Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? (515 Views)

If You Are Studying In UK; This May Be Helpful / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by Chenzee(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
I grew up loving any biology related course. I hated any subject that had too much calculation or drawing/construction.
Months turned in to years, I found myself in the faculty of engineering. That was my greatest nightmare up til this moment. I tried changing the course but could not.
Many people told me, that with time I'll get to love the course. I never did, seven years after graduation.
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by frankosivue(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
I love my course - computer science. Reason: I just love it!
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by Homoviator: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mehn, I studied Arts but my recent interest is in ICT. It's been difficult for me to switch though, but I will definitely get there.
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by LuciferReverend: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
I read Geophysics & had my Masters in Biological & Environmental Engineering but I never liked either of them because I wanted to be a p0rnstar.

2 Likes

Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by okwabayi(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
I picked mine as something I could easily graduate from school with.
By my third year I started enjoying the course.
Enjoying the course still didn’t stop me being unserious.
All in all, I might get a second degree or back this one up with certifications.
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by fatymore(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
I love my course, like talking and meeting people.. solving problems... I loaded be limelight
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by Ytgud: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
I didn't love mine initially, but now I see hope
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by Nebes: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dad pushed me to medicine. I fell in love with the course and that love is paying off.
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by reeblaze(m): 2:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Did/do You Love The Course You Studied/are Studying..why? by Chenzee(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
I read Geophysics & had my Masters in Biological & Environmental Engineering but I never liked either of them because I wanted to be a p0rnstar.

P0rnstar .....Hmmmmmmmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? / 4 Students Collapse As Fire Extinguisher Explodes In Crowded UNIPORT Lab(video) / 2019 Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination Slip Re-printin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.