Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. (6405 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2019
I have been wondering for a while why I have not had specific revelations concerning the upcoming presidential elections. Well, The Almighty One decides who to reveal what to and at His own time.

So, God graciously granted me a vision of the night yesterday about the results of the upcoming presidential elections and I will share these visions with you so you can be informed, thank God who reveals secrets to men and also prepare yourself for what will shortly come to pass.

In the first vision, I was in a polling centre somewhere that looked like Lagos and lots of people were voting. At the end of the voting session, all the people stayed back and refused to go until all the results were counted and openly announced. Initially the electoral officers wanted refuse but the people stood their ground. APC got only 2 out of more than a hundred votes! From there, I found myself in a result collating centre in Kano where they were counting results. I tell you, I lie not, of the many reults I could see, Buhari was getting only like 10 votes out of all the sheets. The PDP won the count overwhelmingly! I was shell shocked at the results!

In the second vision, we were all gathered to watch a race. In the race, children mounted an animal and try to reach the finish line. Now, there was this particular kid who was kind of chubby but disabled. He had a ram. Although he was chubby, disabled and had a ram, he was everybody's favourite. We all joined together to pray for him to win the race. He also believed God he would win the race. They were many other children with different animals but the only other child I noticed was a slim looking kid that had a police dog. He was so confident he would win the race. Maybe because of the agility of his dog. Well, the umpire blew the whistle and the race started we were all running on foot and hailing them. What happened? Our dear police dog mounted kid looked like he was gonna win cos his dog just sped past all the others. My brothers and sisters in our very eyes, police dog ran to the front and did a you turn and started running backwards. Lol. The kid on the ram however held on to the ram and was runnning forward. At some point, the ram ran into mud but we all kept on hailing the kid on the ram to hold on! We all ran to the finish line and lo and behold, our disabled kid that was mounted on a ram reached the finish line first and was declared winner. The jubilation was ecstatic. Everyone was dancing with joy!

Ladies and gentlemen, in summary, this coming election is not going to end in any blood shed or war. Atiku is going to win Buhari hands down and Nigeria would be better for it. Give glory to God and use these revelations for your plans. God bless Nigeria continually! Amen!

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by FarahAideed: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2019
This is true prophecy !!!!!!!!!!!! Buhari will be solidly defeated ...Buhari you are a BASTARD!!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Zombicmodz: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku may just benefit from good KARMA for his generosity to PMB and APC in 2015. So I'm not too surprised.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by DMerciful(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you! It shall come to pass...Amen!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by dodelight(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2019
So it was written, so it shall be as the Lord lives and His Spirit! Amen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by FocusedDiva(f): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2019
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by dodelight(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
On a second note, that second revelation reminded me of an interhouse sport I was part of during last year easter. It was an Easter Camp Out for teenagers of an RCCG Province in Oyo state. during the relay race, there was this girl who was on the last lap for the Green House. She was in a clear lead, then some steps away from the finish line, she just deliberately threw the batton over across the line. An innocent girl of another house that was trailing the first girl thought that was the right thing to do, she also threw her batton over the finish line. That was how the two of them lost out, and the first position given to the third person.

6 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by frbona: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2019
[s].
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.
[/s]thrash

9 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes

God bless Nigeria

Lol. PMB is set to do this and do that. 4yrs, he could not do anything. Took donkey years to appoint ministers. Appointed only close kin to govt parastatals. I was hell bent on travelling to vote out his incompetent arse this weekend but with the spiritual revelations I have gotten, I will just continue hailing Atiku from where I am. God has moved Nigerians to do his will! Let me leave the battle to Him!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by dodelight(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku...
Diva, The Lord Rebuke You And Your Lies In Jesus Name!

12 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
dodelight:

Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Addme: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2019
@op, go back to bed but this time eat before you sleep........

5 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Hollysaint: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Lol. PMB is set to do this and do that. 4yrs, he could not do anything. Took donkey years to appoint ministers. Appointed only close kin to govt parastatals. I was hell bent on travelling to vote out his incompetent arse this weekend but with the spiritual revelations I have gotten, I will just continue hailing Atiku from where I am. God has moved Nigerians to do his will! Let me leave the battle to Him!
Bro go and cast your vote be an instrument that God uses to fulfill his will. since it's Gods will for Atiku to win go and do the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Clerverly: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Ipob Yoots on masturbation grin grin grin

By Saturday Morning, none of them will be here to even update happenings around their polling units. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by dodelight(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Bro, You still have to go and vote o. You have your own role to play if that vision must come to pass. You said people were hailing and praying in that revelation, cause that's all they could do in that particular case, but in this case, we can only vote and pray. not shout and pray. Please Go Out And Vote!

4 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
dodelight:
Bro, You still have to go and vote o. You have your own role to play if that vision must come to pass. You said people were hailing and praying in that revelation, cause that's all they could do in that particular case, but in this case, we can only vote and pray. not shout and pray. Please Go Out And Vote!

You're right bro. I'll see how I can do so.

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by SouthEastFacts: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2019
You are a true man of God. #Webelieve

2 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by frbona: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2019
dodelight:
amen
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

God bless Nigeria
u obviously did not read the revelation, did u?

By that gesture alone, I can conclude that you are blindly following a man who knows he's evil and is not sorry about it. Next week after Atiku wins, what are you going to start saying?

3 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Omon605(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:
I have been wondering for a while why I have not had specific revelations concerning the upcoming presidential elections. Well, The Almighty One decides who to reveal what to and at His own time.

So, God graciously granted me a vision of the night yesterday about the results of the upcoming presidential elections and I will share these visions with you so you can be informed, thank God who reveals secrets to men and also prepare yourself for what will shortly come to pass.

In the first vision, I was in a polling centre somewhere that looked like Lagos and lots of people were voting. At the end of the voting session, all the people stayed back and refused to go until all the results were counted and openly announced. Initially the electoral officers wanted refuse but the people stood their ground. APC got only 2 out of more than a hundred votes! From there, I found myself in a result collating centre in Kano where they were counting results. I tell you, I lie not, of the many reults I could see, Buhari was getting only like 10 votes out of all the sheets. The PDP won the count overwhelmingly! I was shell shocked at the results!

In the second vision, we were all gathered to watch a race. In the race, children mounted an animal and try to reach the finish line. Now, there was this particular kid who was kind of chubby but disabled. He had a ram. Although he was chubby, disabled and had a ram, he was everybody's favourite. We all joined together to pray for him to win the race. He also believed God he would win the race. They were many other children with different animals but the only other child I noticed was a slim looking kid that had a police dog. He was so confident he would win the race. Maybe because of the agility of his dog. Well, the umpire blew the whistle and the race started we were all running on foot and hailing them. What happened? Our dear police dog mounted kid looked like he was gonna win cos his dog just sped past all the others. My brothers and sisters in our very eyes, police dog ran to the front and did a you turn and started running backwards. Lol. The kid on the ram however held on to the ram and was runnning forward. At some point, the ram ran into mud but we all kept on hailing the kid on the ram to hold on! We all ran to the finish line and lo and behold, our disabled kid that was mounted on a ram reached the finish line first and was declared winner. The jubilation was ecstatic. Everyone was dancing with joy!

Ladies and gentlemen, in summary, this coming election is not going to end in any blood shed or war. Atiku is going to win Buhari hands down and Nigeria would be better for it. Give glory to God and use these revelations for your plans. God bless Nigeria continually! Amen!

Stop using paracetamol for your headache, try panadol extra it will makes the kano dream look more clearer to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by helinues: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
sad sad. Tap tap !

Wake up Mr

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Samunique(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Amen so shall it be !!!
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by slivertongue: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
even the prophets are atikulating
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by fasmukol: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oga please go back to sleep you will have another dream because that vision you have just shared was because of the Garri Osogbo you drank before you went to sleep.

So, next time don't take Osogbo Garri again because it is always mixed with weed.

Awon Okoro oshi

Sai Baba Jorrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
fasmukol:
Oga please go back to sleep you will have another dream because that vision you have just shared was because of the Garri Osogbo you drank before you went to sleep.

So, next time don't take Osogbo Garri again because it is always mixed with weed.

Awon Okoro oshi

Sai Baba Jorrrrr

Bwahahahahaha! I actually have Ijebu garri in my house but I did not drink it yesterday. This election matter has been worrying me and now I have peace. So doubt me at your own peril. grin
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by abujaGHOST: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

God bless Nigeria

lol.
In 2015:
i voted for $1=N1
24hrs light everywhere
job for all
insecurity to vanish
etc

but all i got was scam!!

fool me once, shame on you! fool me twice, shame on me!!

after 23rd. . . there would be sure shame on APC!

4 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by haffaze777(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Effect of too much of tramadol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmm mr shakmati. I checked ur profile and like i expected all ur post are pro pdp. And u r very active in romance, celebrity and politics section(intrestinely). May GOD forgive una wer d use im name de play. There is no trace of religious or even past prophecies on ur wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
@ Op, I swear to God I had the same dream this last night. PDP were being thumb printed by people everywhere, Apc votes were very scanty and people were avoiding them, saying don't vote for Apc ooo. I swear to God I had this dream last night in which PDP won the election in a landslide victory

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Betmaster3:
@ Op, I swear to God I had the same dream this last night. PDP were being thumb printed by people everywhere, Apc votes were very scanty and people were avoiding them, saying don't vote for Apc ooo. I swear to God I had this dream last night in which PDP won the election in a landslide victory

Leave them. Let them be deceiving themselves. I am very certain this election is a lost cause for APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Seen At Port Harcourt (Igweocha) .Wonders!! / Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri / Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.