Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) (47808 Views)

Gunmen Attack INEC Training Centre In Anambra / EFCC May Go After Doctors For Fraudulently Collecting ₦540m Training Allowance / Inec Training Centers Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
So its common 50k that will make poverty die shey?
So 50k isn't enough for a day job? How much do you want inec to pay them
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Newman224: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Every single one of them has an account which the federal government pays their alawee into. So what stopped them from just disbursing the money into their accounts remotely which is one of the advantages of bvn and tsa. When are we going to get it right here? Is it even easy for the people paying them under this condition? Nigeria has a long way to go.

We really have a long way to go
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Babaseun1300(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2019
The people disbursing the money sure would have taken out of it. If not why would they use this kind of method.
They should have just disbursed the money to the corp members through their banks but just because of the money they want to remove they went to withdraw the whole amount.
Kai
(It's an assumption though)

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Donpeak(f): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2019
IQscanner:
5. Donpeak: Quote Post
You all should vote for Sowore for a better life and future. Just look at what’s happening here. To imagine that some of you are still “Articulating” is foolishness. Get rid of analog leaders! Vote Sowore on Saturday and Nigeria will be saved forever............ Satin is wrong wit ur head aw much den pay u
Oga I pity you. Pay me bah? That’s the foolishness I am talking about. Sowore doesn’t do politics of money/bribery like your Atiku or Buhari who has purchased your reasoning ability. And for your information; I have nothing to gain or lose in this election. I am only a concerned citizen with options of better countries if I choose to denounce my Naija citizenship. So get it straight!
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Opistorincos(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2019
majamajic:

as if we non corpers are living in our own villages, u are even lucky; free girlsfree girls, cheaper rents , free rides, after serving my oga for good 8 yrs I never had it so easy, so don't think u are doing the impossible, we all into this ship together, thank your God,

Remove all the canceled ones and i believe you're not talking about corpers in cities like Warri, Lagos and Abuja. The rent ain't cheap, there's nothing like free girls no more except you're handsome asf and we certainly don't do free rides where I am cos this is the Gee plus season.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by emmykey0128(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Oga its not 50k o o, na 4500
SweetBuns:
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by emmykey0128(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2019
4500 imagine?
Magicdon:
How much is the training alawee
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Venerable612(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2019
IQscanner:

U want to divide atiku'vote about dey here de mumu itself no go aticulate

Is there anything wrong with a Nigerian Citizen campaigning for the candidate of his choice?

When Atiku sells NNPC like he sold Nitel, Nepa and the rest - with nothing concrete to show for - you will know how much it means to vote rightly.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Make June reach quick make I go service go dey collect my own allawee, allawee dey sweet sha.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by fams22: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=SweetBuns post=75909548]So its common 50k that will make poverty die

that's how you people give fake news about corpers alawee ,some of us are suffering it now,my family believes am receiving 49800 as monthly alawee but what I receive is 19800. training fee is 4500 not 50000 plsssss o
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Ibkay32(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Am a Bsc holder, Can anyone help me with one?. Thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Ubdavis(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019
This can be chaotic.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by lorhema(f): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Yankee101:
What happened to account transfers?

I notice anytime they want to cheat people they do table payments

That's the likely explanation for this kind of scene.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by galadima77(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Every single one of them has an account which the federal government pays their alawee into. So what stopped them from just disbursing the money into their accounts remotely which is one of the advantages of bvn and tsa. When are we going to get it right here? Is it even easy for the people paying them under this condition? Nigeria has a long way to go.

Just see how clumsy that image is.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Owaincouncil: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Can't inec pay this money into their acct. Why acting like a fool like this.
Are we sure this people are really ready for the election.
It is well o.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Hhenryy: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:

Lol, training allowance is no where near that figure. During my time, it was 3K although Presiding Officers were given extra bonus. And the collection process was much more organized than what we are seeing here.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Salutem(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:

which 50k..........the money is not even up to 35k for all the elections
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by AlmajiriAboki: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2019
Pls help this APO to collect his own.

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by majamajic(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Opistorincos:

Remove all the canceled ones and i believe you're not talking about corpers in cities like Warri, Lagos and Abuja. The rent ain't cheap, there's nothing like free girls no more except you're handsome asf and we certainly don't do free rides where I am cos this is the Gee plus season.

just my experience with those in my village, I forgot to mention free beer in bars,
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Hadampson(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2019
correctguy0900:
Nothing is ever well organised in da shithole.

There are 1000 ways this payment could have been made without this crowd pushing and squeezing from d window.

Africa It's still very uncivilized truth be told.
This doesn't require rocket science to organise neatly.

Everywhere i have being, only shitholes u see things like these. As if nobody thinks in a whole Continent.

Nigeria not Africa
Some African countries are progressing
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by majamajic(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2019
una forget to remember this is naija, paying into accounts means ghost arrangements, sometimes appearance matters, the only thing here is that they didn't form a queue.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Lxxl: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:

which yeye 50k?
training allawance for the election job is just #4500,
transport 3k
feeding 1k
job done 9k

Total is #17,500
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by dokie: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2019
mary42k2:
Imagine a country like Nigeria, still living in an analogue world in dis digital age.... Can't u just pay directly to their acct? BT wat do u expect from a country wit a lifeless president...

So that proper account will be given?

Not in naija.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by justdare007(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
Who told you that is 50k? it's #4,500
How can Inec pay 50k for just a training..
It's #4,500.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Kokaine(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
its 35 k sef
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Back in 2015 the GEJ led administration paid ALL corpers directly into their allawee account..but this crooked administration will always find primitive ways of suffering and siphoning from the People..tufiakwa!
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2019
mistijude:
If they followed this your suggestion,how do u want the officials responsible for the disbursement to go away with the money of those that are absent?We are in a corrupt country!
But Jonathan did it...so it has been done before..yet this is the integrity government..jokers all of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.