Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (25268 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2019

7 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2019

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2019

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2019

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2019

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by mycar: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Even if you performance is like that of Jesus Christ. You still need to campaign
Action speaks louder than words my dear. I hold nothing against osibanjo actually but Buhari is a big miss, another four years with buhari at the helm of the affairs will kill his political career completely, mark my word.
Buhari is backwards, stubborn and power drunk. At his age and the level of his cognition, he still wants to rule, what's still there for him contribute. To come back to be telling us that the economy is bad, who sees a bad deal and still enter there?
Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2019

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
mycar:

Action speaks louder than words my dear. I hold nothing against osibanjo actually but Buhari is a big miss, another four years with buhari at the helm of the affairs will kill his political career completely, mark my word.
Buhari is backwards, stubborn and power drunk. At his age and the level of his cognition, he still wants to rule, what's still there for him contribute. To come back to be telling us that the economy is bad, who sees a bad deal and still enter there?

[/s]

Go and preach your backward sermon to your fellow athiefKuloooter zero project commissioning looting and stealing PDP uncles.

4 years PMB achieved more than your 16 years looting and stealing PDP uncles.

I don't even know why you Igbos think we give a shi!t about your worthless anti Nigerian rants..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2019

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2019

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2019

7 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by mycar: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Go and preach your backward sermon to your fellow athiefKuloooter zero project commissioning looting and stealing PDP uncles.

4 years PMB achieved more than your 16 years looting and stealing PDP uncles.

I don't even know why you Igbos think we give a shi!t about your worthless anti Nigerian rants..

Replying you in the first instance was a mistake, I don't reply to nonentities

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
mycar:

Replying you in the first instance was a mistake, I don't reply to nonentities
[/s]

If you are going to rant your negative rubbish about PMB, then bring the 16 years achievements of your athiefKulooter and let's compare and if you can not, stop ranting.

Talk is cheap.

Again, confine your ipob athiefKulooter rant to your fellow Igbos and athiefKulooters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2019

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by Indispensable85(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Professor yemi osinbajo has been a revelation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by netpro(m): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Come Saturday, victory is ours. Nigeria is moving forward to the Next Level.

No room for desperate looters.

Sai Buhari all the way. 4+4 is unstoppable.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by olagbola45(m): 2:24am On Feb 21, 2019
mycar:

Shebi u guys dey shout ur gej perform Ni den y d performance no turn to vote for him

Mumu talk dey do u

U better go release ur pdp woman leader who abore thugs in her house in ojoku kwara state

She dey police cell now o call ur saraki and atifku to release d monster

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by BuhariAdvocate: 2:26am On Feb 21, 2019
mycar:
This shows that this government performed abysmal, they shouldn't have been begging people if they had listened and performed well
keep quiet boy.because of their achievement that's why Nigerians will elect them again. There is a need to sensitize people before they fall in the hands of criminal.

9 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by hansomb: 3:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Osinbanjo as VP is far better than Atiku as President

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 21, 2019
The pictures are full of PURE LOVE for PYO n SAI BABA 4+4

Meanwhile let me add mine tooooooo

SAI BABA 4+4 = NEXT LEVEL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by crestedaguiyi: 3:46am On Feb 21, 2019
The fear and frustration is real so much so that pix of weeks and months ago are been brandished as recent campaign pictures.

Shameless lots
Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:47am On Feb 21, 2019
APC we win this Elections and that's sure banker

9 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by salford1: 3:48am On Feb 21, 2019
So much love for Osunbade Osibanjo grin

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by crestedaguiyi: 3:49am On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:

This also a campaign pix, Chai, real frustration and fear in display
Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by crestedaguiyi: 3:50am On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:

This courtesy visit is also a campaign visit, sense fall on you.
Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by deomelo: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
crestedaguiyi:

This also a campaign pix, Chai, real frustration and fear in display
[/s]

Shouldn't this village ipob be athiefKulating somewhere?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by crestedaguiyi: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:

This one too is Hausa community in Lagos, Indi oshi
Re: VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. by Ivoryd1: 3:55am On Feb 21, 2019
mycar:

It is just like giving a dog a bad name in order to hang him.
Why can't we move from fighting corruption on the pages of news paper to blocking of all the things that encourage corruption and that is what Atiku said, the biggest corruption is the ones perpetuate by the civil servants, they are the most corruption. They are the once that connive with the politicians.

If Atiku implements his blueprint on curbing corruption, you won't have to bribe anybody to get things done in any government office, bidding if contracts will be only and realtime just as its obtainable in the developed society.
Someone introduced all the methodologies that is helping us curb corruption and tell me any that APC buhari lead administration invented,
All we need is a working institution not a wicked man.

If our institutions is working, everybody will be useful, goto government offices, low productivity, there are lots of areas to exploit to create jobs, there are lots of services government can be offering to the citizen at an acceptable amount.

Self centeredness has never help anyone, else there would be no need for brooms to be in bunch.

Is there wisdom in what you wrote up there......was atiku not in power before.....did he implement anything.... Instead he was busy embezzling npa , custom etc and u expect us to believe he will come and do majic and stop corruption in the civil service.....I laugh in swahili....atiku is just a politician who will say anything and promise heaven and earth just to get there and you're part of the gullible ones he has cajoled with his empty promises.....u need ur brain to be checked, sorry to say

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby / ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.