Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby (44508 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by dayleke: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by theapeman4: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Preshy561:
This is what happens when a man treats his woman right.
Respect, love, submission, prayers, and all things will.come naturally. kiss
the feminist have started coming out of there caves
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Faber(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Balogun3847:
[color=#990000][/color] see below

Bloody scammer...
To hell with ur games
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by HomeOfMe(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
I hope the man didn't watch color purple...
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
meobizy:

Will you shut up there, unmarried ewu.
I have slept with my fair share of married women.
The fact men don’t want you doesn’t mean it is the same for everyone else.

Cc; . Look at the kinda comments he will be faced with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
I hope to shower my husband praises soonest Amen
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by noble2faith(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Any lady on this platform thAT will love to shower praise lyk this on her future hubby should apply. I am the right man for this.
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Yankee101: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
A little secret for women, always be thankful for the little he does, encourage him to climb the mountain top and he'll swim through space and pull down the stars and make a crown for you.

This man will put her as number one in his will

Those women who trouble their men are the ultimate losers. Be a wise woman

3 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I knew there'd be someone like you on this thread.

He's human and was naturally moved because her sincere appreciation of him sweetened his soul.

What are you... a cold brick?

I'm a God figure. I pamper and provide my biťch with anything she wants but she kneels to worship me. A man should never be seen crying especially before his woman and kids.

2 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Heffalump(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Preshy561:

It is the woman that submits to the man, says the Holy book. Don't change it here undecided

....."woman be submissive to your husband....."
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by urose93(f): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Preshy561:

So you will wait for your husband to first treat you right? Don't you know if a woman treats her husband with respect, love, submission, prayer and all, the husband in return will reciprocate naturally by treating her right? Don't pass the buck, both gender should be involved.

5 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Cc; . Look at the kinda comments he will be faced with.
Lol cheesy, got you now sis!
You are so right!
Just imagine that tin comment on a public forum, he is bragging of sleeping with married women, lots of them o!
Tufiakwa!!
Many SLOW people here truly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Slazim: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na only man wey get money woman go kneel down for like this Jare.
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Zombicmodz: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Very touching. I hope he wasn't teary though for playing away match a few times?...Is ask I ask.

It might just be guilt trip

1 Like

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by chiboy1116: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Preshy561:
abeg shut up grin
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by densiks: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Faber:
Who knows how much this man don spend so far...to win this selfpiteous trophy and still be crying... tongue :

Man may be crying cos the woman don milk the hell out of him.... shocked shocked

Not all tears are tears of joy... grin grin grin
Lol.savagery
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
kiss
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Biglittlelois(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Preshy561:

True.
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Love is beautiful
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
May God bless their marriage with many more years and happiness

2 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
A man can also kneel for his wife.

This wife is expressing her happiness willingly.
She wasn’t forced or made to do.
The feminist association approves
ShinqRambq:
The man issa blaady broda-of-a-feminist,y'all feminist hope u saw d wife kneelin?

3 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Dollabiz: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
very rare to see women.doing.that with all.the ego.around
Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by carammel(f): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Freehuman:

I'm a God figure. I pamper and provide my biťch with anything she wants but she kneels to worship me. A man should never be seen crying especially before his woman and kids.
This is nairaland, of course you can be anything you wanna be. I do hope you have eaten today.

3 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by ShinqRambq: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
cococandy:
A man can also kneel for his wife.

This wife is expressing her happiness willingly.
She wasn’t forced or made to do.
The feminist association approves
Ha!,adieu to a brain dat never worked for once,Coco take heart,God dat took away Tiwa Savage's husband will give u solace to bear ur lose

*spits* sad

If u don't kneel to ur husband den he is a wimp becus as a fellow man,I'm sure he wants u to but he is too afraid to speak.All dis married "girls" wey baba don epp lock husband inside bottle sef! sad

#BLAADY-FEMINISTS

2 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by castro316: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Simplep:
Men like this are very hard to find,kudos to the man

No. It is the women that have the humility to appreciate their husbands good deeds that are hard to find. If you ask them to do so they will reply "is it not his job".

2 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by rickyboss333: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
na money be good husband

1 Like

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Treat a woman like a queen and she will treat you like a king.

Negros are hating because they know they lack the qualities of a real 'king'.

The dream of an agbero no go ever become reality. Sorry. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wow, that's how it ought to be in an ideal family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.