Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (38320 Views)

Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Justiceleague1: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is that the reason why all coneheads yaff ported to mowe ibafo IDP?

Where is 9jii and martincorridon?
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by netpro(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
If you snatch the ballot, your soul will jump into hell.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Snatch box and die grin grin grin

No where in the civilized world has any President made such state. Kill anyone who snatch’s ballot box. It show the crude and backward mentality of this administration.

It’s is even worse when we laff and smile at our crude nature of doing things.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by ramalex(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
sirusX:

Lol...Guy you don dey craze oh

How Atiku and love matter enter my talk. I just dey complain about lawlessness and due process

chief na u really craze pass...

y not avoid snatching ballot box so d army wouldnt come 4 u? abi u need headcheck ni?

guy, no go try army oo...em no b police oo.if u like dey craze dey go enter polling unit na u sabi...i just gave u my 2cents.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by limeta(f): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Military of election
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
I'm ashamed of the kind of statements that comes out from all the appointees of this government. We know the military is about orders and command keeping obeying orders and respect but when he feign surprise that a former VP and a man wanting to be president asked that a diabolic order be disregarded is troubling.

So because he is the commander in chief and you're meant to obey his commands, if he order you to shoot any PDP member you see on the street on Saturday, you'll do it? This is exactly what your statement implies
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Freighthost: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
D army should save dere 5bullets each n go to north to kil all d herdsman n bokoharram n nt voters

Every Nigerians r going to vote out bubu

As for me...I am wastin my vote on sowore even if he is nt in d picture

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

You're very good at shooting up unarmed civilians while Bokoharam plays with your soldiers head like ping-pong.

When Jonathan was in power, his worst critics were the Southern southwest Region not because they hated him but because they wanted him to sit up, but today a Northerner is in power yet anything he does or say contrary to the constitution is condoned without critics from the Northern Region.

Today the newest campaign strategies by the South Western oligarchies is "Vote for Buhari so that power would be transferred to us after 2023".

taa shutup there! mention one igbo man that was always criticizing Jonathan? just one
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by ramalex(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaxxy:

No where in the civilized world has any President made such state. Kill anyone who snatch’s ballot box. It show the crude and backward mentality of this administration.

It’s is even worse when we laff and smile at our crude nature of doing things.

...are you a ballot box snatcher? worry about ur life in d hand of the army if u are brother.nice guy!
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
dannypaul:
What Buhari should have said was that "Any one caught snatching ballot box will be arrested and duly punished in accordance with the provisions of the law of the land" instead of urging the military to shoot at sight....

This is what any democratically inclined president will say..
Well what do i know when his wife already addressed him as GMB....

3days to be Atikulated!!!

So that they will grant him escape route

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by wasuka14(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kudos to @NigeiaArmy especially COAS, for come up quickly to douse the tension in this electionering. Atiku statement is treasonable in a gud lawful society. Its now left to who will dear d @NigeriaArmy.
#SnatchAtYourOwnRisk!!!!
Islie:

Asking us to disobey Buhari’s directive on ballot box snatching unfortunate ― Buratai

.Says ex-VP’s statement not expected from somebody who wants to be president

.Asks PDP presidential candidate to withdraw statement, apologise

.Tasks Army personnel to fully obey president’s order

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/asking-us-to-disobey-buharis-directive-on-ballot-box-snatching-unfortunate-%e2%80%95-buratai/

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by sirusX(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
ramalex:

chief na u really craze pass...

y not avoid snatching ballot box so d army wouldnt come 4 u? abi u need headcheck ni?

guy, no go try army oo...em no b police oo.if u like dey craze dey go enter polling unit na u sabi...i just gave u my 2cents.

E be like say your brain need formatting at this your old age ....did you see me write about me snatching ballot box?

I am only complaining about the right decision to follow regarding the law
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by cr7lomo: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Snatch box and die grin grin grin

Dint worry...by the time ur mum or wife is accidentally shot (stray bullet) at the pooling station due to the ballot box snatchers, ur eyes ho clear
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by APCsupporter: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Blainz:

But your father is matured enough to give you home training? just go and snatch ballot box!

Please be respectful. I support Buhari and APC more than you can ever dream of. But any Nigerian knows how these people can be trigger happy at times. Anyway, someone said it is meant to deter thugs

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
ramalex:

...are you a ballot box snatcher? worry about ur life in d hand of the army if u are brother.nice guy!

U don’t have to be a ballot box snatcher to speak against what is never done and totally wrong. U can choose to go backwards or forward.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Ziggylady(f): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
APCsupporter:
I just hope you guys dont misuse it. I am beginning to have a rethink about PMBs order considering the abusive nature of some of these men. They are not matured enough for that order and will most likely misuse it against innocent people

una never hala,no keep supporting the nonsense from Buhari till you lots become a victim. undecided

when we try to make you see reason,you guys label us 'ballot-snatchers"..going by the inherently "agbero" nature of most APC supporters,i foresee them being shot point-blank by the lawless Nigerian army and tagged "ballot-snatchers..

same way countless innocent folks have been arrested or killed by the Police and Military on trumped up charges.

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by wasuka14(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bro don't think that way. Let us conduct ourselves peacefully. No snatch of ballot boxes or election materials, No thugery No death.
APCsupporter:
I just hope you guys dont misuse it. I am beginning to have a rethink about PMBs order considering the abusive nature of some of these men. They are not matured enough for that order and will most likely misuse it against innocent people
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
I just remembered Fela’s music “zombie o zombie”
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Naajjii: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Rule of law must prevail. Yes is terrible to snatch ballot box but you can't just shoot someone instantly; is unacceptable. This is democracy for crying out loud.
That's why I love US. You can decide to rob a bank in US. Even before undertaken that venture you must have known what your jail term will be if caught. No one will kill you. After the jail term you are free. But in Nigeria, anything can happen. This is a zoo actually.
Go and use gun in US , threaten people and shoot to steal from Bank if you will be there to go to jail. The same way thugs wuse gun to threaten and shoot to snatch ballot boxes. It's not just snatch ballot boxes that the President is concern it's the violence that goes with it.

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Ziggylady(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Like the thug that was shot by a customs officer at the behest of his superior some days ago? You see eh, you Nigerians DO NOT deserve anything good or civilised..madridguy did you not have a life before APC? Will you not have one after APC?

No he does not and wont...same with 99% of APC supporters.

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by justifyme(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
We are watching
they should not shoot those with lunch box o!!! because most soldiers cnt diffrntiate btw ballot box and lunch box!!
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
justifyme:
they should not shoot those with lunch box o!!! because most soldiers cnt diffrntiate btw ballot box and lunch box!!
Common now, hahahahhahah
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by kmaster007: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
are PDP trying to snatch ballot papers. why re dey complain abt snatching of ballot paper and you die
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by hobat4cash(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
hargbolahan01:
he is right.... buhari is the that you should beg to stop killing and shedding blood....soldiers are to follow orders of commander in chief(president)

hmmmm. so if he wakes up and say the military should kill everyone in Abuja, they will obey because it is their job to obey commander in chief abi?
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Emma1Oj(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
ogbonti:

Who tha fvck does Buhari think he is? A god? So this is what himself and el-rufai though about that made him say people will leave in body bags? So Buhari want to legitimize the shootings of his opponent's ? Of course, dead people don't talk and can't defend themselves, so he wants to intimidate the party agent's at the polling centers because if they demand to see that the process is fair, then they are accused of trying to snatched ballot boxes and they will be shot......PEOPLE SUPPORTING THIS CRAP, CAN'T U REASON? our democracy is under attack and tribal sentiments and raw hatred can't make u see beyond your nose?

Too much is coming from the Buhari camp in this short time that screams "desperation and intimidation" ......... Buhari, will surely lead Nigeria into civil war. Looks at the man talking about shooting whoever steals ballot boxes,

But when Fulani herdsmen ravaged the country with gruesome killings and rapes, I never heard him say, "My Fulani brothers, if you don't stop the killings, you will be shot"

ANYBODY WHO VOTES TO RE-ELECT BUHARI IS A DEMON!!!!!!!

Oga after all these your big big grammar, the message are clear #Snatch and die.

1 Like

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by APCsupporter: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ziggylady:

una never hala,no keep supporting the nonsense from Buhari till you lots become a victim. undecided

when we try to make you see reason,you guys label us 'ballot-snatchers"..going by the inherently "agbero" nature of most APC supporters,i foresee them being shot point-blank by the lawless Nigerian army and tagged "ballot-snatchers..

same way countless innocent folks have been arrested or killed by the Police and Military on trumped up charges.

Buhari is not perfect but that doesnt mean i will support your crooked candidate Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by ramalex(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
sirusX:

E be like say your brain need formatting at this your old age ....did you see me write about me snatching ballot box?

I am only complaining about the right decision to follow regarding the law

agbaya,e pain u?

if not for a crack in that hole u call brain u were supposed to have got the simple msg i am passing to u.

here is the msg again...'You don't av to worry about army if you are not a potential ballot snatcher,the army wont come 4 u'
Just steer clear of d warning
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by asawanathegreat(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Political thugs go hear am wela.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Reference(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Any unlawful death will be accounted for. This should be a nation of laws, that guide institutions and the operators that temporarily run them.
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by sirusX(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
ramalex:

agbaya,e pain u?

if not for a crack in that hole u call brain u were supposed to have got the simple msg i am passing to u.

here is the msg again...'You don't av to worry about army if you are not a potential ballot snatcher,the army wont come 4 u'
Just steer clear of d warning

You should have gotten that from my first message before quoting me and ranting nonsense like a buffoon

My message never correlated with your response

Zombies like you don't have half a brain...so take care!
Re: Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
APCsupporter:

Please be respectful. I support Buhari and APC more than you can ever dream of. But any Nigerian knows how these people can be trigger happy at times. Anyway, someone said it is meant to deter thugs

you were not respectful to the military. They peoples' fathers, they have grown up kids who are professionals in many fields...but you said peoples' fathers are not matured enough right?

my comment is not about support for BUhari or not is about you being disrespectful to military men some who are older than your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again / "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.