Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. (6408 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ray97:
Hmmm mr shakmati. I checked ur profile and like i expected all ur post are pro pdp. And u r very active in romance, celebrity and politics section(intrestinely). May GOD forgive una wer d use im name de play. There is no trace of religious or even past prophecies on ur wall.

Lol. When the thing cast, you will come back here and wonder how God can show things to people who do not fit your mould of prophets or men of God. Read my introduction on the post again.

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by goldenceo1: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
space booked... I'm 100% certain this revelation was born out of your love for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
goldenceo1:
space booked... I'm 100% certain this revelation was born out of your love for PDP.

My desire to remove Buhari is greater than anything I have for PDP. Note that no image of Buhari was revealed to me in the vision. It was not a product of my dislike for Buhari. Saturday is not far.

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Parada: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where do you buy the wicked kind of monkey tail you smoke ?! [s]
shakmati:
I have been wondering for a while why I have not had specific revelations concerning the upcoming presidential elections. Well, The Almighty One decides who to reveal what to and at His own time.

So, God graciously granted me a vision of the night yesterday about the results of the upcoming presidential elections and I will share these visions with you so you can be informed, thank God who reveals secrets to men and also prepare yourself for what will shortly come to pass.

In the first vision, I was in a polling centre somewhere that looked like Lagos and lots of people were voting. At the end of the voting session, all the people stayed back and refused to go until all the results were counted and openly announced. Initially the electoral officers wanted refuse but the people stood their ground. APC got only 2 out of more than a hundred votes! From there, I found myself in a result collating centre in Kano where they were counting results. I tell you, I lie not, of the many reults I could see, Buhari was getting only like 10 votes out of all the sheets. The PDP won the count overwhelmingly! I was shell shocked at the results!

In the second vision, we were all gathered to watch a race. In the race, children mounted an animal and try to reach the finish line. Now, there was this particular kid who was kind of chubby but disabled. He had a ram. Although he was chubby, disabled and had a ram, he was everybody's favourite. We all joined together to pray for him to win the race. He also believed God he would win the race. They were many other children with different animals but the only other child I noticed was a slim looking kid that had a police dog. He was so confident he would win the race. Maybe because of the agility of his dog. Well, the umpire blew the whistle and the race started we were all running on foot and hailing them. What happened? Our dear police dog mounted kid looked like he was gonna win cos his dog just sped past all the others. My brothers and sisters in our very eyes, police dog ran to the front and did a you turn and started running backwards. Lol. The kid on the ram however held on to the ram and was runnning forward. At some point, the ram ran into mud but we all kept on hailing the kid on the ram to hold on! We all ran to the finish line and lo and behold, our disabled kid that was mounted on a ram reached the finish line first and was declared winner. The jubilation was ecstatic. Everyone was dancing with joy!

Ladies and gentlemen, in summary, this coming election is not going to end in any blood shed or war. Atiku is going to win Buhari hands down and Nigeria would be better for it. Give glory to God and use these revelations for your plans. God bless Nigeria continually! Amen!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
OP is a saraki stooge and obviously high from malaria induced psychosis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by FarahAideed: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
OP is a saraki stooge and obviously high from malaria induced psychosis

will you keep quiet
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

will you keep quiet

Salam rush and be stupid as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by fasmukol: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Bwahahahahaha! I actually have Ijebu garri in my house but I did not drink it yesterday. This election matter has been worrying me and now I have peace. So doubt me at your own peril. grin

Don't worry, by God's grace I will remind you of this your failed dream on Monday when Muhammadu Buhari is announced as Nigeria President for another 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by iamleumas: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Lalasticlala kindly note this in case
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by propsvila: 2:01am On Feb 22, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twi Ice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria
Beautiful rubbish
It is better Atiku sell Nigeria to China than the tyrant to return to Aso Rock
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by chinjo(m): 2:39am On Feb 22, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria

You are a big liar. NNPC is just a conduit pipe to siphon the nations common wealth. I tell you if NNPC is privatized today, Nigeria will be better off. Show me one business venture that is ran by govt that is working. Let the economy be driven by the private sector. The work of the govt is to provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive.
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nicoddemus(m): 3:01am On Feb 22, 2019
shakmati:

Lol. PMB is set to do this and do that. 4yrs, he could not do anything. Took donkey years to appoint ministers. Appointed only close kin to govt parastatals. I was hell bent on travelling to vote out his incompetent arse this weekend but with the spiritual revelations I have gotten, I will just continue hailing Atiku from where I am. God has moved Nigerians to do his will! Let me leave the battle to Him!
if everyone stays back as you wanna do. Pls abeg you travel and vote. Abeg you the lifeless one have to go. Most nairalanders don't have pvc

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by OreMI22: 3:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerians have never been more united in agreeing on what is right for the country as in this election!

Across tribal and religious line, Nigerians have determined that the cabal holding Nigeria hostage and paying lip service to fight against corruption must vacate!

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 22, 2019
FocusedDiva:
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

God bless Nigeria

How do you want your slap?

On the left or right cheek?
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 22, 2019
shakmati:
I have been wondering for a while why I have not had specific revelations concerning the upcoming presidential elections. Well, The Almighty One decides who to reveal what to and at His own time.

So, God graciously grantegd me a vision of the night yesterday about the results of the upcoming presidential elections and I will share these visions with you so you can be informed, thank God who reveals secrets to men and also prepare yourself for what will shortly come to pass.

In the first vision, I was in a polling centre somewhere that looked like Lagos and lots of people were voting. At the end of the voting session, all the people stayed back and refused to go until all the results were counted and openly announced. Initially the electoral officers wanted refuse but the people stood their ground. APC got only 2 out of more than a hundred votes! From there, I found myself in a result collating centre in Kano where they were counting results. I tell you, I lie not, of the many reults I could see, Buhari was getting only like 10 votes out of all the sheets. The PDP won the count overwhelmingly! I was shell shocked at the results!

In the second vision, we were all gathered to watch a race. In the race, children mounted an animal and try to reach the finish line. Now, there was this particular kid who was kind of chubby but disabled. He had a ram. Although he was chubby, disabled and had a ram, he was everybody's favourite. We all joined together to pray for him to win the race. He also believed God he would win the race. They were many other children with different animals but the only other child I noticed was a slim looking kid that had a police dog. He was so confident he would win the race. Maybe because of the agility of his dog. Well, the umpire blew the whistle and the race started we were all running on foot and hailing them. What happened? Our dear police dog mounted kid looked like he was gonna win cos his dog just sped past all the others. My brothers and sisters in our very eyes, police dog ran to the front and did a you turn and started running backwards. Lol. The kid on the ram however held on to the ram and was runnning forward. At some point, the ram ran into mud but we all kept on hailing the kid on the ram to hold on! We all ran to the finish line and lo and behold, our disabled kid that was mounted on a ram reached the finish line first and was declared winner. The jubilation was ecstatic. Everyone was dancing with joy!

Ladies and gentlemen, in summary, this coming election is not going to end in any blood shed or war. Atiku is going to win Buhari hands down and Nigeria would be better for it. Give glory to God and use these revelations for your plans. God bless Nigeria continually! Amen!
The greatest achievement of this hypocrite administration is the beatification of poverty. Most people (outside the political profiteers) still supporting Buhari are the poverty stricken people whose only consolation is in "Jailing of the Rich". The government have successfully sold the notion to these set of people that becoming rich is evil and anybody doing well financially is a thief and looter who is to be executed. This is part of the reasons why illiteracy has being weaponised over the years by the political elites to perpetually keep their people in servitude and slavery.

Buhari is capitalising on this evil mindset of poor Nigerians who find pleasure in the falling of rich people from grace to grass. To them poverty is righteousness while wealth is corruption. Majority of Buhari's followers are ignorant illiterates who have hatred for the well-to-do.

Whereas, "Buhari and his forty cabal thieves" are stinkingly rich buying banks, telecom companies and industries up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by duwdu: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
shakmati:

So, God graciously granted me a vision of the night yesterday about the results of the upcoming presidential elections and I will share these visions with you so you can be informed, thank God who reveals secrets to men and also prepare yourself for what will shortly come to pass.

Very funny. gringringrin

Emotions is a very potent drug - similar to religion. In a lot of cases, this type of a dream reflects your heart's desire or hallucination; reality may actually turn out to be the opposite. Just wait till you wake up on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest and smell the reality you get. wink

Good luck!

P34c3
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
duwdu:

Very funny. gringringrin

Emotions is a very potent drug - similar to religion. In a lot of cases, this type of a dream reflects your heart's desire or hallucination; reality may actually turn out to be the opposite. Just wait till you wake up on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest and smell the reality you get. wink

Good luck!

P34c3

What about we place a bet on this? I say Atiku wins and you say Buhari wins.
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by duwdu: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
shakmati:

Then you'll be "doing" yourself with your own hands o. My hands no dey. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by haffaze777(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
shakmati:

This ur god deserve thoroughly beatinggrin

2 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by haffaze777(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
shakmati:

How far about ur Atiku?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
haffaze777:

Go and listen to live broadcast now, wrong figures at collation and final results. You think we don't know that massive rigging was done? God can still upturn all these falsification so stop mocking, there's still time for the prophecy to materialize smiley

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by haffaze777(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Go and listen to live broadcast now, wrong figures at collation and final results. You think we don't know that massive rigging was done? God can still upturn all these falsification so stop mocking, there's still time for the prophecy to materialize smiley

u go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is the effect of malaria. @ Op have you taken your medicine?

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
haffaze777:

I'm glad I did not bet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by KunleyY19(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
This is true prophecy !!!!!!!!!!!! Buhari will be solidly defeated ...Buhari you are a BASTARD!!!!

Who's the bastard now
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by KunleyY19(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Story...
it's Buhari that told you people to stay at home abi... Karma Is a bitch...

2 Likes

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by helinues: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2019
@ op come here.. I have something to tell you

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by KunleyY19(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Story...
it's Buhari that told you people to stay at home abi....
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by FarahAideed: 1:20am On Feb 27, 2019
KunleyY19:

Who's the bastard now
gringrin

read the prophecy well again
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by CEOwatazs: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Betmaster3:
@ Op, I swear to God I had the same dream this last night. PDP were being thumb printed by people everywhere, Apc votes were very scanty and people were avoiding them, saying don't vote for Apc ooo. I swear to God I had this dream last night in which PDP won the election in a landslide victory
aw market dx nyt
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by haffaze777(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2019
shakmati:

I'm glad I did not bet. grin
Oya let's move to next level jare
Re: Final Revelations On The Winner Of The Feb 2019 Elections. by shakmati(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2019
haffaze777:

Oya let's move to next level jare

Me, I don move since yesterday! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance / Buhari's Government Tried To Islamize Nigeria - New York Times Article (1986) / Breaking News: Buhari Seen At Port Harcourt (Igweocha) .Wonders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.