Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (56324 Views)

Bauchi & Anambra Rank Highest In PVC Collection Rate With Over 98% (Picture) / Pics: State Breakdown Of The 2,340 APC Delegate For Presidential Primaries / State By State Breakdown Of The Collection Rate Of The PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Gforce2019:
Lagos will do the justice to this election....
.... Yoruba people

Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected
Vote baba buhari
stop talking rubbish. You're not Yoruba and cannot speak for the yorubas. After my further search on your profile found out that you're an ab0ki northerner pretending to be a Yoruba all because of your stupidity for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by str8talk1: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2019
how come the whole of North except Jigawa state where Sule Lamido, a strongman of the opposition party to the APC party controls has 86-99% of collection rate,with katsina state , the incumbent president's state having the highest collection rate of 98.69% while jigawa has 77%.
The middle-belt has an average of 75-86%
the south-east are overing between 70-74%
the Southwest also having slightly little above the Southeast with 71-81%
the SouthSouth has 78-91% collection rate?
Hmm....something is no it right here.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Mirriamvic(f): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Before Wednesday the results will be ready one thing I know is that Atiku....... Buhari
Hausa 40....60
Yoruba 50......50
Igbo. 90.....10
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by bigfish3k: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You don't know anything, Afonja was the Leader and he was the one with the power and they conspired against him and killed him. Yoruba don't trust any tribes in Nigeria though it may seem like we support Hausa, but we don't trust them and we are just playing our Game.

ok, let me put it in another form
afonja thought alimi will help him consolidate power, instead he was killed

no need fighting over a position that doesnt reflect anything. VP is just a spare tyre position
if u love ur country u shouldnt because of that crumb from the masters table allow us (200million nigerians) to suffer another another 4yrs. its unfair
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Limitednow:
Over 72 Million Nigerians Collected PVC – INEC

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/over-72-million-nigerians-collected-pvc-inec/

This is a very good set of infographics, Limitednow; thanks for 'outing' it.

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
...double post...sorry.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:
8.5 million pvc collected in the east and 11 million pvc collected in the ss totally 19.5 million.total voters that will come out in these two regions wont exceed 8.5 million.pdp 6.5 million,apc 1.5 million,apga 500k.
North west total pvc collected 18 million.10 milliom voters will come out.
Apc 8 million
Pdp 2 million.
With north west alone,buhari has won.

These figures are plausible expectations; pragmatic, in fact.

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
DMerciful:
I see Atiku winning with over 3million votes!

LOL... It's one thing to garner "Likes" on here; it's quite another to be pragmatic in one's expectations.

This reminds me of those seemingly informed and polished pro-GEJ posts of 2015; it seemed they couldn't fail, until actual voting numbers started trickling in from the Southeast... wink

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
buspid:

Only a myopic hypocrite will still believe Atiku will win this election.

Na so o. Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
agabusta:

What of Lagos. I am impressed, Lagos has really improved on PVC collection compared to 2015.

Good eyes! gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
One mistake you make is comparing 2015 with this election but you're not mindful of the circumstances! Tomorrow is close!
duwdu:

LOL... It's one thing to garner "Likes" on here; it's quite another to be pragmatic in one's expectations.

This reminds me of those seemingly informed and polished pro-GEJ posts of 2015; it seemed they couldn't fail, until actual voting numbers started trickling in from the Southeast... wink

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Onojanson:
How is the governor of kano state going to make up the 5 million votes for Buhari now?

Why are some of you guys hung up on this reported 5 mil votes claim by Ganduje nau? Did you expect him as a politician to have promised Buhari 5 thousand votes in Kano?

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
str8talk1:
how come the whole of North except Jigawa state where Sule Lamido, a strongman of the opposition party to the APC party controls has 86-99% of collection rate,with katsina state , the incumbent president's state having the highest collection rate of 98.69% while jigawa has 77%.
The middle-belt has an average of 75-86%
the south-east are overing between 70-74%
the Southwest also having slightly little above the Southeast with 71-81%
the SouthSouth has 78-91% collection rate?
Hmm....something is no it right here.

What did you expect? Their son, the incumbent, is recontesting the election and you expect them to be shoddy about collecting their only instrument with which they would vote for him? Irrespective of what other people might have felt against Jonathan in 2015, his people reportedly "voted" with 99% of collected PVC numbers for him!

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by duwdu: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
DMerciful:
One mistake you make is comparing 2015 with this election but you're not mindful of the circumstances! Tomorrow is close!

Indeed, it is - only a couple of hours to go in fact!

One thing I do know is that the more things appear to change in this our society, the more they remain the same - at least for now. I can assure you we ain't voting on ideological lines by any means, anyway.

Again, good luck!

P34c3
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by 2T215: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please, since we learn every day, I like to know those LGA's that are totally Muslims....just for the purpose of knowledge. As for the issue of Shites not voting, pls reverify your facts. I am not saying you are wrong but I am not sure of that info....and when I am not sure, I ask. Since we all have 1 vote each, let's go out and exercise it. Let's open our discussion after the voting tomorrow. By way of addition, there is no bust bubble here. Happy voting

quote author=APCsupporter post=75968993]

Im sorry to bust your bubbles but shiites dont vote and secondly, can you mention their total population? lol

As for Southern kaduna, i hope you know we have central and northern kaduna and even in the southern parts, there are some LGAs that are majority muslims. [/quote]
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by APCsupporter: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
2T215:
Please, since we learn every day, I like to know those LGA's that are totally Muslims....just for the purpose of knowledge. As for the issue of Shites not voting, pls reverify your facts. I am not saying you are wrong but I am not sure of that info....and when I am not sure, I ask. Since we all have 1 vote each, let's go out and exercise it. Let's open our discussion after the voting tomorrow. By way of addition, there is no bust bubble here. Happy voting

quote author=APCsupporter post=75968993]

Im sorry to bust your bubbles but shiites dont vote and secondly, can you mention their total population? lol

As for Southern kaduna, i hope you know we have central and northern kaduna and even in the southern parts, there are some LGAs that are majority muslims.

There is no need for all these when tomorrow is the day. Let's just see how it goes
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by badesco(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:
8.5 million pvc collected in the east and 11 million pvc collected in the ss totally 19.5 million.total voters that will come out in these two regions wont exceed 8.5 million.pdp 6.5 million,apc 1.5 million,apga 500k.
North west total pvc collected 18 million.10 milliom voters will come out.
Apc 8 million
Pdp 2 million.
With north west alone,buhari has won.

You seems to forgot that 2 contestants are from the core north so no free ride for anyone of them.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Preciousgift90: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
buhariguy:
i dont know why idiotic pigs like deceiving themselve ,
Those that voted for buhari before and decide not to vote for him again can never for pdp
[sub

You stupid and brainless apes should continue fooling yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.