Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye (22351 Views)

2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
chakula:
Must you boldly said it out? What a nonsense? You set a trap and at the same time shouting and informing the person's involve to take a proper care of themselves not to fall victims. What a childish approach?

You guys don't understand simple psychology. Smh!

1 Like

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Bodude504: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
In fact if I talk u will climb trees and u will not come down again
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by AllenSpencer: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Toscarel:

another ZOMBIE spewing the poo in his stomach

Who is this 5% 3rd class citizen!

2 Likes

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Toscarel: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Who is this 5% 3rd class citizen!
I can see a zombie aka almajeri promoting himself
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by lastempero: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Basket mouth!!
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by LisaAnne(f): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
WHILE COMMENDING THIS GENIUS MOVE BY THE PDP, ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE COW REARING JIHADIST FROM DAURA HAS ALREADY PLANNED FOR WHATEVER PROSECUTION THAT MAY COME HIS WAY POST-ELECTION,
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

1 Like

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
It is now an open secret.

1 Like

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by dochenaj: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
NkayStory:

Dino Melaye keep shut,do not expose your plans and strategies to the enemy..

Be wise.
You ever seen a game of Texas Hold'em poker? That statement of his, is a big bluff. Now let's see who will call his bluff.
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by aku626(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dino aside what he’s said makes sense. They can use centers that have cctv installed
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by holuphisayor(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Haa... You want to burst APC bubble? grin
You should have disclose this on friday, so that they would be in panic mode.

1 Like

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
I dey laff. Dino the nitwit. Way to go. Continue to fool your PDP supporters. They are the most gullible in the land anyway. Neck brace, in coma on stretcher, hiding on a tree for 11 hours surpassing a Monkey and now secret camera grin laff won kill me.

3 Likes

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Mitchewww(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good move
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by dochenaj: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
If INEC was poised to conduct a free and fair election. This is a good suggestion for them to install CCTV cameras in all the polling centers, and have them upload their feeds in realtime to the collation center, where the party agents can have people monitor the feeds while corresponding with their field agents.

That way, ballot stuffing, snatching, and all that electoral fraudulent activities will be history.

1 Like

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mitchewww:
Good move
Mchetww!

To deport u dey hungry me
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Xander85: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
amaniro:
The way PDP is going. APC should be afraid of them. grin

Was thinking the same thing. As Sir Alex Ferguson would say: ‘it’s squeaky bum time’! APC rigging strategists would be shifting uncomfortably in their seats now as they consider their next line of action! lipsrsealed
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Famousbabe:
We Have Purchased Secret Cameras To Record Abuse By Security Personnel - Dino Melaye

Senator Dino Melaye reveals they have purchased secret cameras that will expose security personnel - soldiers, police, others that would engage in illegality.

Watch the video HERE

I thought dino was "sick"? He seems to have fully "recovered".
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oga,must u tell us?

Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by zoedew: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Who fail to obey the order of the Commander In Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces to shoot at sight anyone who is about the snatching of the ballot box!
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Timisamd(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dino How can it be dino
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by Titogbanski: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why alert them with this revelation?
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by uuzba(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
.... The cameras did not capture any images because the battery was dead....
....We were unable to charge the batteries for the cameras becuase of no power. The standy generators that were to be used......
.....the man dat use to ON the gen di not come.

This is the news you will hear later. Are we not in Nigeria again.
We have purchased secret ko.
We have sold cameras ni.
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by ada9ja(f): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people in APC or buhari can you borrow this guy small sense

Just a little one

He is telling his enemy his killing tactics
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by abraham324: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by slivertongue: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC panicking right now
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Clerverly:
Talk Talk No Action...If the idiots sights a police man on Saturday, he would die 10 times before being arrested...

Ignorant Idiots..

Ideally even security agents should have cameras to record the happenings and their own activities during the elections. Monitoring is by all to protect our votes both Pdp and Apc.
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by BuhariAdvocate: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Which camera? Oponu baba deceiving piking. Nigerian don't have ID so your camera is useless
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
You saying it doesn't make it secret anymore. Simply shows you are lying Oga Dino.
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by AlmajiriAboki: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Useless senator
#NextLevel
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by geesizs(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
U can as well purchase satellite! It mks no difference
Re: We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye by class0247: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
PDP have rigged election since the upset of democracy in Nigeria. If APC also decide to rig elections today, nothing will happen. Power don change hand. Is pay back time. They shot their self in the leg. I am not a fan of both parties but let them wait for another 16 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) / PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / Fuel Price Hike: Shettima Summons Lokpobiri, Kyari, Ribadu To Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.