Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman (478 Views)

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman by titiloyeblog: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mahmood Yakubu, chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), says there is no reason “whatsoever” to resign.

Speaking at a press briefing in Abuja on Thursday, the INEC chairman said he has been doing his best in his service to the nation.

“There is no reason whatsoever to resign. No reason to even contemplate that,” said Yakubu while responding to one of the questions at the briefing.

More to follow…

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/02/i-wont-step-down-says-inec-chairman.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman by Lawalatm: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nope.....you are not going anywhere until Atiku takes over on the 29thof May 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman by Kylekent59: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
They cannot deceive us ooo.

He might be secretly working for APC under the pretense of having grudges with them.

Old format.

What we need is free and fair election.

In each local govt, after the voting, it should be counted immediately and let everyone see it happening.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman by Kylekent59: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
They cannot deceive us ooo.

He might be secretly working for APC under the pretense of having grudges with them.

Old format.

What we need is free and fair election.

In each local gov't, after the voting, it should be counted immediately and let everyone see it happening.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman by pussylips: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
why is that lady looking at him like that?
Re: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
The woman in the background looking at him like shut up mr man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2019

(1)

King Of Strategic Positing, How A Presidential Candidate Used PDP To Shine / Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths For Celebrating Buhari's Re-election / Abia State: Between Criticism And Sadism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.