Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Will Die In 24hrs If No Help - Popular Actor Baba Suwe Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Die In 24hrs If No Help - Popular Actor Baba Suwe Cry (900 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health / Photos From Veteran Actor, Baba Sala's Burial In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Die In 24hrs If No Help - Popular Actor Baba Suwe Cry by UsefulTunde(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2019
I Will Die In 24Hrs If No Help - Popular Actor Baba Suwe Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSe4ZbVbGko
Re: I Will Die In 24hrs If No Help - Popular Actor Baba Suwe Cry by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2019
You shall not die but live and testify the goodness of God
Re: I Will Die In 24hrs If No Help - Popular Actor Baba Suwe Cry by Anelekizito(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.
Re: I Will Die In 24hrs If No Help - Popular Actor Baba Suwe Cry by Vinstel: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Why una dey fear death like this

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce / Masquerade Attack Lord Chosen Church Mopols, See People Reaction. Video / Dillish Mathews And Her Boo Emmanuel Adebayor Step Out For Date Night (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.