Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) (41756 Views)

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by willyjacs(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
This matter na small issue na....... if are not one of those who intends snatching ballot boxes that day then this shouldn't bother u..
Suddenly people begin get sympathy for ballot snatchers....
If nobody is stealing ballot boxes,nobody dies.... Them done make fire, na only mumu go go put hand inside....
U think ballot box robbers are just harmless individuals? Them carry weapon too,they also can also kill if u try get in their way.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by godox2(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
GoodofNaija:
APC always looking for reason to follow bad precedents. What happens to laying good examples for others to follow
Good examples indeed, at the expense of the seat. That instruction from Buhari is clear and simple which every well meaning Nigerian should applaud not critcized. At least our votes should count.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by joepepsy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ballot Snatchers are worst than all terrorist combine.
Ijaycool:
This is what I don't understand about APC, they back up all their errors by bringing past evidence that it has been done before, in the past.

Are we going forward or backward?

Meanwhile Obasanjo was talking about terrorists not ballot box snatchers
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by godox2(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
So we should solve illegality with illegality? Why are people just stupid..? Obj said it, does that make it right? OBJ fuccked up then. Buhari fuccked up now.

What a Buhari should do is apologize to Nigerians..Instead zombies are bringing up what OBJ said years ago (which was equally wrong).

I don't understand people o. Must you copy the bad ones? Can't you copy Jonathan who said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians? Why copy evil? Buhari...
That is the language Nigerians understand. Have you ever heared that a ballot box snatcher was caught?If no, why not treat him ruthlessly for STEALING our future and that of our children.? If you caught someone rapping you mother, will you wait for due process in our corrupt system?Nigeria is our MOTHER land, dont allow criminals RAPE HER!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Ihateyoumod: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
What is wrong with our country men and women, reading comments on this thread, am almost shedding tears. What most of u r doing is likened to crying and wailing because a man says he wants to do magun on his wife.......y r u crying for d man, do u want to sleep with his wife

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by kokomilala(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is a lame defence.When OBJ used that presidential fiat, the dreaded OPC,were more or less acting as criminals. They were out of bounds, uncontrolled within society. As such, force could be applied in such circumstances. Nothing wrong with that at all.So,the comparisons don't add up, my friend.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by goldenarrow: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
zeromeridian:
Military language. Thank God Atiku was never a soldier.
The man who will obey the rule of law.

We don't want soldiers again. We reject Buhari and what he stands for. Atiku Obi all the way

Not a soldier but an ex paramilitary person. Gun toting, trigger happy Nigerian Custom Service.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Ihateyoumod: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
misano:

When we say Buhari is taking Nigeria backward we knew what we were saying.

So allowing ballot box snatching is taking Nigeria forward.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by goldenarrow: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
willyjacs:
This matter na small issue na....... if are not one of those who intends snatching ballot boxes that day then this shouldn't bother u..
Suddenly people begin get sympathy for ballot snatchers....
If nobody is stealing ballot boxes,nobody dies.... Them done make fire, na only mumu go go put hand inside....
U think ballot box robbers are just harmless individuals? Them carry weapon too,they also can also kill if u try get in their way.....

God bless you for these facts you stated.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by shegz24(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
GoodofNaija:
APC always looking for reason to follow bad precedents. What happens to laying good examples for others to follow
the more reason we shouldnt return to our vomit-PDP, Atiku,OBJ

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by goldenarrow: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
popes001:
Are you tired of life and you don’t want to follow Nigerians to the NEXT LEVEL ? Are you a staunch PDP member with suicidal tendencies? Are you one of the lazy youths that have tried to scammed your fellow Nigerians and it didn’t work and you think Atiku is the answer to your problems? Did you just recently travel back from Malaysia after several failed attempts to sell drugs in that country? ............... why don’t you try snatching the ballot box on Saturday?

Epic!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by misano(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ihateyoumod:

So allowing ballot box snatching is taking Nigeria forward.....

No. Repeating D nonsense OBJ did is backward. Amending the constitution to have stricter punishment is forward.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by supereagle(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
otherway:
OBASANJO as President giving orders for police to shoot hoodlums at sight. PDP did not condemn that but they are accusing PMB for only saying ballot box snatchers would do that at the expense of their lives.

One question that comes to my mind is;''Why are some people jittery over this order? are they planning to snatch Ballot Boxes''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNMnJrLI3ww

They are jittery because they are used to winning through illegality: snatching of boxes, bribing REC, buying votes, writing fake results etc. Now GMB showed that he has life in him, they are shouting.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by precious1967(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
there are idle hands that always read book backward instead of comparing good with evil. lazy youths.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by goldenarrow: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
zeromeridian:
We still don't know the Technology they used in that video. That is not Obasanjo real voice

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by goldenarrow: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
GoldHorse:

Below is also part of Nigerian constitution bro...

"Snatch ballot box and die!"

This is the position of the Constitution.

“Section 33(2)(a) and (c) of the 1999 constitution says:
(1)Every person has a right to life, and no one shall be deprived intentionally of his life, save in execution of the sentence of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty in Nigeria.
(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary -
(a) for the defense of any person from unlawful violence or
(b) for the defense of property:
(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny."
“If a person armed with dangerous weapons like bombs, guns, knives and machetes wants to snatch a ballot box or electoral materials he can be shot dead for the defense of the ballot box and election materials which is the foundation upon which our democracy is built and which is a property of the Nigerian people.
He can be shot dead for unleashing violence and death on INEC officials and innocent voters.
He can be shot dead because he has engaged in a riot against democracy.
He can be shot dead because he has engaged in mutiny and insurrection against democracy and the will of the people to elect people of their choice into public office.”

ME: I GUESSED PMB WAS JUST QUOTING IT grin

God bless you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by rapid101(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don't understand dis apc pple oh

So u mean it only d bad tins u guys were able to emulate from pdp

U guys no fit emulate how pdp made nigeria economy d biggest in Africa and one of the fastest growing in d world years ago
Ona no fit copy and make sure efcc and icpc work efficiently since it was created by pdp
Emulate on how to improve d life of Nigerians to show to us dat apc was the right party to lead nigeria but instend all u guys do is copy all the wrong format of pdp

De say d devil u know is better dan d angel u don't know

I rest my case
God bless atikuobi
God bless Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by REUB2: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
because obj did it , doesn't make it right, why are we all always justifying the wrong of this government.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by ibietela2(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Comparing 10YRS ago to now
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
goldenarrow:

God bless you for this comment.

Thanks. You too!
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by dejdel(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
ct2:
Are you missing your ancestors and would like to join them?
SNATCH BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY
Confirmed!
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Tapout(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
otherway:
OBASANJO as President giving orders for police to shoot hoodlums at sight. PDP did not condemn that but they are accusing PMB for only saying ballot box snatchers would do that at the expense of their lives.

One question that comes to my mind is;''Why are some people jittery over this order? are they planning to snatch Ballot Boxes''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNMnJrLI3ww

wait are u trying to say that we don't have criminals in Nigeria presently?? When was the last time Buhari said anything about them??, first of all you have to analyse the present state of the nation. Presently you have innocent persons killed by law enforcement Agencies and the government is doing nothing about it. How can u make such a statement in a country where the law enforcement Agencies cannot be trusted? In a county like Nigeria, Do u know alot of people can be killed by this decree and they will be tagged ballot box snatchers?? Ofcos snatching ballot boxes is an offense but is it an offense that the perpetrators should pay with their lives?? Common bro let's tell ourselves the truth, that statement is out of place. And this is a country that grants amnesty to boko Haram and militants. Talking about what obj said, that was about how many years ago, what was the state of the nation when Obj made that statement??

Meanwhile the army interfaring with elections is a threat to democracy!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by meccuno: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

I sincerely like your comment.

If "Nigeria started experiencing a decline in every aspect of life right from the onset (and) the degradation took over a period of decades," will it then be fair to expect this govt to fix things in 4 years?

What we need is the willingness to make things work.
Support the govt the best way we can. Criticize when necessary and commend where appropriate.

Let's shun hate and all manner of 'pull-him-down because he's not from our region and leave him, he's our brother' attitude.

Good bless Nigeria and all those who wish her well!
i read up about Buhari and concluded that Buhari was not fit to be president. and mind you, i prefer Atiku and he is not Igbo so please kill that he is not my brother rhetoric. The only reason why Buhari came to power was because the North felt that GEJ was not supposed to continue as president. that he was using up their turn that was why every avenue possible was used to remove him. including the politicians from the SW who had the power of the media. they created the hate and division we are currently having now. i say this with all sincerity . IF BUHARI HAD APPEALED TO NIGERIANS TO COME TOGETHER TO BUILD THE NATION AND BUILD INSTITUTIONS MAKING THEM STRONGER, I WILL EVEN CAMPAIGN FOR HIM. BUT WHAT DID HE DO? KILLINGS EVERY WHERE, DIVISION(NOT LIKE WE HAVE EVER BEEN UNITED IN OUR HISTORY) BUT THIS IS THE ZENITH. NOW YOU CALL ME AN IGBO MAN 5% AND EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM. I HAVE ALWAYS ADVOCATED DIVISION SO THAT THOSE WHO LOVE THEM SELVES CAN BE TOGETHER AND FOREVER AND THOSE WHO HATE EACH OTHER SHOULD SEPARATE. THIS HATE IS GETTING TOO MUCH. I DONT WANT A REPEAT OF THE CIVIL WAR NEITHER DO I WANT TUTSI AND HUTU GENOCIDE. THE ONLY THING THAT UNITES US IS OIL. AND THATS THE REASON WHY BUHARI HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR IT IN THE NORTH. SPENDING AND WASTING LIMITED RESOURCES. WELL, I HAVE RESIGNED TO MY FATE IF HE WINS. WE WOULD ALL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES TOGETHER.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by ledaman: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
ct2:
Are you missing your ancestors and would like to join them?
SNATCH BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY
Lolz! bros you wicked ooo
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by ledaman: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
shachris05:

Trash. We all know who the father thugery and ballot snatching is. come to lagos and witness ballot snatching at its ugliest.

Nobody is supporting ballot snatching. What we are saying is that we already have punishment stipulated by our constitution for ballot snatching. If you feel that that law is not sufficient enough, then kindly raise it with the NA and amend the laws to say 'shoot ballot snatchers at sight'.

As of now our law on ballot snatching Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

Anything contrary to this means we are running a banana republic where anyone can choose to do anything he FEELS is right.
All what you wrote na grammar just snatch balot box on Saturday @ ur own peril!
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Ihateyoumod: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
misano:

No. Repeating D nonsense OBJ did is backward. Amending the constitution to have stricter punishment is forward.

Do u also need to amend the constitution for the police to use maximum force to bring an armed robber to book?
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by ada9ja(f): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
GoodofNaija:

They always do that but you guys and pdps always twist the meaning n motives
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
See them making excuses now their own example and hypocrisy has been exposed.
I like the way Oshomole finished them in this video - especially pointing out that the same Atiku now condemning Buhari was also VP when OBJ gave his shoot at sight order against OPC as well as the sacking of Odi and Zaki Biam communities.

Lets also wait and watch whether our biased PDP dominated owned and controlled media would replay the OBJ video as as well as this Oshiomole's rejoinder with the same vigour they were falling all over themselves to air PMB's statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5jQXFItGAw
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Saliu82: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.