Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (56344 Views)

Bauchi & Anambra Rank Highest In PVC Collection Rate With Over 98% (Picture) / Pics: State Breakdown Of The 2,340 APC Delegate For Presidential Primaries / State By State Breakdown Of The Collection Rate Of The PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by bakila: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oricha79:
walahi, Kai ba' bahuche ba ni
Why did you say so?
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

your interest my foot ... as if ur tribe will be allowed to partake in the security council meeting as we saw few days ago.. shioor ethnic warrior my foot. be deceiving urself.. afonja thought alimi will hand over power to him, instead he was killed

You don't know anything, Afonja was the Leader and he was the one with the power and they conspired against him and killed him. Yoruba don't trust any tribes in Nigeria though it may seem like we support Hausa, but we don't trust them and we are just playing our Game.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Alezy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
8.5 million pvc collected in the east and 11 million pvc collected in the ss totally 19.5 million.total voters that will come out in these two regions wont exceed 8.5 million.pdp 6.5 million,apc 1.5 million,apga 500k.
North west total pvc collected 18 million.10 milliom voters will come out.
Apc 8 million
Pdp 2 million.
With north west alone,buhari has won.
do u know the stats for declaring a candidate winner at all? So u think its just by numbers?
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Mouthgag: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
When it fails in ya mama
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by nwabobo: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Mouthgag:

When it fails in ya mama

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter to your parents from the manufacturers of the failed contraceptive.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nathayas: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2019
handie:
Brethren, Verily verily I say unto you. From the above images, Atiku Abubakar stands no chance...... I use this opportunity to congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. As for Atiku, ntooor....... Your ill gotten wealth must have suffered a dip from all d campaigns
Buhari has already handed over the mantle of rulership to Atiku since the day he campagned in Edo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2019
Startup00:

Which Yoruba did Osinbajo Help Abeg. Pls speak for yourself Abeg. This government has failed simple. Atiku ni ma Dibo fun.
You are a Nigerian.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by KuwaiitiDinar: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2019
landmark86:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
With this statistics it seems Atiku will win me ooooo

You almost made me choke!.. I am dying of laughter.... you are very funny

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by aariwa(m): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerians against buhari .This is the largest turnout since MKO Abiola time.Sai baba don use hunger reset all man brain
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by KuwaiitiDinar: 3:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku’s SE and SS is not totally sure because I am very sure of 4 states he will not win, Edo State, Anambra State, Akwa Ibom State and IMO State a deal was made on this four states, I heard there was a deal on Ebonyi state I will confirm that today.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by modath(f): 3:31am On Feb 22, 2019
989900:
Lagos, Katsina, Oyo, and Kano locked-down for APC.

Total PVCs collected = 16m average. 65-70% to APC.

This is you.... longest time... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Peaceontome247: 3:48am On Feb 22, 2019
4 + 4 is a goal
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by GrossPrice: 3:49am On Feb 22, 2019
agabusta:

PDP apologists always with Ethnic/Religious permutations. smh

Why so? I don't have a horse in this race, but cant help but notice, PDP's religious and ethnic vibes ... like a crusade.

I am very close to a PDP supporter and we argue all the time. Always mentions religion and ethnicity, has no points or ideology, just raises religious and ethnic
issues. I told "this" individual today, I don't talk to plumbers about an electrician's job - go figure than one out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by 989900: 5:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Quorax:
you people don't realize that Lagos is a conglomerate of different ethnic groups. Don't add Lagos. In fact the entire South West is divided 50:50. Buhari is not getting much from there. You can take that to the bank. The battle is in the North.

Few hours to go . . .
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by 989900: 5:46am On Feb 22, 2019
modath:

This is you.... longest time... smiley

Mo' . . . na so o . . .

#neveragainpdp
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by celeiyke: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2019
Childish analysis everywhere
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Mitjyland:

See this sentimental bigot quoting every person.

I am from Kano state and i am 100% sure that Atiku will get 40% vote from Kano. Also, let me tell you something you don't know a lot of our people in the north have encouraged under-age children to register and many under age children have collected their PVCs. But the good news is that this is not 2015 where we were all against GEJ in the north because of religious sentiment. Now We can not tolerate under-age voting as to ballot box snatching.

Very unfortunate, the other day our Imam wants to convince us to vote Buhari because he is a true Muslim than Atiku, because Atiku has ties with Christians, but many of us refused to succumb to that agent of hate speech. We only need a unified country where bigotry and nepotism isn't the top order of appointments. I am a true Nigerian and a Muslim Northerner and i will not vote Buhari.

The north Votes will surely be divided this time and i am 100% sure Atiku will win in a free-fair contest, only bigots like you will think otherwise.

Mitjyland:

What do u even know in politics, i am also from Gombe south and i can categorically tell you that Gombe is 100% PDP as far as governoship election is concern. Bayero is the new incoming Governor of Gombe state. His deputy will come from Gombe south (probably from Kaltungo or Balanga).

Typical lying, deceitful, fraudulent PDP minion. Gombe today, Kano tomorrow undecided.

Lol I just knew this person could never be who he claimed to be from his lies and choice of words.

Which North? Northern Cameroon?

Come next week, you will be from Biafra West and be 100% sure you will wail till 2023.

Cc: agabusta

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2019
The same Rivers that gave GEJ 1.4m votes? grin
Clerverly:

Landslide where? Rivers state grin grin grin Do you think they vote in Rivers State? grin grin

Wait till Saturday..
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2019
Investbrooker:

You are not from kano. Your past comments have already exposed you.
Quorasystem, APCsupporter

Just seeing this, my moniker was misspelt.

He has been busted.

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by kgb101: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2019
In as much as I don't PMB to win, with those statistics he has won already. Those numbers from the north dwarfs those in the south. Nigeria Nigeria. Whereever Lugard is may he never find peace.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Amberon11:
The same Rivers that gave GEJ 1.4m votes? grin

Parade has changed gear. This time #RiversofBlood has changed to #SnatchandDie

If results will be written again like in 2015, it will not be in the PDPs favour.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2019
kgb101:
In as much as I don't PMB to win, with those statistics he has won already.

You just saved yourself some heart-twisting shocking disappointment come next week. Numbers don't lie.

Regardless, it is still a contest. It's not over till it's over.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Debby15(f): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2019
korm2me:

And you are certain same doesn't happen in the south east and South south you don't reside. Smh
Please check your mail.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
How is the governor of kano state going to make up the 5 million votes for Buhari now?
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
three:

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.....

IN LAGOS

from the opinion poll it's obvious those are just pdp fanatics that don't care about the condition of the country

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by wasi9ice: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Lolzzz
I love the way people do the analysis of who wins and who losses this election,, let's wait till tomorrow.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by dsealofGod(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2019
So, election has become pure mathematics. Is it not FFK that said GEJ will win PMB in 2015 by over 2 million vote margin based on his mathematical calculations and permutations?

With the dissatisfaction and poor performance PMB brought upon himself even his people in the North West will vote against him.

We don't want a president that declare "shoot at sight on ballot box snatchers" but kept quiet in the face of Fulani herdsmen (his foot-soldiers and kinsmen) slaughtering and butchering farmers across the country.

Buhari has never been so scares of election but this one.

Back to Daura you must go.

Mainwhile

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2019
agabusta:

What makes me a bigot? Because I support Buhari? your level of hypocrisy is mind boggling. In actual sense, you are the real bigot. I pity people like you.
Shut up, you are bleeping bigot, go folk yourself in hell, we all know people like you
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by agabusta: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
osuofia2:

Shut up, you are bleeping bigot, go folk yourself in hell, we all know people like you

See this child of bitterness and anger. cheesy cheesy pele, go and take your medication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.