Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 (11240 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by jamejanev: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
puzzlegate:
east. west , north and South people just de hate this party APC.
Ho many of elites will go and suffer at d polling unit? Its Abokis that sell pure water and push Barrow that capable to vote. They are the ones that will vote, not u on social Media that saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by reuben79: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
aremso:

You must be living in fake SW
which state ar u in southwest and I will tell u more OK.am from osun state ayedaade local government.. I belong to osunwest where ademola adeleke senatorial district....and am living in akure,ijapo estate.tell me where do u come from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
jamejanev:
Who caused that hunger? I hope u have brain.Buhari inherited many problems that were created by PDP. If u want to talk, think pls.

If I'm not thinking, I would have been among the zombies here.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
ImDStar:

You will be surprise they are suffering more, this time ehn, it's not about one person directing anybody ooo, hunger itself is directing peoples brain.

Just wait and see.
Ask 10 market women around you and give me feed back...
Pls just do that little stats and give me feed back pls.

Ask them how is Buhari government? And if given opportunity, will they vote him back?
It's quite a pity that you have not still gotten my point
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Gabriel004: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2019
ImDStar:

Part of what he did is the reason you are online and privilege to know what's even going on around you.

If i should list all he did, 20 pages won't be enough brother. Google can help
Like he's the one that invented phone? Or let me say, he is the one the provide network? Are you sure you are educated? Will like to know how he did it that made me to be knowing things around me.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by aremso(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Gabriel004:
Like he's the one that invented phone? Or let me say, he is the one the provide network? Are you sure you are educated? Will like to know how he did it that made me to be knowing things around me.

That guy is sick upstair
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Pizzle1234(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2019
I am omoluabi and am going to vote Atiku.. No going back tongue
quickberry:
In your dreams

We are going to vote massively for PMB/PYO in the south west
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by quickberry(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Pizzle1234:
I am omoluabi and am going to vote Atiku.. No going back tongue

You are a 5%
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by RoyalUc(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
moshuur:

I think we should not vote based on tribe/religion.If u check d margin with which Buhari won in the sw is not that much compared to d margin with which PDP won in d se(infant, PDP won hands down over there).I know a lot of Yoruba's that are supporting Atiku likewise Buhari......that's to tell u that in d sw,buhari might win but d margin will be not be much....SW is really divided on who they'll vote for

I agree.
I had said that some where in this thread.
And once again, I apologize for the comment...
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by reuben79: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
aremso:

You must be living in fake SW
where do u come from?am from osun where ademola adeleke repsent........and am telling u rit now dat buhari cannot win osun st......ijesaland ve political power of osun state where titi atku come from,buhari will nt win osun state can we bet it?
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is Peter Obi playing the tribal card of calling Ngige out for joining a Yoruba party

Dr. Ngige took exception at the attempt by Gov. Obi and Dora Akunyili to paint his party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) as a Yoruba party.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/05/09/nigeria-newsday-exclusive-dora-akunyili-gov-peter-obi-are-hypocrites%E2%80%93-dr-chris-ngige
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
aremso:

That guy is sick upstair

Typical Buhari supporters, they are opposite to been civil in everything.

Abuses always, they love anything opposite peace, happiness and progress...

Next time watch your mouth before you abuse okay.

Or you rather go to children section and play with sand and can

May d Peace and love of Atiku be with you.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

It's quite a pity that you have not still gotten my point

You are Right
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gabriel004:

Bro, you are right...
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by ImDStar: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gabriel004:
Then what did he do for Nigeria?

I don't know, but whatever you think it is,

You are Right.
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by Pizzle1234(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2019
Nothing can change my mind,i am voting Atiku..
quickberry:

You are a 5%
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by truthfulparrot(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
jamejanev:
Who are u to comment on my people? Do u think we will abandon our brother-Yemi Osinbsjo for Obi and Atiku.We are not idiot like u. Voting your Obi, IBO brother is not a crime. For us to vote Yemi, our brother is not a problem. Yoruba and Iba have Neva gone to the same direction and it will Neva happen.Saturday will shock u.
For your information, I am from the Southwest. I am a perfect Omoluabi. We are not known for insulting strangers. Are you sure you are from the south west? As our people say: Ti ile ba ntoro, omo-ale inue ni ko ti dagba(If there is peace in the house, it is because the bastard of the house is still young)

1 Like

Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by quickberry(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Pizzle1234:
Nothing can change my mind,i am voting Atiku..

Vote your Atiku and I will vote my Buhari, shikena
Re: South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 by aremso(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
ImDStar:

Typical Buhari supporters, they are opposite to been civil in everything.

Abuses always, they love anything opposite peace, happiness and progress...

Next time watch your mouth before you abuse okay.

Or you rather go to children section and play with sand and can

May d Peace and love of Atiku be with you.

in your dream!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace / Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP / FG Spent ₦57.8 Billion On Christmas Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.