Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Please What Is Going On With First Bank And Airtel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please What Is Going On With First Bank And Airtel (552 Views)

What Is Going On Here (Graphic Pictures) / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Going On With First Bank And Airtel by NoChill: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
I know that most of the times our network providers and banks in Nigeria act in dubious manners so as extort their customers, from unwarranted airtime siphoning to unsolicited messages and unnecessary alert charges. But this new one has gotten on my nerves.

Some nights ago I tried transferring airtime from my First bank account to my Airtel Sim. The money was debited from my account but it never reflected in my Sim card. I thought it was network problem. Later I discovered that the money was never refunded to my account. I ignored this one. The next day I tried again to transfer airtime to my Airtel Sim and the same thing happened (this is not a small airtime). And I was still not refunded. Yesterday I tried sending airtime to my friend's Airtel Sim and exactly the same thing happened. Now my guy just transferred some huge airtime from his first bank account to his Airtel Sim and nothing entered and he has not been refunded. He is walking up and down now as my typing waiting for tomorrow morning so he can pay first bank a nice visit. So am asking, is there any other person experiencing this same issue or is there any one who knows what the problem might be.

Ccr231

Ccreiburger
Re: Please What Is Going On With First Bank And Airtel by iamjack0812(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
My brother even myself too,am thinking dame thing here......this *894* of a thing is really scam of the highest order..........tried recharging many times on different days and i keep receiving a debit alert but my airtel balance remains zero....
Re: Please What Is Going On With First Bank And Airtel by Josnac(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Experienced it severally with mtn too..debited, no airtime and refund.

(1) (Reply)

Best Public Speaking Trainer In Lagos, Abuja And Anambra / Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account / Bbnaija:Esther Massages Frodd, Both Play Romance(Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.