Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC (42841 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by seangy4konji: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
dem go just sit down someone deh do analysis...

make dem come street make dem know say d economy no reach 96 percent of nigeria...over ten million no get 5 k naira for account.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Fourwinds: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Xzellentgraphic:

You are dumb... You suppose to go back to primary school....one trillion, one hundred and twenty one billion dollars....with one trillion, thirteen billion dollars..compare !! Which one is bigger?
Go back to school...my advice to you!
fixed...all nairaland will always referred to this your Olodo comment anytime...

Just see the maths

1.130- 1.121= 0.009(trillion)

Otondo rabata
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Bighead9: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
uc2004:
fake news, do your findings

Will you call the following screenshots fake news too? grin

Buhari saved us from the hands of the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Bobbyigwe(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good News. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Our Leaders
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by aku626(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
But why are the supporters of this regime blind it’s clearly written that Egypt has a bigger economy also there’s no African economy that in trillion of dollars last I checked SA was on 300+billion in 2017 how they doubled within 2 years is crazy.
Only the quoted source seems to have this questionable report
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by ada9ja(f): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
MrAJQ:
This will break heart of the children of hate, the people that hate good news, they hate the little the poor are getting from the government.
They hate Tradermoni
They hate school feeding program
They hate Npower
They hate farmers anchor borrowers
They hate success achieved against Boko Haram
They hate success achieved in rice
They hate success achieved against corruption
They hate fight against ballot box snatchers
They hate to hear farmers-herdsmen truce
They hate one Nigeria

We the good people of Nigeria will show them hate on Saturday.

Asumming am still a virgin, I for give u fre , intact xtra 2months

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
MrAJQ:
This will break heart of the children of hate, the people that hate good news, they hate the little the poor are getting from the government.
They hate Tradermoni
They hate Npower
They hate one Nigeria

your the potopoto pple like salamrushdie, pachukwudi44 et al. They would soon die on Saturday
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by zoedew: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
MrAJQ:
They hate Tradermoni
They hate Npower
They hate one Nigeria

But they want NNPC and richfriend money!
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Emmanuel226(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
#hala naija
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Emmanuel226(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
nice development
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Emmanuel226(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
#GGBUHARI
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Guestlander: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari and Kemi Adeosun finally vindicated. At least no one will say they inherited a booming economy from Jonathan. They certainly turned the economy around.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by ada9ja(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
shachris05:
We were the largest in 2014 and had potential to grow even more.

Here is an aljazeera link showing this.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/04/nigeria-becomes-africa-largest-economy-20144618190520102.html

Buhari worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

Olodo check here https://www.africanexponent.com/post/9786-top-six-countries-with-the-biggest-gdp-in-africa
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by ada9ja(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
kernel001:
This story is false, there's nothing like that on BBC Africa.

Check the details of the news on their website.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world/africa

Is all over the internet

Mediocrity
https://www.africanexponent.com/post/9786-top-six-countries-with-the-biggest-gdp-in-africa
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by shachris05: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
ada9ja:

Olodo check here https://www.africanexponent.com/post/9786-top-six-countries-with-the-biggest-gdp-in-africa

itiboribo are you sure you are old enough for this discussion? the facts seem to have flown pass your block head.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is good news!
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by moshoodsabi: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sai baba buhari
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by redcap: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Xzellentgraphic:

You are dumb... You suppose to go back to primary school....one trillion, one hundred and twenty one billion dollars....with one trillion, thirteen billion dollars..compare !! Which one is bigger?
Go back to school...my advice to you!

1.013( one trillion and thirteen billion),
1.13( one trillion one hundred and thirty billion)
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by ada9ja(f): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
shachris05:

itiboribo are you sure you are old enough for this discussion? the facts seem to have flown pass your block head.

Ikwikwi, old enuf to buy u some second hand brain from Congo
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by mycar: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Xzellentgraphic:

You are dumb....you don't know figures....I pity u
You should be ashamed of yourself already, ask any kid around you. You will alright, I can't believe you people don't know that 1.13 is greater than 1.121.
You have a phone just do 1.13 minus 1.121, if the answer is positive. Call yourself olodo and open your eyes and start atikulating immediately, you have been healed
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by shachris05: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
ada9ja:

Ikwikwi, old enuf to buy u some second hand brain from Congo

nnekwa ka i di ka ihe eji tuoro arusi aja. grin Ndi umunne Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
ada9ja:

Asumming am still a virgin, I for give u fre , intact xtra 2months
Aaaaa...ada,u wan kill am
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by kernel001: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
ada9ja:

Is all over the internet

Mediocrity
https://www.africanexponent.com/post/9786-top-six-countries-with-the-biggest-gdp-in-africa

Please stop being smart by half. The publisher quoted BBC as the source, kindly show me the link via BBC.

Need I remind you that APC have been fabricating lots of lies, with lots of individuals and cooperate organizations writing a rejoinder.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Xzellentgraphic: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Fourwinds:
fixed...all nairaland will always referred to this your Olodo comment anytime...

Just see the maths

1.130- 1.121= 0.009(trillion)

Otondo rabata

You are dumb....do u even pass through school?
Do you even read the post?....you are mentally down..I must confess!
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by chressmud: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigeria is a blessed nation .we ought not to be suffering but on the contrary it comes as normal for us.talents,resources and everything a great nation must possess.but where is our dream? We lost our dreams to ;corruption,unsatisfaction,tribalism hatred and unforgiveness.if we continue like this..we will just be hearing;d giant of Africa without with no effect.let the change start from you..Nigeria shall be great one day.either we are still living or not it is our duty to make it a better place for everyone.God bless.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Xzellentgraphic: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
mycar:

You should be ashamed of yourself already, ask any kid around you. You will alright, I can't believe you people don't know that 1.13 is greater than 1.121.
You have a phone just do 1.13 minus 1.121, if the answer is positive. Call yourself olodo and open your eyes and start atikulating immediately, you have been healed

Go to primary 5 and learn basic mathematics...so you want to tell me that Pwc that prepare the statistical chart are dumb.....no now...you are the dumbest here...your cranial capacity is less that -0.01. You are not different from a toddler!
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Xzellentgraphic:

You are dumb....do u even pass through school?
Do you even read the post?....you are mentally down..I must confess!
you are the dullest here... Pick up a calculator and do the maths... It is not how the countries are position... Take their GDP and compare... I Can't imagine your laziness in this.... I will take the screenshot and post to expose you... U are very dull for my liking... You had no education. .

Now tell me between Egypt and Nigeria which has the highest GDP.... Olodo... Big Otondo rabata... You better go to school so the u will be taught simple Arithmetic

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by ada9ja(f): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
kernel001:

Please stop being smart by half. The publisher quoted BBC as the source, kindly show me the link via BBC.

Need I remind you that APC have been fabricating lots of lies, with lots of individuals and cooperate organizations writing a rejoinder.
so PDP has been fabricating what sir ?

I said check the internet
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by ada9ja(f): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
shachris05:

nnekwa ka i di ka ihe eji tuoro arusi aja. grin Ndi umunne Buhari.

Onyeishi aja, ndewo

A won ti ojumilo ni ile yin lonbawi

Adionafi
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by kernel001: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
ada9ja:
7 so PDP has been fabricating what sir ?

I said check the internet

I've proven APC as liars, by simply posting a screen shot of BBC Africa news along side their url.

If you can't get it from the BBC source, then... I don't have anything with you.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Mariory(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2019
servercodes001:

GDP is calculated as real or nominal not nominal and ppp
PPP is entirely different
Your explanation is totally wrong
Both of you are hostile illiterates, keep trying to justify your false knowledge
Your problem is I have a degree In economics
LoL

You still refuse to learn. They scamed you with your fake economics degree.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by duwdu: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2019
MrAJQ:
They hate Tradermoni
They hate Npower
They hate one Nigeria

This is reference stuff; well said, MrAJQ.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.