Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC (42313 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by servercodes001: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mariory:

You still refuse to learn. They scamed you with your fake economics degree.
Dull and wasted wasted illiterate
I rest my case
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Mariory(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
servercodes001:

Dull and wasted wasted illiterate
I rest my case

Idiot. You proved to everyone that you are a certified d$$bass.

You claim you have an economics degree when all you have is an empty head. Do you still say PPP is not a type of GDP? Mumu
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Jummyju: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Buhari's impending defeat & subsequent retirement has boosted Nigeria's economy.

Investors are ready to come in now.
This is good.
yet poverty is predominant in the country. Make una dey fool una self
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by servercodes001: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mariory:

Idiot. You proved to everyone that you are a certified d$$bass.

You claim you have an economics degree when all you have is an empty head. Do you still say PPP is not a type of GDP? Mumu

There are two types of gdp: real and nominal
GDP per capita at purchasing power parity is used when comparing the different standards of living across countries

Indeed the worst error is to speak with an illiterate
I curse the day your parents had sex
No matter how hard someone tried an idiot will remain an idiot
Mchww

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Mariory(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2019
servercodes001:

There are two types of gdp: real and nominal
GDP per capita at purchasing power parity is used when comparing the different standards of living across countries

Indeed the worst error is to speak with an illiterate
I curse the day your parents had sex
No matter how hard someone tried an idiot will remain an idiot
Mchww

You are an absolute door knob. Fake internet economist. Even simply searching on google should have saved you from disgracing yourself. And you still failed at that.

A pair of slippers are more useful to humanity that your empty head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
http://statisticstimes.com/economy/gdp-nominal-vs-gdp-ppp.php
https://applebutterdreams./the-difference-between-gdp-nominal-and-gdp-ppp/
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by servercodes001: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Mariory:

You are an absolute door knob. Fake internet economist. Even simply searching on google should have saved you from disgracing yourself. And you still failed at that.

A pair of slippers are more useful to humanity that your empty head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
http://statisticstimes.com/economy/gdp-nominal-vs-gdp-ppp.php
https://applebutterdreams./the-difference-between-gdp-nominal-and-gdp-ppp/

That's why you'll remain worthless
You're too ill fated to read the links you sent
All of them are confirming what I said, ppp is used when comparing standards of living across nations, i don't blame you, you're too inferior to comprehend the fact
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Mariory(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
servercodes001:

That's why you'll remain worthless
You're too ill fated to read the links you sent
All of them are confirming what I said, ppp is used when comparing standards of living across nations, i don't blame you, you're too inferior to comprehend the fact

You are an immense cunt. Trying to change the narrative now that you have been shown to be an absolute tool.

I started off by saying there are two types of GDP measures. GDP (nominal) and GDP (PPP). It's right here on the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5035293/nigeria-taken-over-south-africa/2#75923227
https://www.nairaland.com/5035293/nigeria-taken-over-south-africa/3#75923382
https://www.nairaland.com/5035293/nigeria-taken-over-south-africa/3#75923740

You brought in your empty head and big mouth to claim that is wrong and on top of that you called people clearly vastly more intelligent than you illiterates even though we were typing correct English. You don't even know what illiterate means. That's how dumb you are.

Now you're trying to save face by accepting it's a type of measure blah blah blah. Empty headed f@@l.

Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by servercodes001: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mariory:

You are an immense cunt. Trying to change the narrative now that you have been shown to be an absolute tool.

I started off by saying there are two types of GDP measures. GDP (nominal) and GDP (PPP). It's right here on the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5035293/nigeria-taken-over-south-africa/2#75923227
https://www.nairaland.com/5035293/nigeria-taken-over-south-africa/3#75923382
https://www.nairaland.com/5035293/nigeria-taken-over-south-africa/3#75923740

You brought in your empty head and big mouth to claim that is wrong and on top of that you called people clearly vastly more intelligent than you illiterates even though we were typing correct English. You don't even know what illiterate means. That's how dumb you are.

Now you're trying to save face by accepting it's a type of measure blah blah blah. Empty headed f@@l.

Your birth certificate is a condolence letter to the condom factory

You're the worst illiterate I've seen in this site,
Your lack of knowledge lead you to say PPP is a better measure of economy because it takes into consideration the local economic activities, a stupid and illiterate explanation of ppp and it shows how zero your head is where in the fvck is this correct? Maybe in your substandard and quack school that's what you're taught
As if the nominal gdp only considers your mothers pvssy, I swear to God you're an illiterate and you know nothing about these two things
Even if you Googled it after that you still don't understand
Your illiteracy is why you quoted the gdp of Nigeria as 1trillion, only illiterates like you would say PPP is a better measure of economy
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by obembeman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
scam
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Mariory(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
servercodes001:

Your birth certificate is a condolence letter to the condom factory

You're the worst illiterate I've seen in this site,
Your lack of knowledge lead you to say PPP is a better measure of economy because it takes into consideration the local economic activities, a stupid and illiterate explanation of ppp and it shows how zero your head is where in the fvck is this correct? Maybe in your substandard and quack school that's what you're taught
As if the nominal gdp only considers your mothers pvssy, I swear to God you're an illiterate and you know nothing about these two things
Even if you Googled it after that you still don't understand
Your illiteracy is why you quoted the gdp of Nigeria as 1trillion, only illiterates like you would say PPP is a better measure of economy

I think you have just proved to everyone that you are a worthless combination of meat and water. Let us see if we can disect just how d$mb you really are.

1) You are still using the word illiterate to describe someone schooling you on an internet forum. Your stupidity is most certainly infinite. The funny thing is, you still can't understand why this makes you so idiotic.

2) Anyone will see that I clearly said "GDP (PPP) is a better measure because it takes into account local variations within that country". I wasn't explaining PPP to anyone. It was simply a statement of fact. How you don't get this is just beyond words. No one can be as dumb as you appear to be, even if they were intentionally trying to be. You certainly are a rare specimen.

3) I'm sure your mother's pussy is as worthless as your empty head. Afterall, you came out of the disgusting thing. Maybe it's not your fault afterall. You were just born to be a humongous M@r@n.

At least you have a fake economics certificate. Take heart.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by servercodes001: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mariory:

I think you have just proved to everyone that you are a worthless combination of meat and water. Let us see if we can disect just how d$mb you really are.

1) You are still using the word illiterate to describe someone schooling you on an internet forum. Your stupidity is most certainly infinite. The funny thing is, you still can't understand why this makes you so idiotic.

2) Anyone will see that I clearly said "GDP (PPP) is a better measure because it takes into account local variations within that country". I wasn't explaining PPP to anyone. It was simply a statement of fact. How you don't get this is just beyond words. No one can be as dumb as you appear to be, even if they were intentionally trying to be. You certainly are a rare specimen.

3) I'm sure your mother's pussy is as worthless as your empty head. Afterall, you came out of the disgusting thing. Maybe it's not your fault afterall. You were just born to be a humongous M@r@n.

At least you have a fake economics certificate. Take heart.

"2) Anyone will see that I clearly said "GDP (PPP) is a better measure because it takes into account local variations within that country". I wasn't explaining PPP to anyone. It was simply a statement of fact.

Fact? Please tell me how you it's possible to say something and unsay it at the same time?
Who are you schooling? I swear to God whoever learns from you is doomed. fvcking idiot
How the fvck does ppp take into consideration the local aspects?
You keep surprising me, your parents scammed you, they gave birth to a pig with a human skin.
So the nominal gdp only talks about the external parts of the economy? grin grin only a fvcking fvcked illiterate would say that.

Illiterate illiterate illiterate
Indeed the worst error is to live an illiterate life

grin
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Mariory(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2019
servercodes001:

"2) Anyone will see that I clearly said "GDP (PPP) is a better measure because it takes into account local variations within that country". I wasn't explaining PPP to anyone. It was simply a statement of fact.

Fact? Please tell me how you it's possible to say something and unsay it at the same time?
Who are you schooling? I swear to God whoever learns from you is doomed. fvcking idiot
How the fvck does ppp take into consideration the local aspects?
You keep surprising me, your parents scammed you, they gave birth to a pig with a human skin.
So the nominal gdp only talks about the external parts of the economy? grin grin only a fvcking fvcked illiterate would say that.

Illiterate illiterate illiterate
Indeed the worst error is to live an illiterate life

grin

So you've started using smilies. They won't help you save face, you're just deceiving yourself.
I have to say though you might actually be a new form of ret@rded. It's fascinating.

How can you be so confused with what I said? It's pretty straightforward. It's in black and white.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

GDP comparisons using PPP are arguably more useful than those using nominal GDP when assessing a nation's domestic market because PPP takes into account the relative cost of local goods, services and inflation rates of the country, rather than using international market exchange rates which may distort the real differences in per capita income.

There are references there. Read them and stop deceiving yourself. Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by servercodes001: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mariory:

So you've started using smilies. They won't help you save face, you're just deceiving yourself.
I have to say though you might actually be a new form of ret@rded. It's fascinating.

How can you be so confused with what I said? It's pretty straightforward. It's in black and white.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

There are references there. Read them and stop deceiving yourself. Mumu.

I've said it earlier ppp mean purchasing power,
But you're a Dullard
Wikipedia article explained how the purchasing ability of citizens is calculated
But your unimformed a$$ lead you to misunderstand and say PPP Issa type of Gdp that considers the 20k salary you earn monthly while nominal doesn't because you didn't export
You taught nominal only calculates the petrol Nigeria sold

Illiterate tongue
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by Mariory(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
servercodes001:

I've said it earlier ppp mean purchasing power,
But you're a Dullard
Wikipedia article explained how the purchasing ability of citizens is calculated
But your unimformed a$$ lead you to misunderstand and say PPP Issa type of Gdp that considers the 20k salary you earn monthly while nominal doesn't because you didn't export
You taught nominal only calculates the petrol Nigeria sold

Illiterate tongue

My God you are an !diot. Where did I say GDP (PPP) takes into account someone's salary? Your mumu is outstanding.
What I said is there in black and white. Why are you so stup!d?
You don't even understand english. Stup!d waste of oxygen.
Read, learn and stop deceiving yourself. Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC by MistadeRegal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Buhari's impending defeat & subsequent retirement has boosted Nigeria's economy.

Investors are ready to come in now.
This is good.

Your head dey there. When did 1.121 become higher than 1.13.
Fake news.

smiley wink cheesy grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.