Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story (6419 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not In Charge Of Nigeria's Security, Hold Your Buhari Accountable / Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by madridguy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nobody is heartless boy. Don't blame PMB and praise the architect of Nigeria problem.

highcollide:
Take your heartless self out of this thread.

Zombie!!
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
You see eh Pdp or Apc. They are thesame. Na we dey fuckup dey allow this animals suffer us. Its just unfortunate one of them must win all thanks to the niger peeps chadians and almajiris in the north.

Nigeria is a big shithole

6 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by aminusodiq(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by aminusodiq(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
I'd be giving out 5k to 20people who have really being affected by this economy...
this doesnt really have so much influence on me but i have someone who is badly affected. he runs a private business (bakery), and everythin was goin well as hes been doin this for more than 10years.
when prices escalated, it was too dificult to even buy a bag of flour! he layed off workers, d business dwindled! and now, things have been just too bad. the business is no longer thriving well, so many debts as d recession came suddenly. hes a family man and things went bad from being breadwinner to someone who cnt aford to feed. indeed buhari is a calamity!!!
i can convey ur nice gesture to him. thanks in anticipation!

5 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by maslong(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
kayalcomp:
I was one of those that campaign for this govt in my own little way before it came to power. My company downzised in 2017, trying to reduce cost. I was affected. very painful.

So you are one of those that bought this cause to us

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by 7lives: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Nobody is heartless boy. Don't blame PMB and praise the architect of Nigeria problem.

Most of them don't understand what went down, so their state of mind is understandable.
I survived SAP, that was when Nigerians went from using new cars to buying tokunbo.
My parents saw hell raising us back then, so many people died, some went mad.
When the opportunity presents itself and Nigerians were rigging for PDP to win, because PDP dey share moni, I knew Nigerians will cry again.
There is no free lunch, you will be made to pay for what you eat, one way or the other.
Even the ANTS knows how to save for the rainy day, our own government cannot explain what they did with $1.1 trillion dollars, and they did not even save for the rainy day.
The 2015 recession is the third time in Nigeria but our people still don't get it, that those who refused to plan, have already planned to fail.
I left my previous shop in 2014, for where I am presently, the sales suddenly went low and everyone says it's boko Haram.
How can the bombings in the North East affect the sales of goods and services in Lagos?.
Thank God for the Bloomberg news, I knew I had to quickly stop all the costs, that are draining me financially.
My income must match my expenditures or else I'm done for, this is why I relocated to where I am now.
Today my business is still up, sales are on the low thought, but I managed to stay afloat.
How many Nigerian business were even breaking even, before the recession?.
Someone told me, that MTN had to set up a place at somewhere in ojota in Lagos, in conjunction with a company called Jubaili Bros, all in a despirate bid to keep their servers up and running.
Those Jubaili generators are up and running 24 hrs, so many companies are doing something similar.
Those who cannot afford these kinds of operational costi fled Nigeria, as far back as 2013.
As if this is not bad enough, only God knows how many Nigerians took a hit from MMM and their likes.
I know a man that lost close to #25 millions in his business in 2013, the funny thing is, his employees that stole from him and ruined his business, are now roaming the streets wailing Buhari, while their victim has risen out of that set back and is now waxing stronger.
What happened to the money they stole from their employer?.
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
So deep sir. You've said it all with your narration and business experience.
As someone has rightly said on this platform, PDP can only have the guts to come back after what they did to us because they knew many Nigerians forget easily.

I just imagine the way and manner at which majority of Nigerians think. A party wasted over a trillion dollar and yet people are seeing same party as their next option.

7lives:

Most of them don't understand what went down, so their state of mind is understandable.
I survived SAP, that was when Nigerians went from using new cars to buying tokunbo.
My parents saw hell raising us back then, so many people died, some went mad.
When the opportunity presents itself and Nigerians were rigging for PDP to win, because PDP dey share moni, I knew Nigerians will cry again.
There is no free lunch, you will be made to pay for what you eat, one way or the other.
Even the ANTS knows how to save for the rainy day, our own government cannot explain what they did with $1.1 trillion dollars, and they did not even save for the rainy day.
The 2015 recession is the third time in Nigeria but our people still don't get it, that those who refused to plan, have already planned to fail.
I left my previous shop in 2014, for where I am presently, the sales suddenly went low and everyone says it's boko Haram.
How can the bombings in the North East affect the sales of goods and services in Lagos?.
Thank God for the Bloomberg news, I knew I had to quickly stop all the costs, that are draining me financially.
My income must match my expenditures or else I'm done for, this is why I relocated to where I am now.
Today my business is still up, sales are on the low thought, but I managed to stay afloat.
How many Nigerian business were even breaking even, before the recession?.
Someone told me, that MTN had to set up a place at somewhere in ojota in Lagos, in conjunction with a company called Jubaili Bros, all in a despirate bid to keep their servers up and running.
Those Jubaili generators are up and running 24 hrs, so many companies are doing something similar.
Those who cannot afford these kinds of operational costi fled Nigeria, as far back as 2013.
As if this is not bad enough, only God knows how many Nigerians took a hit from MMM and their likes.
I know a man that lost close to #25 millions in his business in 2013, the funny thing is, his employees that stole from him and ruined his business, are now roaming the streets wailing Buhari, while their victim has risen out of that set back and is now waxing stronger.
What happened to the money they stole from their employer?.
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
uzobaby:
chaii..I'm just wondering how you survived all these with a pregnant wife is used to comfort. ..it is well. .

My sister, it wasn't easy. But some how it wasn't hell too. The whole family took it in good stride. We made comedy out of the whole situation. When wifey would serve us those concoction rice we ate for days on end, my little boy will say:" this rubbish food again?" And he will join in the ensueing laughter. 10 mins Max, he would have finished the food.

We moved from surulere to Lagos-badadry exp. That made life easier- things were cheaper in those 4 - 4 days village market. A bucket of tomatoes sells for 600 naira, 40 pcs of big-balled onion 600 too. No more gas since it was my compound, l sourced firewood in the bushes around and join 3 blocks to cook. It was fun while it lasted. Lols

4 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by wise0ne: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have a small scale business with about 16 staff, in 2014, we embarked on projects like building residential buildings from the excess profit from business ,

Fast forward to 2017, and we found ourselves struggling and doing everything we can just to pay our workers salary. Business became sluggish, customers are not even willing to pay half of what they used to pay, price of machinery and raw materials doubled, yet our profit margin reduced by almost 60%

Buhari is a curse and a plague to the business world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
densel:
Seeing this topic gave me tears and goose bumps. Are you ready to read? Don't say l didn't warn you.
medical equipments from China. I made a monthly sales of 80 to 110 pcs.

The new to consecutive months then 7 PC's the month after and another 0 for 3 consecutive months again.

My woes: 2017
Couldn't pay rent no more.couldn't fee (tears rolling down my chick)
Bro really feel 4 u ooo, wen tandoe posted dis, i jokingly wrote somtin 2 cover up, wudnt lik 2 tell my story cos i thought it cud b d worse...

Imagine som1 leaving a shop not minding my rent was remaining for good 7 months, little customers comin wer always ready 2 buy on credit...frustration

The story has always bn no Job, Nigeria is still ready to frustrate ur effort.

D day i was robbed, d days i got scammed...

Cant even continue, d point is just dat i tot mine was heavier til i read ur story.

Las las, we go dey Ok

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Freeeanijor: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
So deep sir. You've said it all with your narration and business experience.
As someone has rightly said on this platform, PDP can only have the guts to come back after what they did to us because they knew many Nigerians forget easily.

I just imagine the way and manner at which majority of Nigerians think. A party wasted over a trillion dollar and yet people are seeing same party as their next option.

I understand your desire for a good Nigeria where things will be done rightly and progress distributed equally, its quite commendable. What I want you to know is that, the APC of today is not different from PDP in terms of composition. Its the same template that they are using to run this country. Examine what other countries did to make progress and you will see that this crops of politicians including PMB don't have the will to make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by wise0ne: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
flyca:
I think I have shared my story before on this platform. Well, lemme not go into long stories.

Every self-sponsored student abroad between 2014 and transfer of power to Buhari in 2015 felt the heat. Dollar skyrocked from 195 - above 300.

18,000RMB school fees that was originally less N770,000 become over N1m overnight! Not to talk of insurance fees, accommodation and medicals! Buhari try well well.

Apart from this mind-boggling increase, next was that money transfers were not allowed aboard. Master and Visa ATM cards could no longer be used to cash money abroad. Western Union and co were blocked. That means you couldn't access living allowance that your parents in Nigeria sends to you. Hunger everywhere. Terrible Terrible.

Worst time of my life.

Friend, I feel your pain, that is the singular reason why I always refer to Buhari as disaster personified.

When I kick against his re election, some Un enlightened fellows may think it is as a result of ethnic bias, but the truth remains that that man's economic policies stinks

4 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by wise0ne: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
densel:
Seeing this topic gave me tears and goose bumps. Are you ready to read? Don't say l didn't warn you.
Background:
I was an importer of medical equipments from China. I made a monthly sales of 80 to 110 pcs. That's about 1.8million to 2.5million in sales monthly. Take home is bt 750k and 1m each month.

The new sheriff in town came in and sales dropped from 100 to 60 to 30 to 10 to 7 to 0. Yes 0 sales for 3 consecutive months then 7 PC's the month after and another 0 for 3 consecutive months again.

Couldn't pay rent no more. Sold off the car to fix just one room in our uncompleted building. Moved into a sandy house. Son dropped out of school, we couldn't feed, my dad would give me 3k weekly, wifey was pregnant. We all started looking malnorished.(tears rolling down my chick)

2018:
Stayed at home jobless for the better part of 2 year. Hire a 2 by 4 shop to sell 2nd hand shoes. Borrowed 100k from cooperative to pay 12k monthly for 10 months in the tick of the recession. Frustration set in when the shoes didn't sell and began to spoiled one by one in my shop. In frustration, l abandoned the shoes + 6 months rent to my landlady.

Borrowed 400k this time to buy a bus T4 Volkswagen product nija used. Drove it myself. It worked for 2 months (or so l thought). Eventually wanted to send my to my early grave. It will produce 9k and gulp double the amount, produce 4k and gulp 15. At a point it stopped bringing in money for 3 months and instead set my back by 100k in debts. Again frustration came knocking. I had enough when it kept me resuming by 8am in a mechanic work shop and retiring by 7pm like a banker for good 14 days. I quit. Sold it for half the price..... 200k. Debts deepened..... neck deep in debts......emotional now.....can't continue..... sorry

I didn't add that my only achievement in Buhari's 4 years was giving birth to a healthy baby. Remembered how much we prayed not to have a deformed baby due to acute malnutrition. Imagine a family of three plus baby in the womb managing 3k in 7 days.

My baby girl came out better looking, healthier and fatter (in a kpako hospital) than my son who was born in affluence (private air-conditioned ward). What miracle!

Boss I hail you sir! You are a true courageous Nigerian. And I trust that God will open greater doors of progress to you.

But my question to Buhari's supporters is this, must we all continue to go through this needless pain and suffering?

Is this the kind of country that we want our children to inherit? But God forbid. The lifeless one must be sent back to his village by our collective votes.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
wise0ne:

Boss I hail you sir! You are a true courageous Nigerian. And I trust that God will open greater doors of progress to you.

But my question to Buhari's supporters is this, must we all continue to go through this needless pain and suffering?

Is this the kind of country that we want our children to inherit? But God forbid. The lifeless one must be sent back to his village by our collective votes.

Thanks bro, same wishes to you.

Would never wish anyone what l went through.

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
densel:

My sister, it wasn't easy. But some how it wasn't hell too. The whole family took it in good stride. We made comedy out of the whole situation. When wifey would serve us those concoction rice we ate for days on end, my little boy will say:" this rubbish food again?" And he will join in the ensueing laughter. 10 mins Max, he would have finished the food.

We moved from surulere to Lagos-badadry exp. That made life easier- things were cheaper in those 4 - 4 days village market. A bucket of tomatoes sells for 600 naira, 40 pcs of big-balled onion 600 too. No more gas since it was my compound, l sourced firewood in the bushes around and join 3 blocks to cook. It was fun while it lasted. Lols
loooll...one of those life experiences

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
sherylbakky:

Bro really feel 4 u ooo, wen tandoe posted dis, i jokingly wrote somtin 2 cover up, wudnt lik 2 tell my story cos i thought it cud b d worse...

Imagine som1 leaving a shop not minding my rent was remaining for good 7 months, little customers comin wer always ready 2 buy on credit...frustration

The story has always bn no Job, Nigeria is still ready to frustrate ur effort.
As a graduate,I av once worked as a labourer in a bakery.

D day i was robbed, d days i got scammed...

Cant even continue, d point is just dat i tot mine was heavier til i read ur story.

Las las, we go dey Ok

I agree with you bro. Las Las we must dey ok!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Ralaji: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
I will try to be brief. Lost my job in 2016 while my wife was pregnant got laid off without any pay. Things became so hard that I had to rely on few friends and family members for survival. Struggle through 2016 got a job a relief job in 2017 which was meant for 3 months. Help wife got a job too fortunately got retained for another six months we then planned to try us visa as family of four but unfortunately close to 450k was wasted on us visa as we were denied came back home. Start job hunting again while wife is still managing her job but suddenly changed and started pasawording her phone, picking suspicious calls at home seriously subjected me to emotional torture upon the job I helped her to get. So much to say. But Buhari government has taught me not to trust anybody again in life no matter how close the person is I got to know my wife very well when I was down got let down by people have been so helpful to.
But thank God there is a ray of hope.
0049821271 access bank for the good Samaritan. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by wise0ne: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Together we must send the agent of death, pains, penury and job losses back to Daura with our votes

3 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
wise0ne:
I have a small scale business with about 16 staff, in 2014, we embarked on projects like building residential buildings from the excess profit from business ,

Fast forward to 2017, and we found ourselves struggling and doing everything we can just to pay our workers salary. Business became sluggish, customers are not even willing to pay half of what they used to pay, price of machinery and raw materials doubled, yet our profit margin reduced by almost 60%

Buhari is a curse and a plague to the business word

True word.

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by mightyhazel: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
cheango:
Ironically, the people who suffer alot will still vote for Buhari, they believe so much in him that things will be good even in the face of death.. It's funny the Igbo this govt think they r marginalising can't result to begging to eat, like the Hausa
gwa fa okwu

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by mycar: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
jumas:
All people posting here are lazy.

Mine is
I started a small business last two years, with hardwork, patients and prayer I'm an employer of 11 workers today
and it will be more this year in Jesus name.
This is between God and man.

The secret is do something creative and never have a second thought of short ways of making money.

You are a very big fool by saying that, this thread is for those that affected by buhari economic policy and that doesn't mean that they are lazy after all, the owner of the companies in question were never lazy.
Just like yours, if anything happens to your business today, does that mean that you are lazy, if one way closes another will open but sometimes, things are never the same.

9 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by tawa89(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wow. People are really going through hell in this country. You must extremely be wicked to want Buhari to continue. I have this sick feeling that if Buhari wins, God forbid, he will relocate to UK permanently and be visiting Nigeria once in a while, Isa Funtua, ABBA Kyari, Kingibe and Maman Daura will be running the govt. it would get worse than this. The man is a cancer that should be cut of before he kills us all.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by dlondonbadboy: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
After Atiku becomes President, Buhari will be made to pay for all his crimes against Nigerians...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Liftkid(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
After Atiku becomes President, Buhari will be made to pay for all his crimes against Nigerians...

I just hope atiku wins.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
I'd be giving out 5k to 20people who have really being affected by this economy...
Sir, I need 4k to travel for this election. For transport, lodging and feeding. Osogbo to Ede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by tawa89(f): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why is this not on the Front Page? Lalasticala please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by casperuk(m): 2:02am On Feb 21, 2019
I couldn't help laughing when I read your post. Not at your pain really, but the way you have expressed your challenges in a humorous manner. It is written in the bible 'Man born into this world is full of trouble.' Everyone have their trouble in life, no one exempted. Not everyone share their pain.' So if you look through Instagram you will think your case is too bad.
Am in the UK, money is not my problem but depression from loneliness, and pressure to stay faithful to my God and wife in the face of so much
hot chicks around. I have struggled in the face of temptation to bleep both married, cougars, single mothers and single ladies.
Many will say that's nothing, but those things are important to me.
Cheers. The Lord is your strength; Take it as this is your portion at this time from God. Life has up and down turns, and you know where you are now.
*Although not about Buhari, posted for, to comfort you*
densel:
Background:
I was an importer of medical equipments from China. I made a monthly sales of 80 to 110 pcs. That's about 1.8million to 2.5million in sales monthly. Take home is bt 750k and 1m each month.

The new sheriff in town came in and sales dropped from 100 to 60 to 30 to 10 to 7 to 0. Yes 0 sales for 3 consecutive months then 7 PC's the month after and another 0 for 3 consecutive months again.

Couldn't pay rent no more. Sold off the car to fix just one room in our uncompleted building. Moved into a sandy house. Son dropped out of school, we couldn't feed, my dad would give me 3k weekly, wifey was pregnant. We all started looking malnorished.(tears rolling down my chick)

2018:
Stayed at home jobless for the better part of 2 year. Hire a 2 by 4 shop to sell 2nd hand shoes. Borrowed 100k from cooperative to pay 12k monthly for 10 months in the tick of the recession. Frustration set in when the shoes didn't sell and began to spoiled one by one in my shop. In frustration, l abandoned the shoes + 6 months rent to my landlady.

Borrowed 400k this time to buy a bus T4 Volkswagen product nija used. Drove it myself. It worked for 2 months (or so l thought). Eventually wanted to send my to my early grave. It will produce 9k and gulp double the amount, produce 4k and gulp 15. At a point it stopped bringing in money for 3 months and instead set my back by 100k in debts. Again frustration came knocking. I had enough when it kept me resuming by 8am in a mechanic work shop and retiring by 7pm like a banker for good 14 days. I quit. Sold it for half the price..... 200k. Debts deepened..... neck deep in debts......emotional now.....can't continue..... sorry

I didn't add that my only achievement in Buhari's 4 years was giving birth to a healthy baby. Remembered how much we prayed not to have a deformed baby due to acute malnutrition. Imagine a family of three plus baby in the womb managing 3k in 7 days.

My baby girl came out better looking, healthier and fatter (in a kpako hospital) than my son who was born in affluence (private air-conditioned ward). What miracle!
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Freeeanijor: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2019
This should be on front-page

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Goddys(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
I have been blessed beyond measures. My supply is spiritual. No job, no income yet I live the most blessed life through unexpected supply and favours.

I am yet to see the birds of the air go hungry. How much more a beautiful being like me with Angels of God available to supply my needs.

Life is more than physical. Embrace God

3 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Abortions: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
casperuk:
I couldn't help laughing when I read your post. Not at your pain really, but the way you have expressed your challenges in a humorous manner. It is written in the bible 'Man born into this world is full of trouble.' Everyone have their trouble in life, no one exempted. Not everyone share their pain.' So if you look through Instagram you will think your case is too bad.
Am in the UK, money is not my problem but depression from loneliness, and pressure to stay faithful to my God and wife in the face of so much
hot chicks around. I have struggled in the face of temptation to bleep both married, cougars, single mothers and single ladies.
Many will say that's nothing, but those things are important to me.
Cheers. The Lord is your strength; Take it as this is your portion at this time from God. Life has up and down turns, and you know where you are now.
*Although not about Buhari, posted for, to comfort you*
Bro u must be living in affluence and am more than happy for u. Unlike some of us here with talents and no one to recognize it or even support us due to the hardships they are all facing. Even the place I was hustling to make things workout we got flushed out cos they weren't making sales anymore and the payoff we supposed to get too they seized or should I say there wasn't no money to pay as they keep telling us next week till most of us got tired cos even transport fare to their head office every week was something u could use to feed for at least a day. I dunno what will happen if this man wins again but i just know we would all be doomed here. No jobs, no business is moving as people don't have money to buy. I dunno how polite to sound but I seriously need a sponsor for my music career and anything from u would be OK to push a bro to a certain point. I won't disappoint u, 2079092003 Uba

Bless!
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by wise0ne: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
The truth remains that Buhari the dullard I s a failure. I would have said 'Cursed be the day that beast was sworn in as president' but I'll leave that out for ancestors to decide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal / APC Beaten Across Lagos State / On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.