Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo (56369 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by NwaliE01: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
We never had it this bad.

Nigeria getting worst everyday.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
boxypane:
Is this Buhari's fault too? Bloody wailers
Yes it is
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Gerrard59(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nchetttaa:

Yea.. It is.. I was working with them before I resigned! And now...I am thinking of going back to reapply.. Who knows if I will be accepted back..

What makes the job so good that you want to return to it? What are the benefits (salary range maybe?)?

Apologies for my curiosity, I'm just surprised that graduates are so interested in the job. Things must be really hard oh embarassed
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by bubbychis(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Hypocrite, you mean under PDP everyone is painful employed? If yes, what led to Abba Moro job recruitment scam that over 20 people lost their lives?

Don't mind the blinded Nigerians with eyes yet they can not see.. May God help us
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Chikpat(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
yomi961:
this is what apc has reduced Nigeria and indeed Nigerians too.
deliberately make you poor then share garri and kulikuli for you during election to buy your votes

meanwhile
I am willing to pay for the transportation is any (1) patriotic Nigerian, going down to lagos, Ibadan or ogun to vote on Saturday form kaduna. First come first serve
You must show your pvc Ooo
Good bless atiku
Good bless the good people of Nigeria
Vote pdp vote peace of mind

I hope you know this is not Lagos State we are talking about here?
This is Enugu state that PDP has ruled for 20years. The governors did not build a single industry or any sustainable project that will create jobs, empower the people. Of cause they shared and still share money to party faithfuls. Their present concept of governance is "Nrashi democracy": you chop, i chop nonsense. And governors are "lions" for building roads that private individuals have built better ones in Anambra and Imo neighbouring states.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by precious1967(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
sorry, all these people are looking for cleaners job when APC government have provided 2million jobs for lazy youths who are wasting their data asking for more four years.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by AllenSpencer: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
yomi961:
this is what apc has reduced Nigeria and indeed Nigerians too.
deliberately make you poor then share garri and kulikuli for you during election to buy your votes

meanwhile
I am willing to pay for the transportation is any (1) patriotic Nigerian, going down to lagos, Ibadan or ogun to vote on Saturday form kaduna. First come first serve
You must show your pvc Ooo
Good bless atiku
Good bless the good people of Nigeria
Vote pdp vote peace of mind

5%

3rd class citizen

Instead of you to say you want to go and vote in Anambra or Abia, You are here saying you going to Oyo or Ogun.

Ogun Lakaye tumble your car enroute.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by 4ckTOTO: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good spot to pick 3 sexy bbws and employ them to be servicing me. Pay them exact minimum wage Nigeria pays
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Nchetttaa(f): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gerrard59:

What makes the job so good that you want to return to it? What are the benefits (salary range maybe?)?

Apologies for my curiosity, I'm just surprised that graduates are so interested in the job. Things must be really hard oh embarassed

The only benefit is the salary of 30k you will get at the end of the month. No Job! Country hard! If you have Job for me, abeg.. Put me through. So that I won't have to go and sweep express road, risking my life.. For 30k Job.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Last last Na street sure pass

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Dollabiz: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
oh
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by freethesheeple(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ojiofor:
Country hard.

na waa ooooo
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by freethesheeple(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
The level of joblessness is rising, qualifications don't even guaranty u will be employed... I advice under graduates to learn a skill while in school.

na waa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by D1zion: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
That is why we must try to see the government is changed for good.Am Obidiently Stimulated! Saturday!!!!
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
ismailaja:
na computer business center I get
Ehen, you can markert it na, check for schools around that may need your services, organise trainings for young people who will be idle after jamb and ssce, etc.... If u have space put fridge so u can sell chilled drinks and water by so doing u make extra cash because there are days that the computer biz won't buzz much financially

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
ismailaja:
na computer shop I get. photocopy and so on

You can still market it, customer satisfaction is another thing, how u do my work today will determine if i will come back tomorrow or not, if u are in a competitive environment, bring your price down a bit. Improve yourself on other things... I hope this helps
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
it a work mah. they should sha pay dem well
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaszplus12:

Word!
That's how I started out right from my days in 200L... today I can say I've moved forward...
That's good to know, happy for you and I wish u great success

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by bilulu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
My sister forget the media ranting, we knew how many multinational companies that closed down under the previous government. I repeat, Baba is just busy cleaning the PDP poo.

cleaning PDP poo by bringing back Nigeria Air or by reinstating Maina? or by the triple subsidy we re paying tho we buy at a higher rate. But Bros let me ask.... who are the PDP sef? can you give me 10 heavy weight supporting Buhari without mentioning a single soul who has never been in PDP? Amaechi started as house of assembly member and won governorship twice under PDP he was even the one who said *let's share*. Bros let's tell ourselves the truth so that we can move forward....

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by ajibolag(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Jesus Christ baba I will take that road sweeper job of 30k you only have to work 3hrs about 3 times a week, and one of those days are Saturday, and you can do two jobs at the same time with it, the only difference is that you have to wakeup by 5:30 and work till 7, 8

Wehlidone sir!!!
That's a bright side.
Have you ever swept the streets?
Cos I doubt if that's really the case
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Platony:

My brother....if not for my handiwork,...Wetin I for gain sad
..I use to do my interior decor stuff back then in school. I remember, i'll sometimes leave school & travel to other states for jobs. Today as we speak, i av close to 30 workers under me which has in one way or the other established themselves. Sincerely speaking, I hardly go out wit my certs to look for jobs ever since I left school, i see it as discouraging, even my wife dat has bn battling for jobs wit her certs after service yrs ago proved abortive. If nt for her business n her handiwork, I wonder how it would av been.

I am watching my sons keenly, any area of specialty I discover in them, I'll groom them. THEY MUST HAVE HANDIWORK!!

If govt job or any other job comes, no wahala but, atleast...mk dem get something dem fit hold on to. angry
that's very wise of you, hustle pays legit, God bless and expand you more... We are at that stage in this country where we need to create jobs and not wait for government.... I'm

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by ThatIgboBoy: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
those guys there now go get the mind toast any babe there o
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Slimzazzy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tohpahz
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atikulating sef
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Ojiofor: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
freethesheeple:

na waa ooooo

No be small.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pathetic.
But I trust most Nigerians to repeat the same mistake this weekend.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nothing wrong with being a road cleaner seriously.
Nigerians and entitlement mentality- (name a better duo)..

PS= their work is not tha much.. i think dey do clean the road once or twice in a week.. more of part time job. You can still do other work
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
ajibolag:

Wehlidone sir!!!
That's a bright side.
Have you ever swept the streets?
Cos I doubt if that's really the case

Its not the first time for this work in Enugu. Yes I have done it before and I have seen them sweep major roads early Saturday mornings in enugu
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by yomi961: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
bluefilm:

I am willing to pay the salary for one year of any kind English teacher who will volunteer to teach you good English for at least, four months... depending on your learning progress.

Nonsense.
rants from an online miscreant. You wey nova see food chop, dey beat chest. I am not the reason for your frustrated life. Now get lost

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Originalsly: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
So who is going to do cleaning jobs? ..... some people are wayyy too advanced. Too much advancememt and education really do suffocate common sense.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by Smasma: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Hypocrite, you mean under PDP everyone is painful employed? If yes, what led to Abba Moro job recruitment scam that over 20 people lost their lives?

Painful employed kwa?
Kneel down let me pray for your pains.
Re: Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wow, but no job is useless o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.