Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore (12061 Views)

I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Why I Wasn't Surprised By Akpabio's Defection -Udom Emmanuel  (PUNCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by GE9JA(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2019
Following the postponement of the Presidential elections which was supposed to hold on 16th of February, 2019, AAC presidential candidate – Omoyele Sowore was on ‘As E Dey Hot’ show by Wazobia Max TV.

On the interview, Sowore talked about how he knew about the postponement of the election hours before the news was officially announced and how the destruction of some INEC offices by fire was all a plot by the Cabals to twist the results.

He also reacted to the video of the President encouraging jungle justice on people who try to interfere with the electoral process on the election day.

Watch Full Interview Here

Source:- https://gidient9ja.com/i-knew-the-election-wasnt-going-to-hold-wasnt-surprised-sowore/

3 Likes

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by SweetBuns(f): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
You knew and you didn't speak up?
You could've save millions of Nigerian from stress by simply voicing out undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by Baawaa(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2019
After Buhari is this guy

5 Likes

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by amaniro: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2019
undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by three: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019

Really, and you kept it to yourself as per Monday morning quarterback.

Wehdon

APC is scare mongering as a final result (staggered Osun election template busted)

They are trying to scare people from voting so that the turnout will be more 'manageable'.

THEY HAVE ALREADY FAILED!!!

Na who dey carry ballot box pass?

Answer: APC

...Simple

8 Likes

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by jamaicabakare(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by Qsscruz(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019
In this failed state, there is nothing to be surprised about..If not that the days of the week have already been fixed, you may wake up to hear that today, Wednesday has already been shifted to tomorrow to enable the FG carry out a task that they were supposed to do yesterday..Sh*thole ruled by the cabals... sad..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by LisaAnne(f): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019
[b]Sahara Reporters reported the election postponment about 3-4 hours before the official announcement was made. Sowore even said it in a live interview on the same night that the election had been postponed even while INEC officials were still saying the election postponment was a mere rumor. We've got to give it to Sowore; He is almost always on point with his news
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Enjoy ur 100m donations loot abeg. And stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by QTEST007(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Na wa
Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by Sirpaul(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Oya now EBORA II
Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
END OF DISCUSSION!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by CoolEmpress(f): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
really

1 Like

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by EmzyT: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Okay.... So OGA hope it will hold this Saturday? angry
Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by NobleAngell(f): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Now that it has happened everyone is claiming the gift of prophecy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by Uglymind: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Like 4 Atiku share for sowore

3 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by Mowoe(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
You knew and you didn't speak up?
You could've save millions of Nigerian from stress by simply voicing out undecided
Sahara Reporters reported the election postponment about 3-4 hours before the official announcement was made. Sowore even said it in a live interview on the same night that the election had been postponed even while INEC officials were still saying the election postponment was a mere rumor. Sowore deserves more credits than he gets tho!

Benwems:

Oga show us proof because I was online till midnight that day. Official postponement was about 2:45am Saturday . I was online until 1:30am Saturday and I didn’t see it on Sahara reporters that early morning so how did sowore report it hours before it was announced? Please it’s too early to lie this morning.

Why are Nigerians like this? You could have just done a little bit of research; anyways! I helped you. Check the date on this Sahara Reporters Twitter post or you can confirm it yourself on their twitter handle.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by fatymore(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Sowore is the new third force...

3 Likes

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by helinues: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Sowore and co the dividers.... grin grin
Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2019
That one sef dey�
Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by ejimatic: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2019
GE9JA:
Following the postponement of the Presidential elections which was supposed to hold on 16th of February, 2019, AAC presidential candidate – Omoyele Sowore was on ‘As E Dey Hot’ show by Wazobia Max TV.

On the interview, Sowore talked about how he knew about the postponement of the election hours before the news was officially announced and how the destruction of some INEC offices by fire was all a plot by the Cabals to twist the results.

He also reacted to the video of the President encouraging jungle justice on people who try to interfere with the electoral process on the election day.

Watch Full Interview Here

Source:- https://gidient9ja.com/i-knew-the-election-wasnt-going-to-hold-wasnt-surprised-sowore/

. .....I hereby declare Sowore as the winner of the presidential election and should be worn on accordingly....... Sorry I was watching a film in my dream and Sowore is character there....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore by chloride6: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Why you no come talk?

LIAR

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Warned To Stay Away From Bauchi Politics / Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.