Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

‘out With My Partners’ – Paul Okoye Balls Out With His Twins In New Adorable Pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘out With My Partners’ – Paul Okoye Balls Out With His Twins In New Adorable Pho (410 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘out With My Partners’ – Paul Okoye Balls Out With His Twins In New Adorable Pho by seevibes12: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Paul Okoye’s many fans know that he is super proud of his children and dotes on them whenever he has the chance to.

The Superstar singer loves releasing new images of the kids every now and then, and has especially declared his undying love for his twin babies.
Paul, who now goes by the stage name, King Rudy, has shared some new photos of himself and the twins. In one photo, he is seen taking a walk around his neighborhood with the children.
The Superstar singer loves releasing new images of the kids every now and then, and has especially declared his undying love for his twin babies.
Paul, who now goes by the stage name, King Rudy, has shared some new photos of himself and the twins. In one photo, he is seen taking a walk around his neighborhood with the children.

He cationed the photo: “Outing with my partners in everything na double double”

Source from => http://www.seevibes.com.ng/2019/02/out-with-my-partners-paul-okoye-balls.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Says / Drama Ensues Among Nigerian Artiste In The #fvckyouchallenge / Sexysteel Narrates How Lekki Toll Gate Cashier Harassed Him Over Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.