Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. (6824 Views)

Photo Of The Man That Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos / Uyo Weed Smoker Chained To A Chair (Photos) / Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
She's lucky this feisty Jamo babe wasn't her "house help" the story would have come out VERY different!  angry
this is an abomination!
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by johndoe200: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2010
nkilirox:

This is simply awful. It's an absolute shame that NOBODY stepped in to rescue these boys from what had to be obvious torture. The couple are definitely to be held responsible, but what about the neighbors and the friends who must have seen evidence of the abuse, why couldn't they step in at any point in time to stop the abuse and neglect? You mean this family didn't have visitors in their home who witnessed this?

@BanditC, sorry you feel so frustrated in life to start a tirade about Anambra people, I do hope you feel better now.

Has anyone considered that the woman was at her wit's end and did not know what to do to correct the boys? I know of cases where the supposed atrocious actions of the adults , though extreme were justified by the actions and behavior of the help.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2010
johndoe200:

Has anyone considered that the woman was at her wit's end and did not know what to do to correct the boys? I know of cases where the supposed atrocious actions of the adults , though extreme were justified by the actions and behavior of the help.
You know that you don't sound normal. Starving a kid for days on end and chaining them to a toilet sounds like an appropriate punishment to you whatever they may have done??
What could they have done in fact that would justify such punishment. Taking food from the kitchen or fridge when they were hungry??
Just shut up if you have nothing useful to add.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by johndoe200: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
tensor777:

You know that you don't sound normal. Starving a kid for days on end and chaining them to a toilet sounds like an appropriate punishment to you whatever they may have done??
What could they have done in fact that would justify such punishment. Taking food from the kitchen or fridge when they were hungry??
Just shut up if you have nothing useful to add.

I don't sound normal? Well to you maybe, but since I really don't give a toss about you go hug a tree. As I said earlier unless you know the "why" of something, you cannot judge an action taken in response. Just for your information, you brain dead turd. This is why they have something called a defense when you go to court. Or maybe we should just hang them from the nearest tree?
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by ifyalways(f): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2010
johndoe200:

Bootyman Puleease,not in this case.
What on earth wud ur kids do to u that wud make u starve them and chain them in the toilet for days?If u are on ur wits end,why not bundle the kids off to their parents ?haba.
@Topic,lots of lessons to be learnt.
1.Youths please zip up or use condoms.Its nothing but cruelty that makes one have kids when he/she is not mentally,financially and physically ready to train them.
2.Enlightment abt Family planning and child spacing.Churches,Mosques etc.
Finally,what the couple did is 1st degree wickedness and i pray,hope and wish that they just dont walk out free.They deserve to be burnt alive . . . angry
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Blazay(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
The[b] Elochukwus [/b] (other names withheld) are being interrogated at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Panti, Yaba, Lagos, for allegedly killing the victim, Sunny Oriaku

Typical Igbotic ritualists.
Sadists. All with "Chukwu" this and "Chukwu" that in their names.
Terrible human beings who will do anything for money, including sell their own children.
Lord have mercy.

This is the typical life of an Igbo madam who has the container-loading, Tin-Can Island Lagos JJC Alaba, self-made husband, with the fortune of ever seeing Ikorodu, Lagos from the pigsties of the Eastern parts of Nigeria.

What wiicked souls.

The worst thing for any househelp to encounter in or out of Nigeria is to be enslaved by an Igbo couple.
Death is better.

Oh? Let us not forget their Yoruba counterparts. Thick gold-wearing and cocaine swallowing madams. Their own house-helps will be braiding hair from dusk till dawn without food or water to drink with their teeth and toes to make them millionaires over-night with dim candlelights. Another set of wicked creatures in Nigeria.

Heavens forbid.

We will not even mention the child-witch killers and the prostitution-ring dens of the South-South.

Give me a Sharia territory any day, any time.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by johndoe200: 2:29am On Dec 07, 2010
ifyalways:

Bootyman Puleease,not in this case.
What on earth wud your kids do to u that wud make u starve them and chain them in the toilet for days?If u are on your wits end,why not bundle the kids off to their parents ?haba.
@Topic,lots of lessons to be learnt.
1.Youths please zip up or use condoms.Its nothing but cruelty that makes one have kids when he/she is not mentally,financially and physically ready to train them.
2.Enlightment abt Family planning and child spacing.Churches,Mosques etc.
Finally,what the couple did is 1st degree wickedness and i pray,hope and wish that they just dont walk out free.They deserve to be burnt alive . . . angry

"Bootyman" where did you get that from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison / Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.