Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (44698 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen / Boy Pranks His Mom By Acting Strange & Ignoring Her, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

And he couldn't get you proper clothes as a child as well?

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by boxypane(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ewo rÚn to gbë so ri
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75963833][/quote]

I've always known your foolishness is hereditary.
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

I've always known your foolishness is hereditary.

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75964572][/quote]

Lol,yet things dey spoil for ya life dey go
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by luminouz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol
Mine was an April fool prank on my mum(who was with her friend that time)....

The slaps I got sounded like thunder!!!

African mothers re the best!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol,yet things dey spoil for ya life dey go
u

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by uuzba(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ayoswit:
Children of these days undecided
You carry phone give am, give him data. Will he not watch Youtube and copy oyibo?
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by uuzba(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
patexcool:
so sweet to play wit ur parents not some of our parent that sees every thing as insults
When you are a parent you will feel and understand why Nigerian parents are so grumpy. They face hardship and uncertainty, morning noon and night.
I lived in UK for a while and noticed that they are always joking, laughing. You can crack a proper English joke anywhere and people will laugh. They are always prepared to laugh. Any small thing, joke, laugh.

Once at church, there was a typo on the bulletin (Bible passage) and instead of "...message of eternal life", it was "...massage of eternal life. The whole church wan laugh.
Just ONE letter mistake, is enough to make them laugh.
Nigeria is curse, insult, burn tire. Kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by chic2pimp(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
ibkayee:
Where the hell is his accent from? (The boy, not his parents), chic2pimp come and help me please

I can’t even lie I laughed

LOOOOOOOL.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babes I'm baffled as well you know. I'm trying to ascertain if it's a British or American twang He's got there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Psoul(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
.... And who was doing the recording?
Mtcheewww
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2019
The Mum enter deliverance session sharp sharp. ' I reject you. I reject you' grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.