Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fulani Man Dressed Well Armed With A Knife In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Dressed Well Armed With A Knife In Abuja (4918 Views)

Man Dressed Like A Woman Enters College Of Nursing To Allegedly Steal / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Dressed Well Armed With A Knife In Abuja by yrex01(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
skales67:
I went to see a friend in one of the suburbs in Abuja and saw this fulani young man well dressed.

He had a phone with earpiece and he was armed with a sheathed cutlass! There was not a single cow he was herding around the place which was densely housed.

My question is why is it that these people move around freely with cutlasses without any qualms and are not apprehended by law enforcement agents? But if police dare catch you with ordinary penknife, you are in trouble.

I had to discreetly take photos of him without his knowledge before he spots me and machete me grin
I gave up on u guys. I swear una no get sense. Is it today you've been seeing fulani with blade ? Since I was born, I've never see fulani without blade or stick, I've board a bus with so many of em ryt from my childhood till now. Trust me, they r one of d most awesome tribe in Nigeria. All diz fulani herdsmen killings na politics. So tell me, how many pipu did he killed after uploading his pic here. Update us with d number of pipu he killed, if u can't u nd ur likes r such an hypocrite. Bcoz dey r uneducated fulani dey should b treated anyhow. If Nigeria is a good nation, tribe like urs will do more than wat s/African n Libyan r doing to d foreigners. U guys just filled with hate.
Re: Fulani Man Dressed Well Armed With A Knife In Abuja by skales67(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2019
yrex01:
I gave up on u guys. I swear una no get sense. Is it today you've been seeing fulani with blade ? Since I was born, I've never see fulani without blade or stick, I've board a bus with so many of em ryt from my childhood till now. Trust me, they r one of d most awesome tribe in Nigeria. All diz fulani herdsmen killings na politics. So tell me, how many pipu did he killed after uploading his pic here. Update us with d number of pipu he killed, if u can't u nd ur likes r such an hypocrite. Bcoz dey r uneducated fulani dey should b treated anyhow. If Nigeria is a good nation, tribe like urs will do more than wat s/African n Libyan r doing to d foreigners. U guys just filled with hate.

Oga...calm down!

I did not say the fact that he us carrying a blade is bad. But he is not herding at that moment and my major focus is the fact that security agents will turn a blind eye to this but will apprehend you if seen with penknife. Does the fact that he is Fulani give him the monopoly to carry a cutlass around?
Re: Fulani Man Dressed Well Armed With A Knife In Abuja by dhammielare(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
skales67:

Oga...calm down!

I did not say the fact that he us carrying a blade is bad. But he is not herding at that moment and my major focus is the fact that security agents will turn a blind eye to this but will apprehend you if seen with penknife. Does the fact that he is Fulani give him the monopoly to carry a cutlass around?
Hello bro Abeg I want follow u talk Biko.. U fit holla me on dhammielare@gmail.com
On a different matter though

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Dressed Well Armed With A Knife In Abuja by skales67(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2019
dhammielare:

Hello bro Abeg I want follow u talk Biko.. U fit holla me on dhammielare@gmail.com
On a different matter though

Ok...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) / Thamesmead Is The Uk's Fraud Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.