Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (38322 Views)

Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Buratai got this wrong. Inasmuch as I would not advice the military to disobey a constituted authority, they should understand that there is what is called "Rule of Engagement" in the military and beside, Nigeria is not being govern by a military dictator who wakes up one morning and starts churning out degrees.
Nigeria's democracy is a creation of the constitution and the constitution supersede any decree made by anyone, president or otherwise.

What do you know about the rules of engagement?

In the Rules of Engagement, a lower ranking officer must obey the order of his superior whether he likes it or not. If the order is wrong, then the superior is to be blamed and not the executor of the order.

Secondly, in the rules of engagement, a civilian with any form of weapon is no longer considered civilian but a threat and the use of deadly force is authorised in order to save civilian lives. Usually, most ballot snatchers are armed.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Guestlander: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Steal a box and put yourself in a box.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Blazebond(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
One day buratai nonsense go end,na ICC he go find himself,he must go jail,he must pay for those Shiites massacre.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by otipoju(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Rule of law must prevail. Yes is terrible to snatch ballot box but you can't just shoot someone instantly; is unacceptable. This is democracy for crying out loud.
That's why I love US. You can decide to rob a bank in US. Even before undertaken that venture you must have known what your jail term will be if caught. No one will kill you. After the jail term you are free. But in Nigeria, anything can happen. This is a zoo actually.

You are good until you shoot someone
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by teejona(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Islie:

Asking us to disobey Buhari’s directive on ballot box snatching unfortunate ― Buratai

.Says ex-VP’s statement not expected from somebody who wants to be president

.Asks PDP presidential candidate to withdraw statement, apologise

.Tasks Army personnel to fully obey president’s order

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/asking-us-to-disobey-buharis-directive-on-ballot-box-snatching-unfortunate-%e2%80%95-buratai/

Atiku is the most unfortunate human being. Desperation has taken over his sense of reasoning
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by kalmebad(f): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Islie:

Asking us to disobey Buhari’s directive on ballot box snatching unfortunate ― Buratai

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/asking-us-to-disobey-buharis-directive-on-ballot-box-snatching-unfortunate-%e2%80%95-buratai/

May the blood of your relations be d sacrifical bloid
A reason for indiscriminate killings

What happens to persecuting them. Hiw does a blood equal to d price of ballot snatching, God is watching and judging u all
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Frezhkid10(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
nineone:
I'm ashamed of the kind of statements that comes out from all the appointees of this government. We know the military is about orders and command keeping obeying orders and respect but when he feign surprise that a former VP and a man wanting to be president asked that a diabolic order be disregarded is troubling.

So because he is the commander in chief and you're meant to obey his commands, if he order you to shoot any PDP member you see on the street on Saturday, you'll do it? This is exactly what your statement implies
..Oga the institution of the army are meant to be as loyal as a Dog..they follow every instructions their master gives them irrespective of who it will affect..even if the president say they should kill any one day shout PDP...Dy have no choice than to obey

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by concordetz: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Question Beware of atiku,a thief is always a thief!!
Answer Beware of your language. He was not a thief when he contested apc primary and when he was with tinubu, Obasanjo, buhari bankrolling their campaign . Which court convicted him? You shall reap whatsoever you sow.
Question Neither has he challenged "my watch" in court for defamation of his character
Answer. Must he challenge it in court. You have not heard that silence is golden?. Has buhari challenge Obasanjo in court over open letters on him or are you accepting corruptness an incompetence of buhari government.?
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Buratai got this wrong. Inasmuch as I would not advice the military to disobey a constituted authority, they should understand that there is what is called "Rule of Engagement" in the military and beside, Nigeria is not being govern by a military dictator who wakes up one morning and starts churning out degrees.
Nigeria's democracy is a creation of the constitution and the constitution supersede any decree made by anyone, president or otherwise.

Foool! That's how you get a military government regime again! Donald Trump despite most of his directives being against american military interest still has a complete authority over the military. And whatever he says, STANDS! The military is meant to follow the directions of the number one citizen in a democracy.

How you guys reason is beyond pathetic tbh
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Sunrise258: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Rule of law must prevail. Yes is terrible to snatch ballot box but you can't just shoot someone instantly; is unacceptable. This is democracy for crying out loud.
That's why I love US. You can decide to rob a bank in US. Even before undertaken that venture you must have known what your jail term will be if caught. No one will kill you. After the jail term you are free. But in Nigeria, anything can happen. This is a zoo actually.

That's one of the reasons US has become a permanent battlefield where gun deaths has become a national pill. People commit crimes at will because they know killing a 100 people will only give you life in prison. If shooters and police that kills blacks are killed too, gun deaths would have drastically reduced. Nigerians are very stubborn to law. Scary things need to be said to put them in check. Some crimes should attract death as penalty; PMB is very correct. Snatch ballot box; pay with you life!

READ THIS:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/gun-deaths.amp.html
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
APCsupporter:
I just hope you guys dont misuse it. I am beginning to have a rethink about PMBs order considering the abusive nature of some of these men. They are not matured enough for that order and will most likely misuse it against innocent people

Una want free and fair elections, now that the president has given order that any ballot snatcher should be made to pay with his life, una dey develop cold feet. Very funny. We will go out and vote peacefully on Saturdays and nothing will happen. But I can't say the same thing for murderers in the Rivers and Akwa Ibom states. They killed many opposition members in Broad day light, they killed policemen on election duty as well.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by APCsupporter: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
maasoap:

Una want free and fair elections, now that the president has given order that any ballot snatcher should be made to pay with his life, una dey develop cold feet. Very funny. We will go out and vote peacefully on Saturdays and nothing will happen. But I can't say the same thing for murderers in the Rivers and Akwa Ibom states. They killed many opposition members in Broad day light, they killed policemen on election duty as well.

I am looking at the soldiers and not the order. We all know that we dont need rigging to floor atiku but will the soldiers really be objective?
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Lol. You're clearly wrong here. Once you are armed, you may be arrested dead or alive in USA. Your statement that no one will kill you is a fallacy. Even in Nigeria, some armed criminals are caught alive while some are not lucky.
Ballot snatchers too will come armed, do you want the security agents to put their lives at risk trying to catch armed criminals alive? If the criminals are lucky, they will be caught alive. If not, they will be caught dead. Getting away with our ballot boxes is not an option
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by XaintJoel20: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
jayfolarin:

Foool! That's how you get a military government regime again! Donald Trump despite most of his directives being against american military interest still has a complete authority over the military. And whatever he says, STANDS! The military is meant to follow the directions of the number one citizen in a democracy.

How you guys reason is beyond pathetic tbh

Normally I don't dignify cretins with response, but if I let you go like this you may think stupidity is a crown and as such will be wearing it everywhere you go. Be enlightened and stop advertising your stupidity and ignorance.

Nigeria is not a creation of Donald Trump but rather a creation of the constitution and everyone must adhere to what the constitution says.
What is it with Buhari's supporters and ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Sniper4real(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Need to set up my biznez. Sourcing fund in sole proprietorship. Donation is 1 of it. Help a nigga Abeg.

Check signature
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Normally I don't dignify cretins with response, and if I let you go like this you may think stupidity is a crown and as such will be wearing it everywhere you go. Be enlightened and stop advertising your stupidity and ignorance.

Nigeria is not a creation of Donald Trump but rather a creation of the constitution and everyone must be binded by what the constitution says.
What is it with Buhari's supporters and ignorance?

Okay, you have been seen! Copy paste a couple of insulting jargons from the internet just in an attempt to sound hip only to end up saying absolute nothing!

Let me drill it into your head again, Buhari, Donald Trump and any democratically elected president has the final say on the actions of the military. And your theif-god atiku telling the military to disregard the orders of the president is a call for chaos and anarchy. Like buratai said, atiku is a stupidd bitcch that should have known better.

Now you can either decide that you have learnt some valuable lessons or go search for another insult on the internet to reply to this.

Fooool
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by kodded(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Larryndelaw:

Liar from the pit of Hell. Go and Rob the bank in USA and you will be shot instantly. Even using knife to threaten someone publicly in USA you will be shot instantly. Dont say what u dont know. Why do u think every American has a gun at home?
shame no dey catch you ?

as you big so you still dey talk like small pikin
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by XaintJoel20: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
jayfolarin:

Okay, you have been seen! Copy paste a couple of insulting jargons from the internet just in an attempt to sound hip only to end up saying absolute nothing!

Let me drill it into your head again, Buhari, Donald Trump and any democratically elected president has the final say on the actions of the military. And your theif-god atiku telling the military to disregard the orders of the president is a call for chaos and anarchy. Like buratai said, atiku is a stupidd bitcch that should have known better.

Now you can either decide that you have learnt some valuable lessons or go search for another insult on the internet to reply to this.

Fooool

You are a schlub.

I don't need to search the internet to respond to simple issue like this.

It's obvious you are too ignorant to be educated. I don't waste my time on daft fellows.

Go and check out the powers of the USA president to declare a war or order the military.

Get the heck off my mention.

You nitwit...

http://time.com/5245014/president-donald-trump-congress-syria-war-authorization/

I guess this article will be of help to you.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Frezhkid10:

..Oga the institution of the army are meant to be as loyal as a Dog..they follow every instructions their master gives them irrespective of who it will affect..even if the president say they should kill any one day shout PDP...Dy have no choice than to obey
your comment has shown how myopic, superficial and limited in knowledge you are. Perhaps, you've forgotten we're in a Democratic government. Let me assume this skipped your mind and I have to remind you
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by awuf2008: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buratai and other service chiefs ought to have retired last year but Pmb extend their retirement for this purpose, so Nigeria are not surprise at Pmb present outbursts. All I know Nigerians will resist any dictator.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by dedolampy: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
he is the chief of army staff, his job is yes sir, he answers to the president 1st before the rest of the over 180million nigerians.. you dont expect him to come out publicly and tell d world he wont obey the commander in chiefs oder, that is mutiny and the punishment is immediate death.
yes he has accepted d oder given to him by the president which is necessary.
now its left for his conscience to do what is right
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by zoedew: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
That PMB directive is in the mould of a master stroke!
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Samunique(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
vicdom:
cry
Nawaooooooooooo....... One of our strategies already conceived of uninstalling BUBU has hit the deadlock. I'm so bittered now cry cry
cry Lying lair undecided
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by shineeye1: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari is a bloody man and Nigeria will pay with much blood for picking such a character whose hands are full of blood and violence. Nigerians are free to reelect Buhari but the handship of today will be child's play to what awaits them.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:

You are a schlub.

I don't need to search the internet to respond to simple issue like this.

It's obvious you are too ignorant to be educated. I don't waste my time on daft fellows.

Go and check out the powers of the USA president to declare a war or order the military.

Get the heck off my mention.

You nitwit...

Schlub. Nice, another one! Keep coming with the copypasta.. I love it!

I should go check on the order of the USA president to declare war? If you aren't trying to be clever (or stupidd) by half, you won't be typing this when I only talked about your god atiku telling the military to disobey a direct order by the president. You PDP minions should really learn to stick to the discussion and not 'whataboutism' your way out everytime you are stuck to wall.

Just a quick education for you... The Congress which is officially the body allowed to declare war in the US last did that in 1942..Yes, 19-fortyfucking-2! What then do you call the military actions in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya etc all at the discretion and order of the president? Schoolyard play??

Fooool
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Frezhkid10(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
nineone:
your comment has shown how myopic, superficial and limited in knowledge you are. Perhaps, you've forgotten we're in a Democratic government. Let me assume this skipped your mind and I have to remind you
...yes we run a democratic govt which recognises the president(not any order person or the Constitution) as the commander in chief of all armed forces in which they receive orders from and execute orders without thinking otherwise..The senete president, governor or national assembly cannot control the army for any reason except cases of president absence and the 2nd or 3rd citizen is elevated to the post of the 1st citizen...if anyone is to obey rule of law... it's the person giving the orders and not the military..
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by winj: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Islie:

A soldier who does not know he is supposed to disobey illegal orders! fool!
ICC is waiting for you for extrajudicial killings.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Frezhkid10:
...yes we run a democratic govt which recognises the president(not any order person or the Constitution) as the commander in chief of all armed forces in which they receive orders from and execute orders without thinking otherwise..The senete president, governor or national assembly cannot control the army for any reason except cases of president absence and the 2nd or 3rd citizen is elevated to the post of the 1st citizen...if anyone is to obey rule of law... it's the person giving the orders and not the military..
Read your constitution bro. The president is mandated to give such orders on the approval of the National Assembly
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by omoharry(f): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate
Create a topic under this thread in order to create more awareness. more people will see it that way.I hope its genuine shall.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by XaintJoel20: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
jayfolarin:

Schlub. Nice, another one! Keep coming with the copypasta.. I love it!

I should go check on the order of the USA president to declare war? If you aren't trying to be clever (or stupidd) by half, you won't be typing this when I only talked about your god atiku telling the military to disobey a direct order by the president. You PDP minions should really learn to stick to the discussion and not 'whataboutism' your way out everytime you are stuck to wall.

Just a quick education for you... The Congress which is officially the body allowed to declare war in the US last did that in 1942..Yes, 19-fortyfucking-2! What then do you call the military actions in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya etc all at the discretion and order of the president? Schoolyard play??

Fooool

I can see that you are also suffering from senility and dementia like your lord and saviour Buhari.
Where in my comment did I defend Atiku?
The problem with daft fellows like you is that whoever is not supporting your lifeless PMB is automatically a fan of Atiku. I now understand where the bitterness is coming from.
Please if you can't stand your master being constructively criticised, you can reach out to the nearest shop and get yourself a bottle of sniper and do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor / EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.