Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown (35006 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by frankleesehi(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Most Adorable video Ever!!! "Mummy Thank You" - Bride Showers Praises on Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/bride-showers-praises-on-her-mother-and.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Olalan(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Thoughtful of her...... just hope her own children will be able to do same for her in this era of slaying mothers

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Harrymig1(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2019
A good way to appreciate a mother

16 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by eyinjuege: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2019
theres a saying that there is no god like a mother. Òrìsà bí ìyá o sí.
Perhaps she lost her father at a very young age, or single handedly raised by her mother, and she observed all the sacrifices made or she just loves her mother like that.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by RoyalBlu(f): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Sweet mother!!!

There's no doubt she was the best of moms to her.

All sweet mothers deserves nothing short of all the goodness life's got.

14 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Kendumazy(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Iya ni wura
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Trash hitting the FP, smh kiss

4 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Poorboy: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2019
So the father is left alone

4 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Zenzu01(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2019
i hope she also shows the same respect to her husband.

7 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by akunjohn(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2019
sweet
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by vixpal: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
abluck:
Trash hitting the FP, smh kiss
You can use sliding tackle to wake yours

6 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Denikayan: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
The way I will dance at my kids wedding ceremony ehn, I will trend all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by BUSHHUNTER: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Na only woman dey get all d praises abi?

wetin do their father?

11 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by kurupt1: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
I just think fathers are very underappreciated and it's bad.
People need to recognize the effort that fathers bring to families but you know humans are emotional most times than logical

17 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Pidginwhisper: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2019
And the father?

1 Like

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by one4GOD(f): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
kurupt1:
People need to recognize the effort that fathers bring to families but you know humans are emotional most times than logical
I agree with u but we have very few exceptional ones to be appreciated, maybe that's why.this is why they most often than not compensate themselves with side chicks, drinking and staying out late cos they know when it's all said and done it's the mothers that are celebrated, get the cards, taken for vacation and also go for omugwo

3 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by ryfh44: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
rfgb

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Olukat(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
And the father?

Fathers are relegated once a child turns adult!
Sometimes I sit and imagine the energy I'm putting in running my home
and wonder where fathers went wrong...It's sad!
Why not show your parents love for taking care of you,
why make it look like your mum was a baby mama shocked

4 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by castrol180(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Should she be prostrating or kneeling?
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by MrDebonair: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
Wishing people start appreciating their parents, regardless of the circumstances in which they were brought up. Good or Bad.
Parents are not perfect and are bound to make mistakes, some catastrophic, some redeemable.
So why don't you just let bygone be bygone.
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by babyfaceafrica: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
one4GOD:
I agree with u but we have very few exceptional ones to be appreciated, maybe that's why.this is why they most often than not compensate themselves with side chicks, drinking and staying out late cos they know when it's all said and done it's the mothers that are celebrated, get the cards, taken for vacation and also go for omugwo
lies...how can. you say we have few exceptional father to be appreciated?... where did you get your stats?..we have bad parents simple!!!.. there is no prove that mothers treat their child better than fathers..you are just bias to favour your gender

4 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by crackhouse(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
Poorboy:
So the father is left alone
probably at one corner drinking his beer. Wetin concern am.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Larryndelaw: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2019
So what is special about dat. What do u expect her to do. To curse the mother or what? These is something we see everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by WiseStarr(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Hello guys,I've dropped a new freestyle on my Ig page,and need you to make me win in the challenge i'm participating all you need to do is just to like and comment on my freestyle
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by WiseStarr(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Hello guys,I've dropped a new freestyle on my Ig page,and need you to make me win in the challenge i'm participating all you need to do is just to like and comment on my freestyle
Here is the link below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwK3rscHu8X/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=w7scvkkaqe8f

1 Like

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Timisamd(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2019
eyinjuege:
theres a saying that there is no god like a mother. Òrìsà bí ìyá o sí.
Perhaps she lost her father at a very young age, or single handedly raised by her mother, and she observed all the sacrifices made or she just loves her mother like that.

Eleyinjuege ...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by jullikay: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2019
There is nothing wrong in appreciating the mother, I hope the mother will not be the one controlling the affairs of the new family.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2019
kurupt1:
Many fathers are disappointing

6 Likes

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by vraesa: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2019
This is old but Gold

OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BY THIS EASTER. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

YOU READY TO MAKE THIS APRIL MONTH OF TRUE LOVE?

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just sign up o the website you with you details, message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach / Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.