Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 (11189 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by RoyalUc(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2019
olaric:
No sane person repeats the Buhari mistake a second time. Buhari is a disaster

Critically tell Nigerians how disastrous he is...

4 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by quickberry(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
lol all the rigging plans of apc shall fail them. cheesy

Don't go and drink sniper when the result is announced o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Francisayo:

Which of the South West is this one talking about.....

PDP is dead here.....South West moving to NEXT LEVEL

Please ignore him. He is just another grovelling and pathetic Igbo guy who will insult Yorubas all year long to now come and be deploying flattery to beg for an Atiku win. Afonja they shout all year long and day in day out.

Now they are all unanimously begging Yorubas with talk of "Sw dont vote with sentiment" and "Yorubas are sophisticated" bullshite rather than to meet other at the poll like men. Cowards.

@OP.
SW is for Buhari so take your cheap gbanjo wares to the SE market. You will get customers there. In the SW no one is buying so stop wasting your own time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by espn(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
truthfulparrot:
It is a known fact that the people of the Southwest are enlightened and politically matured. They don't cast their votes on tribal or religious sentiments. The fact that the Vice President Yemi Osibanjo is from the southwest may not count on Febuary 23.

Most people from the Southwest are grossly disappointing in the performance of Buhari in the last four years and they will be willing to vote him out irrespective of the fact that they had Yemi Osibanjo as vice president.

As it is today, if you seek the opinions of ten people from Southwest, at least seven are warming up to vote out Buhari!

Tinubu is aware of the fact that the omoluabis hates poverty and sufferings. After the incident in Ogun state, APC has been in panic mode and have been behaving as if they are the opposition. I have never seen a ruling party that is so disorganized and looking helpless before a major election.
your statistics is totally wrong...I can tell u that 8 out of every 10 people that I have sampled there opinion will rather continue with @mbuhari than Atiku....u will be shocked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Salvador1: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2019
quickberry:

Don't go and drink sniper when the result is announced o
i advice you too don't toll through that line
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by amidel(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Wetin this one dey talk?

Bros,this election is between igbos n Yorubas. The igbos want to remove Buhari so that their son will be VP n the Yorubas want to vote Buhari because this is the closest they have been to federal power since independence. Several of their sons n daughters r on the corridors of power starting from the VP.

Don't let anybody deceive u.Politics in Nigeria has always been tribal even before Independence n 2019 election will not be an exception.

So, Obansanjo is not from the South West

3 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by quickberry(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
i advice you too don't toll through that line

Wait till then
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Salvador1: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2019
quickberry:

Wait till then
as I urge you
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2019
espn:
your statistics is totally wrong...I can tell u that 8 out of every 10 people that I have samples there opinion will rather continue with @mbuhari than Atiku....u will be shocked.

Don't mind him. Quoting the so-called incidence in Ogun State shows how ignorant he is. Ogun is a strong SW bedrock of PMB.

I won't educate this ignorant OP suffice to say informed folks know those who pelted APC leaders with water bottles to understand their action is sponsored and not at all representative of the feelings of Ogun folks who we know are firmly behind PMB. Your 8 out of 10 in favour of PMB is right.

2 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ayomilore: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2019
amidel:

Please what electoral value does he have?
Wait till Sunday Obasanjo will once again be disgraced as usual in his polling unit.

3 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by keryj(f): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Wetin this one dey talk?

Bros,this election is between igbos n Yorubas. The igbos want to remove Buhari so that their son will be VP n the Yorubas want to vote Buhari because this is the closest they have been to federal power since independence. Several of their sons n daughters r on the corridors of power starting from the VP.

Which federal power since independent, Obasanjo is from my village abi.

Don't let anybody deceive u.Politics in Nigeria has always been tribal even before Independence n 2019 election will not be an exception.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2019
amidel:

Did he empower Yoruba or rather chose to vengefully mistreat them because of the perception they don't like or support him as was the case for Yoruba leaders like Awolow et al. Buhari is not Yoruba but he is fair to the SW whereas OBJ never was.

Actions such as vengefully withholding the allocation of Lagos show you OBJ's hatred of his Yoruba kinsmen. While Tinubu seeks out tranformational technocrats to lead, OBJ empowered thugs and killers like Gbenga Daniel and Ayo Fayose for the top jobs in Yoruba land because he knew these men would not bring progress to their respective SW States and would rather take them backwards which was what happened.

This is why we Yorubas have no time for OBJ who we know has no love for us and worked against our progress. When the time came we punished him and hia daughter at the polls and he remains unapopular in the SW till today. The Igbos and international community can sing his praise ignorantly but we Yorubas know the terrible damage OBJ did to our region and aspirations.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Wetin this one dey talk?

Which kind post be this self, so I should continue to suffer just because my tribal man is the VP?
Which kind yeye post be this now? Ha. Ha!!! angry sad angry angry

They said people are suffering and been killed, you are there telling us how our son is the VP?

What kind of reasoning is this?

So I should die or people should die just because my brother, a Yoruba man is the VP?

Oga o

10 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by sapoyoro(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
quickberry:
In your dreams
We are going to vote massively for PMB/PYO in the south west
talk for your state... APC can't win in osun my own state so don't talk for all SW states.thanks.

2 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by 7lives: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
olaric:

The South West where I belong; the South West where honesty should have been our theme, but is now being sacrificed on the altar of dishonesty, thuggery, deceit, and Godfatherism.

Surely, we in the South West want to move to the next level, but most certainly not Buhari and APC's next level

Speak for your self, when our people begy to cast their vote for APC, go there to make trouble.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by 9icelag: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
I still don't know how some people would believe PDP would win in the SouthWest

4 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by reuben79: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2019
PreciousJuice:
Lol, mumu person cheesy
Sitdown and wallow in ignorance
am from sw and stay in sw no states in sw sure for buhari as at now
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by osothermal(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2019
Francisayo:

Which of the South West is this one talking about.....

PDP is dead here.....South West moving to NEXT LEVEL
Hope you've not forgotten Osun state

2 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by 7lives: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:
Although I hate to join in tribal rivalry, but if I were Yoruba, I will never vote Atiku.
Clearly, this is a contest between Igbos and Yorubas, and the igbos are massively behind their own.
If I were Yoruba, I will vote PYO

grin grin grin grin Don't mind them, they want me to abandon my own and vote for their brother.
Awon alaye baje.

4 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
ayomilore:

Please what electoral value does he have?
Wait till Sunday Obasanjo will once again be disgraced as usual in his polling unit.

It is only ignoramuses from outside the SW who continue to sycophantically praise OBJ who has been politically dead and buried in the region since 2011.

OBJ is the typical PDP politician. Out of power they are totally useless, mentally lazy and only intersted in enjoying their loot. Atiku out of power was the same. Built nada and could only run from pillar to post trying to be President. Yet look at Tinubu. Even stronger out of power and arguably the most electorally influential voice in the SW.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by osothermal(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Anyone that would be committed to restructuring has my vote

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by sapoyoro(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2019
I laugh..even this thread show SW is greatly divided...SW can and will never give block votes..
APC will not win in osun state...I don't know of any other SW state,but osun?
forget it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by sapoyoro(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2019
osothermal:
Anyone that would be committed to restructuring has my vote
lol..honestly the results from SW will shock a lot of people...

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
sapoyoro:
I laugh..even this thread show SW is greatly divided...SW can and will never give block votes..
forget it..
You this guy always claiming what you are not Is here again !

Osun koo, Kwara nii grin
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
sapoyoro:
forget it..

Bro SW is not 'greatly divided'. True the Yorubas don't vote hatefully or sentimentally. They vote pragmatically. The general belief in the SW, for many reasons , is that Buhari is best for now in view of those seeking to replace him and their antecedent in our region.

3 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Iamgrey5(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
sapoyoro:
lol..honestly the results from SW will shock a lot of people...
TBH
it will shock some lairs who claims to be what they are not cheesy
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Amarabae(f): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2019
The number of votes that South East/South South will give Atiku will far cancel Whatever votes South West will give Buhari.
So why all this noise?.
A 30% for Atiku in South west is OK for him, that's why he did not intensify campaign in that geo political zone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by enemybulldozer(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
He says "they don't vote based on tribal or religious sentiments". I agree with him. They vote based on what the region has gained from the administration and their desire to see more of that, unlike the species from a particular region that are controlled by nothing but tribe, hate, and religion.

Why are you afraid of mentioning the region??

The fear of the great...... Is indeed the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by deji68: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Op may be right...whenever i call members of my family who are hardcore Buharist, they are not voting PMB this time around...SW is currently divided

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Wetin this one dey talk?

Say what you know. Buhari has had 2 Igbo VeePees in the past. How come they didn't vote for him then?
Igbos prefer to vote a just and fair leader not those who prefer to elevate nepotism to a government policy.

4 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2019
olaric:

The South West where I belong; the South West where honesty should have been our theme, but is now being sacrificed on the altar of dishonesty, thuggery, deceit, and Godfatherism.

Surely, we in the South West want to move to the next level, but most certainly not Buhari and APC's next level

The SW don't give block votes. In 2015, booharry had 600k from the SW even, with booharry running with osibanjo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS / PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.