Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) (41769 Views)

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by misano(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ihateyoumod:

Do u also need to amend the constitution for the police to use maximum force to bring an armed robber to book?

Buhari is backward.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Ihateyoumod: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
misano:

Buhari is backward.

I thought I could engage u in a meaningful discussion but it is clear u r just an ignorant child with no content whatsoever
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by tmanuelle(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
So we should solve illegality with illegality? Why are people just stupid..? Obj said it, does that make it right? OBJ fuccked up then. Buhari fuccked up now.

What a Buhari should do is apologize to Nigerians..Instead zombies are bringing up what OBJ said years ago (which was equally wrong).

I don't understand people o. Must you copy the bad ones? Can't you copy Jonathan who said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians? Why copy evil? Buhari...

I suppose some people's ambitions are worth disrupting due process and hence their foot soldiers should have a field day snatching ballot boxes.

Personally I do not support the 'shoot at sight' option but then it's just a stern signal to the ballot snatchers to desist if they value their lifes but they they will still do it anyways while the children of these politicians are somewhere outside the country. Now these are the real zombies if you will redirect your name calling appropriately.

A sane human being will not wake up on a beautiful election day and decide that while other compatriots are trying to cast their votes, his only activity for the day would be to snatch ballot boxes.

You shouldn't be this worried if any of your friends, relations or even you do not have anything to do with ballot box snatching.

Shalom
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by willyjacs(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2019
goldenarrow:

God bless you for these facts you stated.
Amen thanks.
Our political views doesn't mean we should not be truthful and reasonable..
That order was not referring to a particular group... it says "anybody"....be u APGA,APC,or PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by misano(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Ihateyoumod:

I thought I could engage u in a meaningful discussion but it is clear u r just an ignorant child with no content whatsoever

I have told U why Buhari is backward U are talking about police. What else do U want me to say?
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Parada: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
When PDP take over in 8082 you can cure illegality with whatever your heart desire.
dlondonbadboy:
So we should solve illegality with illegality? Why are people just stupid..? Obj said it, does that make it right? OBJ fuccked up then. Buhari fuccked up now.

What a Buhari should do is apologize to Nigerians..Instead zombies are bringing up what OBJ said years ago (which was equally wrong).

I don't understand people o. Must you copy the bad ones? Can't you copy Jonathan who said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians? Why copy evil? Buhari...
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by Myview112: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
fergie001:
Since only ballot-box snatchers should complain or be afraid....

Is it wise to say only armed robbers should complain about SARS?

When the bullets start going and anyone is caught in the cross-fire,we have another set of problems on our hands...

...That mistakes were done in the past does not call for a repetition...the death of one Yusuf has brought one problem too many for us already in the North.

Do not snatch ballot-boxes,please.....
And the army and police ensure offenders are dealt with within the provisions of the Electoral Act.

*drops mic*
So practical u saying ballot box snatchers will simply walk to their Target polling unit and simply take the box without weapons and would not resist arrest and not confront the security abi nah. Let face reality and stop this nonsense idealism of what is right or wrong.
Re: Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) by fergie001: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Myview112:

So practical u saying ballot box snatchers will simply walk to their Target polling unit and simply take the box without weapons and would not resist arrest and not confront the security abi nah. Let face reality and stop this nonsense idealism of what is right or wrong.
I know you will not see the part of been dealt with in accordance with the Electoral Act. That is because you see the nonsense in one part.
Do you reside in Rivers and see the way bullets fly during elections? Do you know how many innocents lose their lives?
What about the corpers?
You think theh are safe?
Are you a ballot box snatcher to know they resist arrest and go with weapons?
So anybody can be killed on that day of the elections on the premise that he snatched a ballot box?
Or maybe the CSOs,politicians or even the INEC chairman was wrong in saying the Electoral Act should be followed?

Please, we are not in a banana republic,there are existing laws governing Electoral fraud.stick to it or repeal it.

Bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sends Otunba Runsewe To Prison For Contempt / Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.