so much with Buhari re-election.. As una no wan hear word so, Buhari please win, something crazy needs to happen for Nigerians to get sense finally... please Buhari win, let the movie Act 2 Scene 5, bigin grin
Only those without genuine means of income like you will cry
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
God used this man to sustain democracy in Nigeria...... Let's get Nigeria working again
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by chocolatelady(f): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2019
These bunch of looters will not cease to amaze me . Imagine saraki preaching rule of law, eh wonders shall never end in this country. Nothing person no go read for nairaland. Imagine saraki that slept at the motor park so as to snatch the senate president seat while conniving with the opposition party. He is here talking about rule of law, I wonder where the same rule of law he is preaching now was when he intentional delayed budget so that it will look as if PMB is not doing anything. They preach rule of law when it fits them. Thank God for the no nonsense PMB that can never bend for saraki. Never, if u like dont work on the budget, PMB will be working and signing funds for work to go on. PMB can never give u ghana must go bags before u do ur work, never. Saraki ran back to PDP just to see what he wil gain and not to serve anyone knowing fully well that apc will never allow him to be senate president again after backbiting them. The guy no get shame, he might try returning back to apc if atiku loses on saturday but I dont see apc welcoming him again becos he is a backbitter. Besides o to ge is strong in kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by ogbonti: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Afamed:

Only those without genuine means of income like you will cry

my brother i do not earn naira, neither do i live in the sh i t ho le grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2019
tatibillion:
Lol boju boju

What is the meaning of boju boju?
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by Russi: 3:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Yes, Rule of Law is when the Senate reduces their massive salaries and benefits!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by homody(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2019
ajalawole:
and tinubu want 2billion from kwara state govt monthly in case APC win

Don't spit rubbish here show us a proof. Most of us NL are not fool like u.
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by lukency(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2019
All we are saying in kwara is ..... OTOGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by Lovemaester: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
ogbonti:
I pray for Buhari to win so I can buy shares in snipper production company, because the sucide rate for 2020 will be so much with Buhari re-election.. As una no wan hear word so, Buhari please win, something crazy needs to happen for Nigerians to get sense finally... please Buhari win, let the movie Act 2 Scene 5, bigin grin

guy shut up, buhari is q much better alternative than the atiku you are supporting, there is no way Nigerian economy would have been better than what it is nw. we are fully focused on oil which has plunged with no reserves which have been looted by PDP.even Canada is suffering from recession. with buhari Nigeria did not reach Venezuela level, he did well
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by Lanre0: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
The incontrovertible intelligent criminal of Nigeria, Satanic Saraki's belief is in rule of lawlessness. He successfully crippled judiciary in kwara state making marabouts, ritualists, armed robbers, land thieves, fraudsters, thugs, cultists among others to have field days
Re: Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

[b] What we see in PMB are uncountable

Currently over 500,000. I mean 500,000 youths which contain at least minimum of 17,000 from each states in Nigeria are receiving 30k stipend monthly. The stipends means lots in life of these beneficiaries and the social economic program is the largest in history of Nigeria.

PMB has vision for NIGERIA agriculture by diversifying our economic from oil to agriculture and this minimized importation of Rice and increasing income for local farmers therefore in d future we can become self sufficient in our agricultural production and patronage of home grown agriculture is improving

PMB has established enabling evinronment in encouraging locally made productions to be well patronized and utilize our innovative reasons in local made product to become one of the best in the world which I believe we are just getting started and will always improve

PMB singlehandedly started and completed Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadon railway project within just 3 years and several railway projects are under constructions. Which no gvt has ever achieved since 1999

PMB is helping us in combating insurgency

Feeding pupils, market tradermoni

PMB help us to uncover more than 50,000 ghost workers planted by PDP govt to loot Nigeria dry

PMB put an end to Nigeria govt paying billions of naira monthly salary to Obasanjo workers

PMB help us to recover over 1 billion Naira looted by the wife of X-president patient Jonathan

PMB through EFCC has helped us to recover trillion of Naira looted by PDP gvt

PBM has help us to put an end to paying Billions of Naira to corrupt senate members before they can pass fraudulent bills as PDP gvt always do

PMB has helped with Bail-Out money to pay all workers that has been owing their salaries by PDP gvt throughout all states

PMB help to pay pension to all airport retirees owing years of pension by PDP gvt

PMB earning just $50 par oil while PDP administration earning $110 but obviously PMB hav achieved more than what he is generating

If time permit me I can mention more than millions of his achievement in just 3 years

I am pretty sure that all PMB need is just next 4 years to do what I can best describe as REVOLUTION bcs many looters past and presents and cabal and caucus and thief's and criminals and thugs and rituals and 419 are all going to face their death penalties and they all knw what they ar going to face within the next 4 years.

I know PMB is ready to sacrifice himself for us if he wins this election to rescue Nigerians from political slavery

[/b]

The stipends also means a lot in the life of growing SMEs who are denied good roads, power, security in favour of transfer of funds meant for those thing to the n-power and trade-moni beneficiaries.

They are also employers of labour and the idea of killing private businesses to make the govt an employer is very bad one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Set To Create Council Areas / APC NEC Approves 50% Discount On Nomination Forms For Everyone Under 40 / Court Frees Bankole And Nafada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.