Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain (49021 Views)

Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by alfredilly: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
overdrive:
Lewis Hamilton is sure star struck. give it up for ezege onye nna. cheesy
I can't say if the number of like your post got is mockery or display of ignorance, but it is obvious Phyno is having luck of the century
Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by alfredilly: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=overdrive post=75930784]Lewis Hamilton is sure star struck. give it up for ezege onye nna. cheesy[/quote I can't say if the number of like your post has is mockery or a display of ignorance, but Phyno is having luck of the century.
Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by Jaqenhghar: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2019
adecz:

E be like say many mumus on this
thread do not know who Hamilton is. sad sad

He is one of the greatest racing drivers
of all time & has been knighted ( MBE) by the queen
in recognition of his achievements & glory
he has brought to Britain.

He earns about $50million a year, roughly
N20bn or about N1.5bn monthly!!! shocked shocked shocked

Phyno with his Igbo, local Igbokwenu
Rapping is a nobody compared to this
international sport megastar.

Make una park well. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Whe I heard how much F1 driver make I weak bros
Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by dododawa1: 1:39am On Feb 21, 2019
So this guy will not vote, Atiku lose one vote again.
Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by dododawa1: 1:39am On Feb 21, 2019
So this guy will not vote, Atiku lose one vote again.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by fx45(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2019
klenton:
lewis hamilton for me is the greatest formula one driver of all time.

the first formula one black driver and its first and only champion

A five time world champion, and obviously the greatest driver of his era

the dude is a living legend and phyno is lucky to be in the presence of greatness.

Indomie generation.

What happened to Michael Schumacher?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by klenton(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2019
fx45:
Indomie generation.

What happened to Michael Schumacher?

you really sound infantile

hamilton has already beaten Schumacher's all time pole position record

three of Schumacher's 7 seven titles is tainted with cheating

hamilton has won four of the last five world titles and is still very much active

he is the first black formula one racer and its only champion

he has dominated his era and is definitely the greatest of his time

there is a school of thought that if he raced during Schumacher's time he would have beaten him hands down

if you were not ignorant u would have seen where i wrote" for me he is the greatest"
Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by folake4u(f): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Lewis Hamilton, my favourite Formula One racer.
Had a crush on him for a looooong time smiley.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Am I the only one who wonders how these guys meet??
Re: Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain by Ayobami7(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.