Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 (11223 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Corrosiveman(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
With what is Happening I would say IMO is 50-50 or 55-45 in favour of Buhari
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by quickberry(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
sapoyoro:

talk for your state...
APC can't win in osun my own state so don't talk for all SW states.thanks.

APC will win Osun with wide margin
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by sapoyoro(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Don't kid yourself

This is not a local election and most civil servants don't really turn up in large numbers for federal elections like state elections

Majority of Omisore's support in Ife where he got majority of his vote are still there and don't forget that Adeoti will bring owo

FYI, Only Osun west was last to PDP because of the Adeleke saga

Stop spreading false news.
you are not worth my time.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by sapoyoro(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
quickberry:

APC will win Osun with wide margin
you are very correct, they will.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Iamgrey5(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
sapoyoro:
you are not worth my time.
You are not worth anybody's time
You only registered to spread false information after the Osun elections grin
Mr propaganda machine
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Puffy007: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bros I beg o

Which Heardsmen Killings and poverty in the SW ?

Where was it within your state?
So Olu Falae's farm case was in the SE abi..or the incessant kidnappings and Killings by heardsmen in Ekiti especially around Ise-Ekiti is not SW. See support Buhari all you want is your right, but don't come here to tell us Nigerians are not suffering from the economic hardship and needless Killings prevalent in this government.. It touches every part of the country including SW..so let's be factual and sincere please
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Iamgrey5(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Puffy007:

So Olu Falae's farm case was in the SE abi..or the incessant kidnappings and Killings by heardsmen in Ekiti especially around Ise-Ekiti is not SW. See support Buhari all you want is your right, but don't come here to tell us Nigerians are not suffering from the economic hardship and needless Killings prevalent in this government.. It touches every part of the country including SW..so let's be factual and sincere please
Olu Falae was kidnapped by Arm bandits looking for quick cash, not killed or injured. He was released and the Arm bandits were caught and properly bought to books.

There was no Killings in Ekiti but minor clashes which lead to smokescreen lead by the master of gimmickry and jokes Mr Fayose.

I will advise you to take your advice and be factual.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
sapoyoro:

you are better ignored

30.Osogbo LG
APC: 23379, PDP: 14499, SDP: 10188, ADC:413, ADP: 2478

80 percent indeed..

Now add the SDP(Omisore) and APC votes together and calculate the percentage
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by AgentGoat: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amarabae:
The number of votes that South East/South South will give Atiku will far cancel Whatever votes South West will give Buhari.
So why all this noise?.
A 30% for Atiku in South west is OK for him, that's why he did not intensify campaign in that geo political zone.
shutup

Just shut...
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Puffy007:

You revisionists make me laugh. Go and find the collated figure regarding killings of Nigerians under the GEJ Government in comparison to what obtains under Buhari to note you are fooling yourself and incapable of thinking independently. Herdsmen did not kill under GEJ? Boko Haram killed Nigerians in thousands under GEJ and held territory the size of Belgium our army dare not go into because PDP corruption meant our Army lads had water guns while Boko boys had Uzis, Rocket launchers and tanks even.

You just swallow what your Ogas say and come and regurgitate same here without engaging your brain. This is why Kanu was able to use the whole of SE to drink Akamu. Too many people walking around who cannot think independently. The few who can either use that advantage for good or bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Omoboricash(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
sapoyoro:

talk for your state...
APC can't win in osun my own state so don't talk for all SW states.thanks.
Saturday is just few days to come. We shall see.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Puffy007: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Olu Falae was kidnapped by Arm bandits looking for quick cash, not killed or injured. He was released and the Arm bandits were caught and properly bought to books.

There was no Killings in Ekiti but minor clashes which lead to smokescreen lead by the master of gimmickry and jokes Mr Fayose.

I will advise you to take your advice and be factual.

Arguing when facts are everywhere is just sad. These are links from punch and vanguard as regards Olu Falae's farm and Kidnap.(Fulani herdsmen set Falae's five-hectare oil palm plantation ablaze – Punch ...
https://punchng.com › breaking-...) (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-olu-falae/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjU68rZvsrgAhX3WRUIHbbUDUYQFjACegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2z8krULSimn__RI8SlFdfi&ampcf=1), so is there not a difference between arm bandits and fulani heardsmen, unless you are saying Punch and Vanguard are reporting rubbish. And as for Ekiti, that is my state and Ise Ekiti road as become a hotspot of fulani heardsmen robbery and kidnappings.. That is my wife's hometown.. I know victims..so please just stop arguing blindly..
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Iamgrey5(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Puffy007:

Arguing when facts are everywhere is just sad. These are links from punch and vanguard as regards Olu Falae's farm and Kidnap.(Fulani herdsmen set Falae's five-hectare oil palm plantation ablaze – Punch ...
https://punchng.com › breaking-...) (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-olu-falae/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjU68rZvsrgAhX3WRUIHbbUDUYQFjACegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2z8krULSimn__RI8SlFdfi&ampcf=1), so is there not a difference between arm bandits and fulani heardsmen, unless you are saying Punch and Vanguard are reporting rubbish. And as for Ekiti, that is my state and Ise Ekiti road as become a hotspot of fulani heardsmen robbery and kidnappings.. That is my wife's hometown.. I know victims..so please just stop arguing blindly..

First of all, you failed to read The report you posted, secondly you failed to show the follow up story on how Olu Falae was later released

Last but not the least, the woman killed in ise Ekiti is not Yoruba but a norther from Benue who might have had dealings with Arm bandits, but dubious newspapers failed to capture that in their headlines.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Puffy007: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oshigun:

You revisionists make me laugh. Go and find the collated figure regarding killings of Nigerians under the GEJ Government in comparison to what obtains under Buhari to note you are fooling yourself and incapable of thinking independently. Herdsmen did not kill under GEJ? Boko Haram killed Nigerians in thousands under GEJ and held territory the size of Belgium our army dare not go into because PDP corruption meant our Army lads had water guns while Boko boys had Uzis, Rocket launchers and tanks even.

You just swallow what your Ogas say and come and regurgitate same here without engaging your brain. This is why Kanu was able to use the whole of SE to drink Akamu. Too many people walking around who cannot think independently. The few who can either use that advantage for good or bad.

So are we comparing death records now? What as Jonathan administration got to do with what we are discussing? Is he still the president.. He was voted out because most Nigerians believed he fail..same should happen now..until we stop playing dumb and reinforcing failure nothing would change in this country.. Vote out any leader that fails without any ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by NkayStory(f): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:
Although I hate to join in tribal rivalry, but if I were Yoruba, I will never vote Atiku.
Clearly, this is a contest between Igbos and Yorubas, and the igbos are massively behind their own.
If I were Yoruba, I will vote PYO

You are YORUBA through and through!!...stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Gabriel004: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Sw shouldnt put their eggs in one basket else they will regret it

Vote atiku cos you will benefit alot.

Last warning join the winning team
Tell me what the southwest ever benefited from pdp
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Salvador1: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gabriel004:
Tell me what the southwest ever benefited from pdp
8years presidency obj under pdp

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by NkayStory(f): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oshigun:

There is no hope. Just that Igbos have boundary issues and never stay in their corner hence these sort of silly beg threads. When do you see Hausa/Fulani or Yorubas directing others over what to do in their own region?

Stop calling Igbos and deal with your fellow Yorubas who will not vote APC!!...what sort of idiotic reasoning is this?..are you guys this stupidd?

.Instead of manning up and facing your yoruba adversaries you are cowardly calling them Igbos..

What a coward!

3 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Gabriel004: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
BillGoldberg:
People should go through my comments and see how many likes I garner each time I comment. I always state facts.

The truth of the matter is that many Yorubas are going to backstab Tinubu. E go shock una for eyes. Mind you that where I stay is purely a south West state dominated by Yorubas.
See mumu
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by aremso(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
reuben79:
am from sw and stay in sw no states in sw sure for buhari as at now

You must be living in fake SW
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:
Although I hate to join in tribal rivalry, but if I were Yoruba, I will never vote Atiku.
Clearly, this is a contest between Igbos and Yorubas, and the igbos are massively behind their own.
If I were Yoruba, I will vote PYO

If you think Igbos are rooting for Atiku because of Peter Obi, then you're not sensible. Even if Atiku had chosen Akinwumi Adesina as running mate (as I canvassed for), he would still have been massively voted for by Igbos. Jonathan isn't Igbo, but he was supported by Igbos.

Igbos hated and still hate Buhari as a person because of his proven bigotry, ethnic jingoism, religious fanaticism, and overall uselessness. Igbos hate APC because of Buhari. Its not about this tribe versus that tribe. It's about BUHARI and the bastard that he is.

Even when Buhari contested with Igbo men as running mate on two different occasions (2003 and 2007), he was roundly rejected by Igbos.... Who rather voted for A Yoruba/Hausa combination (Obasanjo/Atiku) and Hausa/Ijaw Combination (Yar'Adua/Jonathan). If you don't understand this then you be mumu now and forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by sapoyoro(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Now add the SDP(Omisore) and APC votes together and calculate the percentage
most people vote for omisore not sdp..now omisore has joined a party they hate so much..
plus go and check a large percent of those who voted sdp are civil servants, pensioners and traders...
most of them will vote PDP,not APC. apart from omisore core supporters and loyalists.
omisore has become an unpopular politician in osun state, someone who is even being derided in his own hometown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by RoyalUc(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
NkayStory:

You are YORUBA through and through!!...stop fooling yourself.

Thanks dear.

I passionately hate and wish I didn't say what I said up there, but I guess that makes me human.

The race, for the Igbos and Yorubas, isn't between Atiku and Buhari (not even necessarily about their personalities and performance), but about Obi and Osibanjo.

It's unfortunate that, at this time of our national life, we are still playing such cards in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Gabriel004: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Puffy007:

So are we comparing death records now? What as Jonathan administration got to do with what we are discussing? Is he still the president.. He was voted out because most Nigerians believed he fail..same should happen now..until we stop playing dumb and reinforcing failure nothing would change in this country.. Vote out any leader that fails without any ethnic sentiments.
Shut up jor. If the killing can't stop under buhari, so na under pdp it will stop abi. Or are Atiku and obi going to go to sambisa to join the soldiers to fight?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Gabriel004: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
8years presidency obj under pdp
Then you know nothing Who the hell is obasanjo. What development did obasanjo brought to Southwest and Nigeria. Obasanjo only became president by twist of fate. Southwest gain nothing under pdp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by NkayStory(f): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Thanks dear.

I passionately hate and wish I didn't say what I said up there, but I guess that makes me human.

The race, for the Igbos and Yorubas, isn't between Atiku and Buhari (not even necessarily about their personalities and performance), but about Obi and Osibanjo.

It's unfortunate that, at this time of our national life, we are still playing such cards in Nigeria.

Lol i like your honesty! cheesy..the way you agreed to my accusation is impressive.

Listen up,your assertions is 100% true for Yorubas but not for Igbos....Buhari is a bad market from the get-go and we had seen through him long ago.....He contested with two Igbo men in the past but we rejected him..

Even if Buhari had picked an Igboman,we will still reject him!!....The suffering most Nigerians including yorubas have been subjected to knows no tribe,unfortunately most of you guys are too blinded by acute tribalism to see that..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Salvador1: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gabriel004:
Then you know nothing Who the hell is obasanjo. What development did obasanjo brought to Southwest and Nigeria. Obasanjo only became president by twist of fate. Southwest gain nothing under pdp.
you see your ignorance
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oshigun:

Yes I will admit I am disappointed with some of our Governors and their second term performance-especially when their first term was promising. Those particular Governors are all outgoing anyway.

Still, from sampling opinion on ground, I think many Yorubas seperate blame for misrule between State and federal government. Unlike almost any other region in Nigeria, the Yorubas dont throw away the baby with the bath water. Many can be disgruntled with APC at State level but remain adamant Buhari should continue at federal level.

My prediction is that Buhari will win the SW comfortably. He will do better than he did last time because of the Atiku factor and the way many Yorubas deem PDP a no no at the centre. PDP misrule of 16 years is still too fresh in the minds of folks in the SW. They will stick with PMB.

Oga this is a Capital lie.
Nobody is remembering any 16 years jare, everyone wants better life, 16 as passed, people are suffering pls.
If Atiku didn't win southwest self he go remain small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by RoyalUc(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hedonini:

If you think Igbos are rooting for Atiku because of Peter Obi, then you're not sensible. Even if Atiku had chosen Femi Adeshina as running mate (as I canvassed for), he would still have been massively voted for by Igbos. Jonathan isn't Igbo, but he was supported by Igbos.

Igbos hated and still hate Buhari as a person because of his proven bigotry, ethnic jingoism, religious fanaticism, and overall uselessness. Igbos hate APC because of Buhari. Its not about this tribe versus that tribe. It's about BUHARI and the bastard that he is.

Even when Buhari contested with Igbo men as running mate on two different occasions (2003 and 2007), he was roundly rejected by Igbos.... Who rather voted for A Yoruba/Hausa combination (Obasanjo/Atiku) and Hausa/Ijaw Combination (Yar'Adua/Jonathan). If you don't understand this then you be mumu now and forever.

I understand you hate him so much. Even when it is clear this administration has actually done better for the region as compared to the previous administration.

Now, the questions I have to ask you are;

1. What is the rationale behind placing hate over performance?

2. If "Igbos hated and still hate Buhari as a person," and that's irrespective of what he does, would'nt that quality as sentiments?
3. Should you be the only ones to play that game?
4. What then makes you better than him?

Finally, if Peter Obi becomes President tomorrow, how would you feel if people from the other regions hate him and work hard to pull him down.

I never believed I will one day make that comment you mentioned, so please forgive me.

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
Just leave them, they will be shocked by Saturday... I am a Yoruba man and live in owo ondo state. What's my own with Osibanjo that will now make me vote him, what has he done for me?? This election is almost here, Saturday will shock APC

Bro, that's just my thinking ooo, osibanjo osibanjo, what has he done for me to make me vote him?
Things are not working and one bastard will be there telling me osibanjo is the VP ooo. VP kee dem there. Useless fellows.

My sister married owo man oo wink wink wink
I'm from ikare akoko, I can assure you we are articulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Gabriel004: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
you see your ignorance
Since you are not ignorance, I dare you to highlight what southwest gain under pdp
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Gabriel004: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
ImDStar:

Bro, that's just my thinking ooo, osibanjo osibanjo, what has he done for me to make me vote him?
Things are not working and one bastard will be there telling me osibanjo is the VP ooo. VP kee dem there. Useless fellows.

My sister married owo man oo wink wink wink
I'm from ikare akoko, I can assure you we are articulated.
What did obasanjo, a president did for his people. Allow people to vote who they want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.