Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State (12527 Views)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Gunmen Kill Four Idp-returnees In Taraba, The Returnees Officially Wrote To The / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
LESSON: ENVY AND LOVE FOR INJUSTICES WEAKENS THE STRENGHT OF A MAN BODY AND SOUL...
BUT LOVE FOR JUSTICES AND HONOUR MAKES A MAN FEARLESS AND STRONG
~Goddess of ebeahu
Bachama ,mumuye ,jukun and others Are the Only honourable tribes in nigeria all in one holy state . Taraba, the paradise and also the real food basket of the nation benue they learn for our side! grin

We Hail Thee great Tarabarians For your Power ,Valient nature and Nobility Strong Men hails From Taraba state from wukari to gembu ,from jalingo to the upper taraba ,
(Tivmen Are the strongest before but Their unnecessary hate on business men from east is making them the weakest day by day
They fear more than any tribe unlike taraba boys ,the same with igala ,berom ,kaduna christians )Wake up all of you from your slumbers

They(taraba) remains The only Tribe Who Has deep Dealings( when i say deep dealings ,Dont ask me What ...travel up there and see for yourself ) and genuine love for igbos,
They are The First to Apologise To igbos Back then in 1994, And The apology is genuine ..Since then they have lived the life of scratch my back and i scratch yours with Igbos " Because they see igbos as important people To leave with. smiley Igbos love them 2 genuinely ....
I can remember how 4 igbos are made house of reps members in bachama ,n mambilla and they brought a lot of infrastructural development and opened a link of onitsha - taraba inter trade
" You know Am a graduate from a federal university With 2.1 in Engine related course ,
but i will stamp my feet on a hard ground and tell you A Traveller is better than a Master degree holder..Anyday! AnyTime !! But west we say it isnt true .
Talking about their strength ,Tarabarians are the bravest tribe in nigeria After igbos and nigerdelta ,But what Made them topple igbos and nigerdelta in valient man's eyes is their Honourable mind and ability to sacrifice for the betterment of the community,
They are not cowards oh yes ,
Infact my jukun born again friend mark ishay,singlehanded killed 2 matchet holding .......:.. With his bare hands ,
I remembered my friend agatha kengua stating that mumunye men Who came back from lagos are always isolated during meeting or age grade gatherings " They are called women n cowards until they are cleansed in A brave ritual...

TARABARIANS HERE MAKE SOME NOISE
Dedicated to Mi and Jesse jagz proudly taraba smiley

,ikechu12 , ziggylady , sarkinyarkin , kyase , timekeeper ,amatarasha , analqueenluci , nwanyionitsha , princfred ,lefulefu ,superigbo1 , kotv , chipink ,goodnessme1

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Blakjewelry(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
when last did a man get million naira check because he is from particular tribe?

9 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
when last did a man get million naira check because he is from particular tribe?
Money isnt anything ... Honourable and reputable minds are better than sick billionaires travel from ur comfort zone ,
As 4 me ,am in a mountain in adamawa ! Watching how fulanis graze their cattles down d valley

29 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Blakjewelry(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
Money isnt anything ... Honourable and reputable minds are better than sick billionaires travel from ur comfort zone ,
As 4 me ,am in a mountain in adamawa ! Watching how fulanis graze their cattles down d valley
so honourable thinking have lead men to exterminate other tribes because they think one superior to the other.
as for me I only see people as individuals and take each person as they come

5 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yarimo will enter depression after reading this.

Cc Lzaa husbandsnatcha velocity25 sarrki

Adaibeku:
Bachama ,mumuye ,jukun and others Are the Only honourable tribes in nigeria all in one holy state . Taraba, the paradise and also the real food basket of the nation benue they learn for our side! grin

We Hail Thee great Tarabarians For your Power ,Valient nature and Nobility Strong Men hails From Taraba state from wukari to gembu ,from jalingo to the upper taraba ,
(Tivmen Are the strongest before but Their unnecessary hate on business men from east is making them the weakest day by day
They fear more than any tribe unlike taraba boys ,the same with igala ,berom ,kaduna christians )Wake up all of you from your slumbers

They(taraba) remains The only Tribe Who Has deep Dealings( when i say deep dealings ,Dont ask me What ...travel up there and see for yourself ) and genuine love for igbos,
They are The First to Apologise To igbos Back then in 1994, And The apology is genuine ..Since then they have lived the life of scratch my back and i scratch yours with Igbos " Because they see igbos as important people To leave with. smiley Igbos love them 2 genuinely ....

" You know Am a graduate from a federal university With 2.1 in Engine related course ,
but i will stamp my feet on a hard ground and tell you A Traveller is better than a Master degree holder..Anyday! AnyTime !! But west we say it isnt true .
Talking about their strength ,Tarabarians are the bravest tribe in nigeria After igbos and nigerdelta ,But what Made them topple igbos and nigerdelta in valient man's eyes is their Honourable mind and ability to sacrifice for the betterment of the community,
Infact my jukun born again friend mark ishay,singlehanded killed 2 matchet holding .......:.. With his bare hands ,
I remembered my friend agatha kengua stating that mumunye men Who came back from lagos are always isolated during meeting or age grade gatherings " They are called women n cowards until they are cleansed in A brave ritual...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
so honourable thinking have lead men to exterminate other tribes because they think one superior to the other.
as for me I only see people as individuals and take each person as they come
You might not know me but i no u dnt knw wat is honour.?
Explain it to me

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
immhotep:

immhotep grin ..is he from tivland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
immhotep grin ..is he from tivland
He believes strongly in Igbo-phobia grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
immhotep:

mama was banned for 3months cos she spoke ijaw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Blakjewelry(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
You might not know me but i no u dnt knw wat is honour.?
Explain it to me
honour has a universal definition but it can mean a different thing to different people depending on their state of mind

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
mama was banned for 3months cos she spoke ijaw
No wahala. She will see this when the ban ends.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
immhotep:

He believes strongly in Igbo-phobia grin
It will always weaken them ,because jealousy n injustice reduces ur manly strength heart n soul

6 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Reversepussyking:
Ibos that politically useless in the country,

bastard jews of red sand savage region.

spit
E pain am grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
It will always weaken them ,because jealousy n injustice reduces ur manly strength heart n soul
Yarimo is still recovering from APC defeat in Rivers state .

He has refused to receive sense grin

Cc Lzaa

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Reversepussyking:
Ibos that are politically useless in the country,

bastard jews of red sand savage region.

spit
Enriching ur wicked elite through elections
Thats wat u pple call politics , they are billionaires you ar a pauper , yu illiterates always use unimportant thing like almajiri politics to try to get to igbos but baby boy ,igbos prefer economy ,it puts food on ur table ...blind continent spits.
Go to igboland n see hw igbos torment their politicians ,that is d real politics

Last las igbos hate politics QED

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
cry shocked My God wie ar My Fellow tarabarians Here cry

Make some noise now,

Hope is lost

8 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Taraba my land. Nature's Gift to the Nation. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
honour has a universal definition but it can mean a different thing to different people depending on their state of mind
I can read ur mind ,
Ur kind of honour is when a wicked potbellied man dexide to trick his community into voting him in order to acquire billions ...I GOT IT grin
Clap 4 me lolcry angry

11 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Taraba my land. Nature's Gift to the Nation. cheesy
grin cheesy :oo Omg omg omg babe u ar from taraba ?

I ve lost hope already in peoples warriorsgrin

9 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin cheesy :oo Omg omg omg babe u ar from taraba ?

I ve lost hope already in peoples warriorsgrin
Proudly! grin

9 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Proudly! grin
Ar u frm mambilla or gembu highlands

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
Ar u frm mambilla or gembu highlands
No dear, southern part. Donga to be precise.

10 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by AnalQueenluci: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:

I can remember how 4 igbos are made house of reps members in bachama ,n mambilla and they brought a lot of infrastructural development and opened a link of onitsha - taraba inter trade

,ikechu12 , ziggylady , sarkinyarkin , kyase , timekeeper ,amatarasha , analqueenluci , nwanyionitsha , princfred ,lefulefu ,superigbo1 , kotv , chipink ,goodnessme1
.....you ar ryt , The tarabarians wealth comes frm cameroum through agriculture

. lyk call it food basket of cameroum ,cos they feed camerounians and nigeria but fulani is a menance to them,
. y ar u afraid of mentioning fulanis

3 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by vonxe: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Truth be told, the minority tribes are not as tribal as the majority- hausa, igbo and yoruba.
But they still hold little grudges against the majority due to their overbearing influence.

Dont drag taraba people into your tribal bigotry. Taraba people does not love igbo more than yoruba neither do they love yoruba more than igbo

4 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have met many taraba men....and women....and sometimes I say, are we sure these people are not igbos.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Op I agree with u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
No dear, southern part. Donga to be precise.
donga that is near zaki biam and also wukari ...u pple ar so intelligent ...doctors , experts and professors full there ..
I know of one professor britus in a university over there he was a soldier during his days,
Taraba is 100 times better than most states
Snow falls in mambilla
he planned to adopt me lyk a daughter but..... Hahahahacheesy ,
He is stil my daddy anyway

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I have met many taraba men....and women....and sometimes I say, are we sure these people are not igbos.
omg i thought u hate igbos ,now i believe u ar a proud anambrarian
Immhotep ziggylady he is our brother but 2 proud

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
donga that is near zaki biam and also wukari ...u pple ar so intelligent ...doctors , experts and professors full there ..
I know of one professor britus in a university over there he was a soldier during his days,
Taraba is 100 times better than most states
Snow falls in mambilla
he planned to adopt me lyk a daughter but..... Hahahahacheesy ,
He is stil my daddy anyway
Lol. Its true that we have many doctors, pharmacists and profs. Funny enough,i haven't been to Mambilla before. Heard its one of the coolest places in Nigeria. What state are u from?

10 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
.....you ar ryt , The tarabarians wealth comes frm cameroum through agriculture

. lyk call it food basket of cameroum ,cos they feed camerounians and nigeria but fulani is a menance to them,
. y ar u afraid of mentioning fulanis
Not that am afraid of mentioning fulanis but i dont want a situstion wen yorubas will flood here protecting fulanis ,

Telling fulanis hw igbo hate dem ,is true fulani killed my gembu friend but i wont mention them now,

Hypocrites will spoil my thread

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Lol. Its true that we have many doctors, pharmacists and profs. Funny enough,i haven't been to Mambilla before. Heard its one of the coolest places in Nigeria. What state are u from?
This is the hardest question ?
Ask me where i type from ryt now ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Switch Off Mtn Line Protest By 12:00 Noon For 7 Days / PDP Primary In ONELGA Cancelled, Final Winner Handpicked / Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.