Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

723 Stupi.d & Useless, Ashawo Nigerians DEPORTED By Ghana Immigration Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 723 Stupi.d & Useless, Ashawo Nigerians DEPORTED By Ghana Immigration Service (846 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Late Ebony Military Guard Charged By Ghana Airforce / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

723 Stupi.d & Useless, Ashawo Nigerians DEPORTED By Ghana Immigration Service by GhanaBlogger(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Michael Abikoye, the Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, has described the deportation of Nigerians by the Ghana Immigration Service as an “improper act”.

He stated this at a meeting with the Comptroller-General of the GIS, Kwame Takyi, in Ghana.

The Nigerian ambassador said the deportation could strain the brotherly relationship both countries share.

It was revealed by the High Commissioner that between 2018 and 2019, 723 Nigerians have been sent back to Nigeria.

Abikoye said in January, 81 Nigerians were returned home for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, READ FULL, PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW

http://www.afroscandal.com/723-nigerians-deported-by-immigration-service-for-cybercrime-and-prostitution/

Re: 723 Stupi.d & Useless, Ashawo Nigerians DEPORTED By Ghana Immigration Service by xtocom: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
GhanaBlogger:
Michael Abikoye, the Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, has described the deportation of Nigerians by the Ghana Immigration Service as an “improper act”.

He stated this at a meeting with the Comptroller-General of the GIS, Kwame Takyi, in Ghana.

The Nigerian ambassador said the deportation could strain the brotherly relationship both countries share.

It was revealed by the High Commissioner that between 2018 and 2019, 723 Nigerians have been sent back to Nigeria.

Abikoye said in January, 81 Nigerians were returned home for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, READ FULL, PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW

http://www.afroscandal.com/723-nigerians-deported-by-immigration-service-for-cybercrime-and-prostitution/
Thank God Nigeria will work again. You are welcome home.
Re: 723 Stupi.d & Useless, Ashawo Nigerians DEPORTED By Ghana Immigration Service by seniorgozman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ghana of all countries to deport someone
Re: 723 Stupi.d & Useless, Ashawo Nigerians DEPORTED By Ghana Immigration Service by ShinqRambq: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
How abt we deny dem too I'm sure 99% doesnt even hv a Nigerian passport Even dos of us,I included,dont hv,dats why I do shii here cus I can easily deny dis country

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Steaming Right For You? / Beyonce Kisses Drake On Stage / Nigerian Sex Worker, Anita Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.