Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu (373 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Fully Prepared To Appear In Court Next Week – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu by donsolo4u2c(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2019
@EBONYI DAILY NEWS

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has said the postponed presidential election for Saturday may not hold.

The IPOB Leader said this on Wednesday night in a live broadcast monitored by EBONYI DAILY NEWS.

Describing election as ‘sham’, Kanu said Saturday polls may not hold because ‘Jubril of Sudan’ will be chased out of Nigeria.

Kanu lamenting about killings of Igbos spearheaded by some South east governors, further revealed that he is coming back to Nigeria soon.

He said: “There’s no government in the world that doesn’t know about IPOB and fortunately I met most of them, we don’t publish all on social media.

“All these saboteurs you see online don’t exist. Check their profile and you’ll understand they’re fake. Just ignore them.

“I’m coming to Nigeria, in power and glory. I’m coming fully prepared, whatever Nigerian government wants, we will do it there.

“We called for boycott of the Zoo. Nigeria was vibrating, we called it off they ran astray. That’s how powerful IPOB is.

“No amount of intimidation, arrest, killings will stop us from marching.

“Im not sure that their Sham election will hold on Saturday 23rd Feb; because Jubril will be chased back to Sudan, then you will know that Buhari is dead.

“There is no way Jubril can survive an election in this zoo.”

Further lamenting on Killings of IPOB members, Kanu called out Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, blaming him for orchestrating the genocide.

“As I am speaking now, IPOB members are being parked and taken to DSS custody in Abuja, masterminded by Obiano and others.

“Now that Obiano, Okezie Ikpeazu and other Igbo governors are hunting down and killing IPOB members, everyone is keeping quite.
But any day we decide to retaliate, everyone will start talking rubbish.”

https://ebonyidailynews.com/im-coming-to-nigeria-in-power-and-glory-im-coming-fully-prepared-nnamdi-kanu

Re: I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu by Palmerbarry: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2019
We're waiting...
Re: I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu by bobydo: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
sale of my personal Huawei for 35k non negotiable.

Working in perfect condition.
HUAWEI GR3 2017 FINGER PRINT

COLOUR GOLD

Key Features
Brand – Huawei
Model – GR3 2017
Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
CPU – Octa-Core 4×2.1GHz Cortex-A53 + 4×1.7GHz Cortex-A53
Chipset – Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 655, 64-bit Processor
GPU – ARM Mali-T830 MP2, 900 MHz, 2-Cores
Camera – 12 Megapixels with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera
Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Support Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
Display – Screen size 5.2 inches, IPS, LCD, FHD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels)
Battery – Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
Sensors – Fingerprint sensor, Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass
Color – Gold
Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 5.0
I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
Dimensions – 147.2 mm x 72.94 mm x 7.6 mm
Weight – 147 Grams (With Battery
Re: I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu by Palmerbarry: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Dukpe219asorock:
Hi
Guy stop spamming nau. Hian..
Re: I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Father Lawd, please dash this boy sense

Re: I’m Coming To Nigeria In Power And Glory, I’m Coming Fully Prepared-nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019

(1)

#nigeriadecides: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Broadcast Ahead Of Polls / EFCC Storm Kano State Collation Center In The Campaign Against Vote Buying / INEC Suspends Vote Count In Godswill Akpabio's Districts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.