Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike (25018 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by divinehand2003(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has said some politicians canvassing for votes to win the 2023 presidential election do not mean well for the country.

Wike said he was in a privileged position to know their intention and would reveal their identities at the appropriate time so that Nigerians would reject them at the 2023 polls.

Wike said this yesterday at the flag-off of internal roads that were held at Rumuesara, Eneka town in Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers State.

The governor said, “Some other people are busy putting themselves together on how they will take over leadership in Nigeria to loot the remaining ones these other people have already kept.

“I’m privileged to know and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who these people are. You need to know what is happening in Nigeria. Forget about all these people running around saying they want to rescue or save you (Nigeria). Just watch to see what is going to happen next.

“All of us should be calm concerning what is happening in PDP. In fact, nothing has happened yet. But by the grace of God, something will happen,” Wike said.

He stated that while his administration continues to flag-off and inaugurate projects for Rivers people, detractors keep sponsoring negative media campaigns against him.

Wike stated that despite such negative media comments, his administration has not relented in offering good governance to strengthen the relationship with the people of Rivers State.

The governor said, “Look at us concentrating on giving our people good governance. What is good governance? Good governance is making the people happy. Good governance is providing infrastructure for the people.

“Good governance is not about party. Providing good governance is about leadership. We are here everyday flagging off projects, commissioning projects even though our tenure is coming to an end.”

He noted how difficult it will be for seasonal politicians who have never done anything to better the lot of Rivers electorate to come to them and solicit their votes.

Wike said, “Now that I have come to Eneka to provide this basic infrastructure, I can come back to Eneka and ask you to follow me, let us go there or let us stay here. Do they have what it takes to come and talk to you? Can they come and talk to you?

“It is somebody that hears from you that you have also heard from. This one you’ve not provided anything for my people, you’ve not asked them what they want, then you want to tell them where to vote.

“So, it is us that will come and meet you and say see where you’ll vote.  And I know based on our relationship, since we have not deceived you, we have not told you lies, you will follow us at the appropriate time.”

Speaking further, the governor said Eneka fills a strategic place in his educational and political success story, which is why he cannot abandon its people.

In a related development, a former member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Ogbonna Nwuke, has said nobody knows the outcome of the meeting between Wike and the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

Nwuke, who disclosed this while speaking with LEADERSHIP in Port Harcourt yesterday, said all the reports in the media about the outcome of the meeting were mere speculations.

He said: “All we know is that all these conversations that have taken place, took place behind closed doors and we have not officially heard from the two sides.

“So, I will treat what was put on the front page of the national newspaper as speculation.

“We know that the last comment on the meeting between Asiwaju and Governor Wike was made by Ibrahim Masari, the placeholder who told the BBC that genuine understanding has been reached and that the expectation was that Wike was going to be useful to them in their pursuit for power and victory in the forthcoming election.

“I can say to you that if you look at the media, it is awash with all sorts of things. Nobody is really sure of what those conversations came to,”
he said.

https://leadership.ng/2023-i-will-expose-presidential-candidates-on-looting-mission-wike/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by rufpdpn: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Alright

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by God1000(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2022
That must be APC and PDP, they don't have good intentions for Nigeria

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by divinehand2003(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Wike has been firing from all cylinders recently. I guess the loss of the PDP presidential primaries is still hurting him.

This is bad sportsmanship. In politics we should learn to make compromises, concessions and realign our efforts without nagging and wailing like Wike is doing.

30 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by STARGREEN(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Just be Obidient then you can tell us.

Make the score be 3:1

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by kahal29: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by faithinsure(f): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Nice
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by SenatePresdo(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2022
We all know that Atiku contesting over and over, just like Buhari did, doesn't have the country in mind.
Rather, he's contesting to quench his thirst for Power and to also enrich himself beyond measure.
Money no dey belleful, never allow anyone deceive you. Even Elon musk still dey hustle.

Just like Tinubu too, he just wants to be president simply because it is his turn, not because he has any plan whatsoever for the country aside from looting, and making way for Muslims to think they own the country, and can Rule the Christians forever In Nigeria if Muslim-Muslim ticket wins.
God forbid.

Vote wisely.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by UselessBuharist: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Oga Wike, enough of the many “I will, I will and we will” this is the right time to expose them not after they rig themselves into office

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Ojikutumomiage(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Talk is cheap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2022
As if he didn't also loot or still looting.
Trust politicians at your own stupidity.
Fight a fellow citizen because of a politician and display your own foolishness.

Wike should stop being childish.

Citizens are those who decide who to give their votes to. Only few zombies just vote because of party and who another man tells them to vote for.

Many Nigerians are wise now.
Enough of these unnecessary noises from politicians.

To whom it may concern: I'm nil political, just want a better 9ja society with cerebral leaders.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Chijeep(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Peter Obi is very smart and can foresee what gonna happen next that's why he left PDP at the right time if not he would have also become like Wike who's political career is becoming jeopardized

VOTE OBI IN 2023 AND YOU WON'T REGRET

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Risingblue008(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
R
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by BluntCrazeMan: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
INEC SHOULD BE RELEASING THE FULL DETAILS OF ELECTIONS IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH ELECTION.

Since Nigeria now operates the electronic transmission method, then, the INEC should be releasing all the full details of the Election Results, down to the Polling-Unit Results, Ward Results, and the LGA Results..
And they should transmit all the Accreditation details to the NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS for proper categorisation and demographic details of the election.

It is high-time we start demanding from INEC to be releasing and publishing the full details of the Election Results as they were transmitted electronically to “The Collation Support and Result Verification System” (CSRVS) on their website and/or Online Results Portal immediately the Outcome of the Elections are declared and final results called out.

Since we (the voters) are aware that the data contained inside the CSRVS are a highly secret information because they are there to be used in the process of the election, and because the results of the election are not yet declared publicly. So, we can patiently wait.
But immediately the Election-Results are publicly declared by the INEC, then it means that the INEC had run all their checks, and confirmed that the information contained inside the CSRVS are genuine figures, and that they had finished using those figures for the purpose of the elections, and thus, they have to publish the whole figures as contained in the CSRVS on the INEC’s website and/or Results Portal..
The most important question now becomes:
“Since the CSRVS is now functional and being actively used in the Elections,, why are they still using any form of MANUAL COLLATION again??”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Samfloxin(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Nwike what about what you have looted in Rivers ? Can you expose yourself? You are doing all this Gara gara because your interest was not protected . If you had been selected as the vice president to Atiku would you have been claiming this Messiah? All politicians are the same, Onye ohi

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Tiheanacho(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Wike is simply mad.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Lurdmax10: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Lol ... Wike has constituted himself a bull in china shop

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Wike you talk too much ! Since Tambuwal tambuwaled you for Atiku, your life has never remained the same.

The truth is both Atiku and Tinubu are coming to loot.

Only Obi Datti is our hope

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by potent5(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
All these blackmail tactics will not help Wike. It's obvious Wike is all noise and no bite.

Wike should rest and prepare for life after office.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by elampiro(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
"...Forget about all these people running around saying they want to rescue or save you (Nigeria). Just watch to see what is going to happen next."

Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Kingxchange44: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2022
But las las Wike as a governor is doing well no cap

meanwhile VOTE LP VOTE PETER OBI

14 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Born2Breed(f): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy grin

I will this...
I will that....

Wike is becoming more of a clown with too much talks...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2022
This man fit join LP las las.

Those he will likely mention are Tinubu and/or Atiku.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Obyangel: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Wike is talking about a certain Bobo C and former custom criminal and Baba segee warned us about the criminal years back, even said God, Satan, Sango, Amadioha and Ojuju Calabar will never forgive him if he allow him to sit on the highest order. Obi is the answer for a better Nigeria and am Obidient and Yusuful, what of you wink?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by SlavaUkraini: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2022
See this frustrated Governor that would expire in less than a year.

Talking as if he is a Saint.

His own intention of wanting to become President was also to Loot the national Treasury just as he has been looting from Rivers State Treasury.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by popez: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Atiku go see shege for Wike hand cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by braimeddy: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Wike should go and rest.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by MrPADDY(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Wike, watch your back. Looters are syndicates. They gang up to strick at any whistle blower in sight.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by JASONjnr(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2022
E no go pass Atiku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others / APC: We Did No Wrong, Bagudu Replies Pro-oshiomhole Group / Tinubu: Nigerians Will Be Safe Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.