Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou (2486 Views)

My Gsd And Parvo / Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Pidginwhisper: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Eveezy:

Scammed you even after the warnings?
I weak ehn grin
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by luka1981(m): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Sorry op, but 90% of all the breeders selling puppies here are all scammers. One just told me his camera is bad for video call and later told me he has no dogs to sell but will get from others for me.
If they don't post their price and location open, it means they are afraid someone might discover their scamming tactics or identity.

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by prinzetobi: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Guys y’all better be careful!! Isaac Bankole is still in business
His IG name: IsaacBankysk9
Please report the page.
He has no dog, no vet And no kennel in Badagry

Caveat Emptor
Let the buyer beware
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Pidginwhisper: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
prinzetobi:
Guys y’all better be careful!! Isaac Bankole is still in business
His IG name: IsaacBankysk9
Please report the page.
He has no dog, no vet And no kennel in Badagry

Caveat Emptor
Let the buyer beware
Why didn't you call him out and report him right away?
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by prinzetobi: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
He didn’t scam me however he was trying to pull a fast one on a friend.
He’s blocked me on IG too. In due time he will be caught and dealt with
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by prinzetobi: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Onyeka1987:
This topic was created to help create awareness to the rampaging gsd and kennel scam by isaac bossou. On the 13th of feb 2019, I contacted this guy that I wanted to buy a gsd nd a kennel..we negotiated price..I paid him 20k advanced, hoping when i get my puppy i will balance him 30k..lo nd behold..this guy blocked me..note..his numbers dont connect, it's only on WhatsApp u will get him..he operates on olx as well..he uses two addresses. No 7 ayetoro stress epe and navy town badagry. I have been scammed cos am a pet lover and decided to trust. I saw his post of strong dog kennels on nairaland and decided everyone gets to knw his modus operandi before he scams an unsuspecting pet lover too. I will upload his fake dogs and kennels and details of our transactions. His catch are ridiculously low prices. Single enclosure 16k, 18k, gsds 50 pure breeds. I have already reported to army intelligence bonny camp v.i. I know his end is almost near.

Please give me your digits. Would love to speak to you.
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by prinzetobi: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
ifedapo2016:
This guy has scammed me
Please drop digits too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Cute 3 Month Old Lhasa Puppies For Sale / Raw Feeding Dogs - The Pros And Cons / Fantastic GSD available for FREE! Taken pls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.