Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers (60338 Views)

3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2019
khiaa:

I'm free now. I have no man and I have no plans. What say you? undecided
Whoa! Ok would mail you.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Timisamd:
lol... Complex animals ...imagine their conscience in the presence if the god..
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khiaa(f): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=bejeria101 post=75977207]

Whoa! Ok would mail you.[/quote)
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khiaa(f): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
bejeria101:

Whoa! Ok would mail you.

I wasnt asking you for your opinion, I was just informing you of the latest news. I hope you weren't thinking that it was an invitation from me to you. undecided Yahshua knows, that was the farthest thing from my mind.

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khiaa(f): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
bejeria101:

Whoa! Ok would mail you.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
khiaa:

I wasnt asking you for your opinion, I was just in forming you of the latest news. I hope you weren't thinking that it was an invitation from me to you. undecided God Lord, that was the farthest thing from my mind.

No mam lol not at all lol.just wanted to know what happened without coming here
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khiaa(f): 4:18am On Feb 25, 2019
bejeria101:

No mam lol not at all lol.just wanted to know what happened without coming here

I sent Alezy my Valentine Fantasy Story involving him. I guess it was too sexy for him, he didn't appreciate it. Kind of hurt my feelings. undecided He didn't even wish me Happy Valentines Day.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Mrbaz1: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Lol see pains here.
Frustration will not kill you in this election that will come and go. Your useless self would have been jumping from thread to thread if Bubari had performed.
Miserable bastard both you and your parents. grin
oga how body na
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

I sent Alezy my Valentine Fantasy Story involving him. I guess it was too sexy for him, he didn't appreciate it. Kind of hurt my feelings. undecided He didn't even wish me Happy Valentines Day.

Ouch im so sorry about that,guess im guilty too. That was why i wanted to mail you to find out what was happening,didnt want it in the public. How are you dear? Take it easy and take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Alezy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
bejeria101:

Ouch im so sorry about that,guess im guilty too. That was why i wanted to mail you to find out what was happening,didnt want it in the public. How are you dear? Take it easy and take care of you.
thumbs up
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khiaa(f): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
bejeria101:

I'm OK. grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alezy:
thumbs up
If i hear lol. Guy wetin happen?
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

I'm OK. grin

Kool im glad to hear that!
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
bejeria101:

Kool im glad to hear that!

So did he tell you what happened?

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
khia:

So did he tell you what happened?
Good evening dear,no he hasnt told me anything and i doubt he will
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2019
bejeria101:

Good evening dear,no he hasnt told me anything and i doubt he will

Good evening, how was your day? Well, I see he gave you the thumbs up, don't know what that was about. I guess it was time to let him go, no more phone calls, text or emails. Maybe he has found the special one, I do wish him well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2019
khiaa:

Send it to me. I will definitely appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Send it to me. I will definitely appreciate it

kiss You are sweet, how have you been?
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
khia:

Good evening, how was your day? Well, I see he gave you the thumbs up, don't know what that was about. I guess it was time to let him go, no more phone calls, text or emails. Maybe he has found the special one, I do wish him well. smiley

Good evening khiaa,please pardon me,i just moved house and just settling in. Im fine and yes got the thumbs up i didnt know what he meant and he hasnt replied since then. I guess since he didnt open up,you have taken a decision thats what matters.

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2019
bejeria101:

Good evening khiaa,please pardon me,i just moved house and just settling in. Im fine and yes got the thumbs up i didnt know what he meant and he hasnt replied since then. I guess since he didnt open up,you have taken a decision thats what matters.

I'm glad you are doing fine. I don't envy your moving, its such an overwhelming task. I promise not to bother you about him anymore. It's a brand new year and good things lies ahead. smiley

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=bejeria101 post=76224251
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2019
kiss[quote author=bejeria101 post=7622425
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

kiss You are sweet, how have you been?

I have been good. How have you been?
Seriously send me stuff you composed. I appreciate good things. My current email is Kelvhaywhy@gmail.com
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 3:33am On Mar 01, 2019
kelvinrhs:

I have been good. How have you been?
Seriously send me stuff you composed. I appreciate good things. My current email is Kelvhaywhy@gmail.com

No! I think my fantasies may be too sensual for Nigerian men. I learned my lesson. undecided
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by bejeria101(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

I'm glad you are doing fine. I don't envy your moving, its such an overwhelming task. I promise not to bother you about him anymore. It's a brand new year and good things lies ahead. smiley

Dear Khiaa, thank you,i got a swollen knee but its much better. its not a bother, im here and available when you need a friend to talk to. Happy new month dear.

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2019
bejeria101:

Dear Khiaa, thank you,i got a swollen knee but its much better. its not a bother, im here and available when you need a friend to talk to. Happy new month dear.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling your best, try soaking your knee in some warm water, as warm as you can stand it every day until the swelling goes down. Thanks, but I'm putting that part of my Nairaland life in the past and starting new beginnings. I hope you feel better and happy new month to you also. smiley

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
MissRaine69:
“Because you believed, you are saved from your sins. Go in peace.”

And yet here we are judging .....
How does the verse you quoted relate to your comment? There's nothing in the video that suggests they believed or were seeking forgiveness. So what's your point, miss?
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chingyarmani:
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. There is a spiritual law that is in place that affects everyone regardless if they follow Christ or not. All Slay queens have a place in hell- Crankum
Not if they repent and surrender completely to Christ.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
funshint:
These will enter God's kingdom first even before those who claim to be more religious. Matt 21:31
Read verse 32. There was a condition, and it seemed to be specific. Your perspective is clear though!
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2019
khia:

No! I think my fantasies may be too sensual for Nigerian men. I learned my lesson. undecided
Well I am not like other guys. I really amn't lol
And can I have a copy please
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khia: 2:16am On Mar 08, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Well I am not like other guys. I really amn't lol
And can I have a copy please

I deleted it.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by UyiIredia(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
khia:

Over 100 million men you are picking on. You're judging too early.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.