Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] (63662 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by crunchyg: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
It's my birthday todayCheck the link in my profile
first ten people only
Happy bday Lisa, more fruitful years ahead. Is that your hair?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by YahwehRocks: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Meanwhile the redeemed chameleon is silent for a while. Well, even when he speaks politically, it's neither here nor there. Gibberish fence sitting while his stooge makes abasha, iranu everywhere. Fake. Surely far off from the Desmond Tutu types.
Wayo man.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by mekaboy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
cyprex:

Wow, now marrying plenty wives is also part of quality credentials

Yes. It shows you don't discriminate based on ethnicity, religion.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by varyo: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Summary:

vote for Atiku.
God bless you man of God.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by slivertongue: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Every sane person will reject GMB and his gang of pretenders, confusionist, criminals, nepotists and anarchists
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by oyoofong(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
He's a man of discernment.He's saying vote for ATIKU.I'd heard you first time.Pastor Paul.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by jellington: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
I can see that a lot of you are dreaming by the time you wake up President Mohammed Buhari would have been returned elected. Wailers see you again by 2023.Tithes are no longer coming i can see corruption in your ugly faces .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by MrPRevailer(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
fiercehillz:
Buhari had the chance to unite Nigerians, be fair to all, and make Nigeria great again...but baba cast everything.

I hope to see Atiku's biography make front page next week Monday or topic like "Ten things you don't know about the President Elect" or " Transition committee to be set up before weekend - Atiku", or "We are still studying the outcome of the election - APC NWC"

Very good point/strategy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by desiredhome: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
osuofia2:

mumu, keep living in poverty while the cabals keep enriching themselves. Almajiri like you

Lol, who is this dead brain fellow? If you can reason with your brain, you will know that Nigerian problem do not start in the last 3 years but long years of mismanagement of our common resources by the same people parading themselves as saint today.

Like someone said, its Buhari's enemies that are Atiku's supporters.
Obasanjo is been paying his staff from Federal government purse until Buhari stopped it, Oyedepo has been parking his jets for free thereby defrauding the government, all the looting that was characterized by the PDP government has reduced and they are all fighting back.

When you travel to the US or UK you will know that you must work to survive, not free money.
If you are hungry go and work and stop being lazy, it's not all about certificate, it all about sabificate,
'No food for lazy man'
If Nigerian youths can't vote for any of the younger candidates then there is no other option. Buhari is a goal......
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by poseidon12: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku all the way.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Fixitgood(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

My God! Can a person be this stupid?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Muscomide: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Think infrastructural development, think Buhari

Think stable diversification agenda, think Buhari

Think security, think Buhari

Think solid Anti corruption campaign, think Buhari

Vote PMB and PYO this Saturday as we take Nigeria to the next level.

We say NO, to looters and friends enrichers!

Think security, think Buhari? With all this bloodshed in the land? You must be kidding. Na who dey alive dey enjoy infrastructure, diversified economy and anti-corruption o. Buhari = ethnic cleansing + genocide o
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Fixitgood(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
ichiamike:
todays winnings is available, call or whatsapp.

Fvck off you bl00dy bas.tard.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by winj: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Amazing, you have to go to church to hear this..maybe even pay 419 tax (sorry tithe)
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sirheny007:
At this point, I'm done with preaching.
If after all the clear and glaring evidences as to the ineptitude of this administration someone still nurses the idea of voting for them again,
It is then plausible to say that such a person is a living dead.. and rightlly put,
a zombie.

what the pastor said is what is expected of any serious govt ...but how & why these is alluded to atiku is what i cannt fahom... if by antecedent i donnt know how atiku matches that description.
IF after all we have been through , if some people still believe & hope on politicians promises then i am sorry for them.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by osothermal(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
The church will play a vita role in this election
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by fortunechy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
in a nutshell, he means that we should vote for Atiku
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Awoo88: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

Even pastors in Edo state use it to preach every church service.

"Don't vote for hunger party"
Those that will share garri
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
emmykk:
grin grin grin abeg face your searchi engine ranking you are not a Nigerian....you are a Senegalese
He's sub-human
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
It's my birthday todayCheck the link in my profile
first ten people only
A new word in the dictionary!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Andrewkinggg: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
somehow:
The only person with something close to what he talked about in that video from the 2 leading parties is Buhari.

Judging by the 4 years of Buhari and 8 years of Atiku as VP.

His 8yrs gave us Obj"s book that cost us $16b power money + darkness.

Sold Nigeria airways, Nitel, Niccon etc. Infact who can name what OBJ/Atiku gave us in their 8yrs as leaders?

Why you are waiting for answers, can you name one thing Buhari has given you in 4 years?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by somehow: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Andrewkinggg:

Why you are waiting for answers, can you name one thing Buhari has given you in 4 years?

I will name 10 and more

School feeding programs
Marketmoni
Tradermoni
Farmers loans
Npower
Real and working railways and stations.
Revamped airports
Renovated and new road networks

#5k monthly conditional transfer for the poorest.

Implementation of TSA

Do you want more?

Real investment in agriculture

Gave birth to millions of farmers growing local rice, maize, cocoyam, cassava etc

You want more?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by MoreTech(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

If you are a true Buharist share until it get to the end of the world.....
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Andrewkinggg: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
somehow:

I will name 10 and more

School feeding programs
Marketmoni
Tradermoni
Farmers loans
Npower
Real and working railways and stations.
Revamped airports
Renovated and new road networks

#5k monthly conditional transfer for the poorest.

Implementation of TSA

Do you want more?

Real investment in agriculture

Gave birth to millions of farmers growing local rice, maize, cocoyam, cassava etc

You want more?

School feeding programs - Lies. Complete lies and bullsh!ts. How many pupils/students has this government of lies, hardship and propaganda fed with their malnourished food?
Marketmoni MarketMoni another TraderMoni in disguise.. This is a JOKE.
Tradermoni Vote Buying
Farmers loans Yet Food produce are expensive. It should interest you that Nigeria farm produce are the most expensive in the world.
Npower What insult? 30K monthly to graduate? Less than a $100. I see how much you support and reinforce failure. You are the reason why Nigeria is what it is today.
Real and working railways and stations. The same railways that was 100% paid for by the previous government?
Revamped airports Same airport paid for by jonathan government?
Renovated and new road networks Lol smiley give me names of these roads initiated and completed by this government

#5k monthly conditional transfer for the poorest. This is another lie! Not one person I know gets this payment. Even Buhari is not aware of this I'm sure on this.

Implementation of TSA Lol it's something to make boast of.. The previous government initiated the idea of the TSA, just so you know..

Do you want more?

Real investment in agriculture Where's the dividend of these investments?

Why not talk about the state of economy of the nation, the security, education, his so called corruption fight, prices of goods and commodities, Fuel prices,cost of living, unity of the country, respect and regards for rule of law, impunity and the rest.

Buhari is failure itself. Buhari been voted out is very sacrosanct as this point..
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

Even pastors in Edo state use it to preach every church service.

"Don't vote for hunger party"

Hunger after sharing TraderMoni ?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Think infrastructural development, think Buhari

Think stable diversification agenda, think Buhari

Think security, think Buhari

Think solid Anti corruption campaign, think Buhari

Vote PMB and PYO this Saturday as we take Nigeria to the next level.

We say NO, to looters and friends enrichers!
Hmmmmm, take Nigeria to the next level of poverty! Abi?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
mekaboy:
Lol.

Inclusion: Atiku married from almost every tribe. Has friends from every tribe.

Economy : Atiku and employer of labour from every tribe. Second largest employer in Adamawa after state government. Private sector driven economy to create real Jobs.

Emeka nna! I go with you!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by ledaman: 5:01am On Feb 22, 2019
What is this one saying ?the once cocaine smoker!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by somehow: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Andrewkinggg:

School feeding programs - Lies. Complete lies and bullsh!ts. How many pupils/students has this government of lies, hardship and propaganda fed with their malnourished food?
Marketmoni MarketMoni another TraderMoni in disguise.. This is a JOKE.
Tradermoni Vote Buying
Farmers loans Yet Food produce are expensive. It should interest you that Nigeria farm produce are the most expensive in the world.
Npower What insult? 30K monthly to graduate? Less than a $100. I see how much you support and reinforce failure. You are the reason why Nigeria is what it is today.
Real and working railways and stations. The same railways that was 100% paid for by the previous government?
Revamped airports Same airport paid for by jonathan government?
Renovated and new road networks Lol smiley give me names of these roads initiated and completed by this government

#5k monthly conditional transfer for the poorest. This is another lie! Not one person I know gets this payment. Even Buhari is not aware of this I'm sure on this.

Implementation of TSA Lol it's something to make boast of.. The previous government initiated the idea of the TSA, just so you know..

Do you want more?

Real investment in agriculture Where's the dividend of these investments?

Why not talk about the state of economy of the nation, the security, education, his so called corruption fight, prices of goods and commodities, Fuel prices,cost of living, unity of the country, respect and regards for rule of law, impunity and the rest.

Buhari is failure itself. Buhari been voted out is very sacrosanct as this point..

Not interested in long post. Prove with evidence that these are lies.

Pictures are everywhere proving me right.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by osuofia2(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
desiredhome:

Lol, who is this dead brain fellow? If you can reason with your brain, you will know that Nigerian problem do not start in the last 3 years but long years of mismanagement of our common resources by the same people parading themselves as saint today.

Like someone said, its Buhari's enemies that are Atiku's supporters.
Obasanjo is been paying his staff from Federal government purse until Buhari stopped it, Oyedepo has been parking his jets for free thereby defrauding the government, all the looting that was characterized by the PDP government has reduced and they are all fighting back.

When you travel to the US or UK you will know that you must work to survive, not free money.
you are hungry go and work and stop being lazy, it's not all about certificate, it all about sabificate,
'No food for lazy man'

If Nigerian youths can't vote for any of the younger candidates then there is no other option. Buhari is a goal......
go tell your pmb to crest the enabling environment by creating favourable economic policy not by shouting corruption up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.