Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] (63663 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
If you no vote Atiku, WETIN YOU GAIN?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by nwakibie3(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
in order words we should vote for Atiku.

Pastor Paul is atikulated grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by nkwuocha: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
PDP , APC or Recolonization?I will vote Recolonization
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by lastempero: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
These people dey fear or what can't they guide their sheeps properly.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by chloride6: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ya fada
grin
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by anytexy: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku go!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by ToyinDipo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
All these castors who are only casts on the pulpit, they will surely cast one day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
In summary, vote out Buhari nd vote in Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by internetservice: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
cool i see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by maj59(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
hope the soldiers and police have been oriented on what a ballot box looks like, before they shoot those with lunch box

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by chrischina(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Love that man of God. Forget about the name of the party and vote for a better tomorrow. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by LisaAnne(f): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
JaffyJoe:

Happy birthday. Thanks for the wonderful memories and fostering a good relationship between my left hand and my pipe. You're Legend.

Regards to the rest of the team at Brazzers Lisa Ann. kiss
LOL wtf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by emmykk(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Think infrastructural development, think Buhari

Think stable diversification agenda, think Buhari

Think security, think Buhari

Think solid Anti corruption campaign, think Buhari

Vote PMB and PYO this Saturday as we take Nigeria to the next level.

We say NO, to looters and friends enrichers!
grin grin grin abeg face your searchi engine ranking hustling you are not a Nigerian....you are a Senegalese

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by somalianprince: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Àtiku all the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by LisaAnne(f): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jaffy Joe:

Happy birthday. Thanks for the wonderful memories and fostering a good relationship between my left hand and my pipe. You're Legend.

Regards to the rest of the team at Brazzers Lisa Ann. kiss
It's my birthday today
Check the link in my profile
first ten people only

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Why can't they just mention names if they are truly convinced. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by michoim(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by objobj: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
That is a campaign for Buhari because the Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa as we speak. from recession to the biggest economy.
next level jare
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by emerged01(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
He is talking about sowore.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by desiredhome: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
osuofia2:
Only people with psychiatric problem will vote Buhari. i repeat no reasonable person can vote bubu. so much hunger in the land

It's only criminals that supports PDP. go and produce your own and stop depending on finished products.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Conceptman: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
osuofia2:
Only people with psychiatric problem will vote Buhari. i repeat no reasonable person can vote bubu. so much hunger in the land
he is bugarri not bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by asawanathegreat(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Saturday shall tell
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by SEONaijaExpert: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
emmykk:
grin grin grin abeg face your searchi engine ranking you are not a Nigerian....you are a Senegalese
You're obviously a Cameroonian

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by osuofia2(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
desiredhome:

It's only criminals that supports PDP. go and produce your own and stop depending on finished products.
mumu, keep living in poverty while the cabals keep enriching themselves. Almajiri like you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Gforce2019: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Kachi4christ(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
The Pastor is already Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Realist2: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin NO MORE 7 BILLION NAIRA FOR PASTORS
This your damage control would not sell, we no buy. Your pure conscience knows that you're defending what is killing you and your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by MistaCode(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
like they afraid of saying it, they should tell us whose gonna win and save us the drama
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by salbis(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

Even pastors in Edo state use it to preach every church service.

"Don't vote for hunger party"
Hunger no be respecter of persons oo. Even in Kano, some imams are preaching against voting for hunger.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.