Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

For The Love Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Love Of Nigeria. (191 Views)

The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State / President Atiku #100k for nairalanders..for the love of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Nigeria. by oka4mt: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
[/b]HELLO NIGERIA.
Good day my compatriots, i am so sorry this is coming late, but i believe it not to late , until it is. i was listening to the tracks of the [b][/b]legendary 2baba aka tuface idibia[b]
with an open mind, i decoded the messages he was trying to pass to Nigerians, the funny thing is that, i have played this tracks more than a thousand times, i know the lyrics, but this messages never got to me until last night, i want to say GOD bless tubaba, u are a great Nigerian indeed.
In our blessed country Nigeria(diverse but unique) , we all have and share one problem "GOVERNMENT", and unfortunately the prosperity of our nation rest in the hands of the Government, from day one, we have entertained a lot regimes( military Government) and likewise civilian Government, with different personalities and ideologies, but till this day Nigeria is not a better place, WHY?, because in Nigeria, both educated, uneducated , elites and even celebrities, we all have one thing in common, we are all sentimental and carry negative emotions( hate, anger, envy) which clouds our minds and judgement , like tuface said "ALL WE NEED IS ONE LOVE" , put aside the differences(religion, societal status, ethnic background, parties, history and even educational background) lets think as a unit with a set goal and lets make Nigeria a better place;stop complaining and go and vote, your vote is your voice.
with regards to the forthcoming election, we all have been given a chance to be heard constitutionally , most of us already have a preferred candidate, while some are still waiting to be convinced.
think about it, in Democracy(NIgeria), i choose to believe that there is a time frame that a particular Government is to last, that's 4 long years and if this Government serves the people well and right, at the end of her tenure, the people can choose to enjoy her again, one more time, and nothing more, but if the people are not satisfied, can also choose to try a new Government. in democracy only a credible and accountable Government deserve and enjoys the people support for another tenure .
i urge Nigerians to carefully evaluate situation of things, then decide personally not minding your brother's, neighbor's, enemies', point of view, and discreetly go out on Saturday and place your vote, and hope for the best, and i urge us to cooperate with any candidate that emerges as the winner, your candidate or not.
Prosperity can only come with good Governance, with good governance there will be no IPOB, fraudsters would be on a low, there will be no running away from Nigeria in search of greener pasture. lets be careful and be Wise. our future is in our hands.
I just hope this will help our great Nation NIGERIA in the nearest future.
OP, please , i would love for every Nigerian to see this , home or abroad. THANK YOU.
[/b]PEACE[b] God bless Tubaba for he inspired this message.
[/i]oka4mt[i]

(1) (Reply)

Arise / NIGERIA: Election Day Top Stories As Naira Garners Momentum Against The US DOLLA / OFFICIAL: Ekiti Gone To Buhari :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.